Thread: 4pc issues

Deleted

4pc issues

I finaly got my 4pc today when we raided and i am quite happy with it but it comes with some issues..
    The DS cd isnt a issue to time with my meta but since i am a orc i need to figure out a way to time it with my racial.
    Atm i got a macro for meta,ds and orc racial since all of them times up quite well but not now when DS is 1 min and 20 secs and at that time i normaly got full fury anyways but is there a good way to solve the ORC racial aswell? Or how is other orcs solveing this issue?

And sorry if this is a noob question aswell but do the imp swarm gets buffed with mastery? I am just trying to figure out good spots to use them for the most benefit.
    Last edited by mmoce652a21f10; 2012-12-20 at 01:59 AM.

Deleted
    DS > 0:00, 1:20, 2:40, 4:00, 5:20, 6:40, 8:00
    BF > 0:00, 2:00, 4:00, 6:00, 8:00

Every other BF will line up with every 3rd DS. Use both abilities on CD.

ALL pets and guardians scale dynamically with mastery AND int.

Deleted
    Atm i got 3 macros..

One macro at the start for meta,ds,bf and pots.. A second one for meta and ds. And a third one for meta and bf.. Is there any other way i can deal with this? To fit in somehow so i just need 2 macros?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not positive on this but if you macro is

/cast meta
    /cast dark soul
    /cast bf

Since BF is off the GCD, it doesn't matter whether or not you have dark soul on CD.

So at:

0.00- all three will cast
    1.20- meta and DS
    2.00- meta and BF
    2.40- meta and DS
    4.00- all three again

Again not positive on this since I am terrible at Macros.

Deleted
    Might try that and see if it works later when i get home..
    I hate when things like this appear just when u get 4pc :/ Its not fun to work this out since i hate to time shit and needing to do it.
    It was so much easier before this.

---------- Post added 2012-12-20 at 05:30 PM ----------

Before i got the 4pc i used this macro

#showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast Dark Soul
    /use Blood Fury
    /cast Grimoire: Felguard
    /cast !Metamorphosis

When all the cds was off.. Maybe i can still use it?

you're thinking about it too much and in the wrong way. just use your dark soul cooldown when you have a haunt or some nice trinket procs up. get as many dark souls as possible.

edit, you're demo.... use it with demo form, you don't have to save up a crazy amount of energy to use metamorphis, just when you ahve enough for the duration of Dark soul, use both.... ez bro. keep it simple.