Poll: Are you bored of WoW?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    pretty bored of it....been playing since '04 though, so yeah...tbe I guess.

Deleted
    I'm a Rogue, of course I'm sick and tired of MoP.

Well, I've reached exalted with every MoP faction (except the prince of course), got full cooking set, done part 1 of Wrathion's quest, leveled an alt so yea I'm a bit bored. Nothing much to do except fill up valor every week and try to get a sha-touched weapon (my alt got it on first run, still need 2 more sigils). I'm doing only LFR though.

Basically I've reached the point where I should take a break, but that silly legendary quest series keeps me playing.

I've gone casual in wow finally. Been raiding hard modes for so long for top 5 realm ranks of raiding and finally after shit of DS for 10 months I quit and now just find myself doing LFR and that's about all. I'm pretty much bored of wow. Looking to try out some new games once I get my new gaming laptop on Christmas. But I'm pretty sure my wow addiction has passed. Games boring anymore.

Raiding is some of the best I've seen since 40 man naxx and Ulduar, so yes, im having fun, if I had to say 1 thing I hate about mists of Pandailya is the Dailys, because even tho im exalted on my main, I still have to do tons of dailies to get my 1000 valor since some fights don't need a DK tank and I don't need LFRs outside of Terrace for Axe.

Tho for my alts, they say Pet battles will have a chance to give lesser charms, so I got hope for doing something I actually enjoy =)

Dailies DO get a bad rep but there is something people need to realize, yes they ARE mandatory if you are in a serious progression focused guild or worse yet, a 10 man guild. 10 mans only get 2 pieces of loot per boss vs 6 in 25, so yes, your daily quests become mandatory if you want even a shot at gearing out as fast as a 25 man guild cause you absolutely NEED those greater charms but after awhile you no longer need them, Hell aside from Heroic bosses i'm only using my charms on Lei Shi and Sha of Fear (Tokens + Axe) and I still have 6 of them left.

Deleted
    Yes. I don't even want to log in anymore. Sub must be ending in January or something.

Thing is I "re-rolled" on a private Vanilla server 2 months ago and I'm not looking back ever since!

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonPrime View Post
    Dailies DO get a bad rep but there is something people need to realize, yes they ARE mandatory if you are in a serious progression focused guild or worse yet, a 10 man guild. 10 mans only get 2 pieces of loot per boss vs 6 in 25, so yes, your daily quests become mandatory if you want even a shot at gearing out as fast as a 25 man guild cause you absolutely NEED those greater charms but after awhile you no longer need them, Hell aside from Heroic bosses i'm only using my charms on Lei Shi and Sha of Fear (Tokens + Axe) and I still have 6 of them left.
    Are you math-challenged or something? Yes, 25 man raids get 6 drops per boss, but that is 6 for 25 people. If they got 5, it would be exactly like the 10 man getting 2. So they get 1 extra piece of loot per 25 people. This is not some insurmountable advantage you need to kill yourself with daily quests over in order to keep up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very bored.

I'm shocked at how quickly I became bored in this expansion.

The leveling experience was not fun. It felt like a grind because most of the quests were repetitive, uninteresting, or downright frustratingly boring.

I found the dungeons to be boring.
    The heroic versions to be too easy.
    I dinged 90 and could get into heroics right away and I was "heroic" geared within a week [All heroic blues, 1 heroic purple].
    I then had to grind out reputation via dailies for a couple hours a day to continue to gear up, which was boring and bordered on tedious.
    LFR was released. LFR was a snooze fest and was even more faceroll than DS [in my experience anyways].
    World bosses were also a snooze fest.
    2nd half of LFR gets released, even more of a snoozefest than the first half O_o.

Focused on PvP after that, after a few weeks of that I just lost all interest.

5.1 came out, I downloaded the patch, played for 5 minutes and logged out.

Again, I don't know if my disinterest in the game was because I didn't like MoP or if because I just find the game itself boring. Keep in mind I've been playing since Vanilla so it may just be I got burnt out [finally] after 8 years of playing lol.

