Making Gold with Enchanting

I finally got around to maxing out my enchanting. What are the best enchants to sell on the ah to make some gold?

Deleted
    Depends on your server. Ones that make a profit and ones that people want. Make every one where you can make a decent profit and see what sells. If you take this approach then you react to what sells rather than having to predict what will sell. The key to enchanting is obtaining your mats for the cheapest price and being the cheapest. You cna also try loom enchants.

I have had great success with glorious stats and pandarens step. Windsong and super resilience are good also but slow selling on my server. Also look into selling mats if they end up making more than the enchant itself.

It completely varies from day to day on my server, you need to keep checking your server prices and get a feel for your market (run regular scans, check what the enchants are going for etc etc). Don't forget to also keep checking on raw mats (and buy/covert/resell where there's a price discrepancy with MoP mats), use your daily to create a sha crystal (and get the rep for the sha enchants) and you'll find you do quite well buying cheap lists from other people and relisting (along with your own) at better prices.

Deleted
    If you have the patience you can always sell Sha Crystal if you don't need them yourself. They usually go for around 400-500 on my server. Another good way to make gold is to make the low level weapon enchants that people want, like the +15/+25 agility, Crusader or the +30 SP for the staves.

Glove enchants are selling for 400-600g on my server. The mats cost far less than this. They're some of the only scrolls I sell; otherwise just mats. Dust sells like crazy on my server.

Deleted
    Think it varies on the server more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Talkbox View Post
    If you have the patience you can always sell Sha Crystal if you don't need them yourself. They usually go for around 400-500 on my server. Another good way to make gold is to make the low level weapon enchants that people want, like the +15/+25 agility, Crusader or the +30 SP for the staves.
    any twink knows to throw intellect enchant on their staves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to sell epic bs gloves and chest for 7-9k but they only sell for like 4-5 now. I now use my farm to grow enchant mats and every several says I make dancing steel and sell it for like 5.5k No other mats required no bars or motes.

I rarely spend gold either, raid repairs are covered and I farm my own flasks and pots.

keep in mind that certain enchants from available only from rep are likely be marked up more but by now there are enough people who have the rep and recipes to supply the demand enough and cause the prices to go down. Always use Ah scanner and enchant mods to keep an eye on prices daily. As its been said the enchant market for recipes and mats shifts constantly and is different on each server (due to it being Thee most active goods market in the AH on wow, more than gems, herbs, inks, ores, and more consistent and homogeneous than gear).

Quote Originally Posted by slimj091 View Post
    any twink knows to throw intellect enchant on their staves.
    They still sell, as do some of the most ridiculous gem combos you can think of. Try not to overestimate the knowledge of your market, wow has a large silent group of players who just play for fun and don't spend a lot of time looking in to things like that, instead going with what's there and affordable.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed. I just finished levelling the Enchanting profession on my first Alt, and a number of enchants that I thought futile sold unbelievably quick. The best way I know how is to take the time out to compare the price of an enchant with the price of the materials needed. There are some addons that can help you (e.g. LilSparky'sWorkshop), and you can discern which ones to sell and at what time.

Deleted
    It really is server dependent. One player can cater for the entire enchanting market.

Deleted
    For me most working ones have been those mop enchants that don't require any rep/purple crystals to make, they have both very high demand from other people and cheap materials, and every single one is bis enchant at least for somebody.
    Other ones that are proapbly worth it are Shado-Pan weapon enchants and August Celestial wrist enchants, but they require bigger investation and don't bring as big profit margin home.
    Also weapon enchants that don't require item level are popular for heirlooms.

EDIT: Also magic lamp/magic broom, depending from your faction of course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 999tigger View Post
    It really is server dependent. One player can cater for the entire enchanting market.
    Totally agree, personally on EU-Stormreaver; Windsong, Pandaren's Step and Colossus enchants are going well.