I just don't find anything in the game currently fun, interesting, entertaining, or even amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbrew View Post
    Have you consistently been subscribed to the game?
    yes, I have been a fulltime subscriber from day 1

I have way too many alts to get bored. Actually, since I had to send my computer in for repairs, I haven't logged in for 2+ weeks: I'm bored of NOT having WoW if anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying it. It's gotten to the point where I'm only doing a couple of things of things a week on my monk (RBGs and occasionally BGs with friends), but I'm working on alts to keep my interest since some of the classes are pretty different.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can say that I am, just scored our first normal Sha of Fear kill and our first heroic Feng kill today (deadish server, was 3rd server kill, 1st alliance haha) so yeah, definately enjoying wow at this moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor11 View Post
    Exactly this ^. I have been playing since Vanilla and have not got bored with WoW...ever.
    I've had my breaks. But never got bored of it as the perfect (never-ending, ever-changing, well designed and engaging) game it is from my point of view.

---------- Post added 2012-12-20 at 04:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shekita View Post
    Very bored.

I'm shocked at how quickly I became bored in this expansion.

The leveling experience was not fun. It felt like a grind because most of the quests were repetitive, uninteresting, or downright frustratingly boring.

I found the dungeons to be boring.
    The heroic versions to be too easy.
    I dinged 90 and could get into heroics right away and I was "heroic" geared within a week [All heroic blues, 1 heroic purple].
    I then had to grind out reputation via dailies for a couple hours a day to continue to gear up, which was boring and bordered on tedious.
    LFR was released. LFR was a snooze fest and was even more faceroll than DS [in my experience anyways].
    World bosses were also a snooze fest.
    2nd half of LFR gets released, even more of a snoozefest than the first half O_o.

Focused on PvP after that, after a few weeks of that I just lost all interest.

5.1 came out, I downloaded the patch, played for 5 minutes and logged out.

Again, I don't know if my disinterest in the game was because I didn't like MoP or if because I just find the game itself boring. Keep in mind I've been playing since Vanilla so it may just be I got burnt out [finally] after 8 years of playing lol.

I just don't find anything in the game currently fun, interesting, entertaining, or even amusing.
    Your reasons don't make sense if you have been playing for 8 years.
    The questing has been the best ever by a large margin; the [main character] leveling experience was the best by far.

Your reasons don't make sense if you have been playing for 8 years.
    The questing has been the best ever by a large margin; the [main character] leveling experience was the best by far.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjectivity

I was so excited for this xpac and now I hate this xpac. I can't get involved in any class/spec, or raiding or pvp. :\ Its very meh to me, and I have basically had over a month break from it. :| Course video games in general at the moment to me seem bleh. I'm still not exalted with Shado-Pan or August Celestials, or the new rep, Sheildwall. I don't see it getting to exalted anytime soon. I hate dailies more now than ever, and I didn't even grind them up everyday either.

I will say I am enjoying some of the lore coming out of the xpac and the story telling but thats not enough to keep me involved in wow everyday, like how I use to be. I'm already just waiting on the x-pac.

It makes me kinda sad because I didn't want to be one of those people "WoW is dying." But it has very much so lost its appeal to me currently.

I actually wish I was more bored with WoW right now so I could get some time to play other bloody games!

Just finished Dominance Offensive quest chain and man was that some lore or what? LOR'THEMAR THERON GOT LORE! Never thought that would happen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I am at the point where i always end up to be honest, only logging on for raids and then going off until the next raid.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I actually wish I was more bored with WoW right now so I could get some time to play other bloody games!

Just finished Dominance Offensive quest chain and man was that some lore or what? LOR'THEMAR THERON GOT LORE! Never thought that would happen!
    Well all hes been doing these past years is... flipping his hair so It's a good thing :O. It's one of the best story lines ever personally

They added a lot of stuff to the game that keeps people busy. Some opt to do it (achievements and vanity stuff) while others just plainly deny to do ANY of it (dailies and etc). I've been an achievement whore, but some of these achievements are pretty grindfest. Granted they wanted people to take their time, but hey, what can i say.

Been working on Seat of Knowledge achievement, getting pretty sick and tired of the rng for my last pristine artifact

Deleted
    Yes a little bit, but that is because I have no one to play with. The game itself is amazing, I'm having a blast when I'm in the mood but it is kinda sad to just play alone.