Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in WNY or Canada or Dead
    Posts
    1,305

    Fox News : Blame massacre on violence video games and hevy metal music..........

    Even those i do watch fox news

    I really have to draw the lines because is really ridiculous and is not only them the media will go on this giant tyrant and blames blames blames everything that warp young people mind to be stone cold killer

    remember bowling for columbine

    and how they blames video games and Marilyn Manson.............SERIOUS !

    Marilyn Manson - Bowling For Columbine


    So her we ago again listen i bend playing hardcore gaming since i was 7 but would that make me a monster that will cause mass murder HELL NO the media and the dumba## expert don't know one thing !

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 08:42 PM ----------

    MORE GIBBERISH

    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/in-grief-...t-video-games/

    http://www.destructoid.com/bill-o-re...es-28021.phtml

    http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2012/12/...-more-violent/

    http://gamepolitics.com/2006/11/18/b...r#.UNJuOaw2418
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-12-20 at 01:47 AM.

  2. #2
    Immortal Manakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cambridge!
    Posts
    7,804
    Please, for the love of ravens and your future alike learn to process a post before posting it... Especially so if its a thread your opening, it's just plain irritating to see it being plagued by spelling fallacies.

    Also could you link the actual article of them saying this? Not that i doubt you, but i'd like to read it.

  3. #3
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in WNY or Canada or Dead
    Posts
    1,305
    i am sorry for the spelling error but this really piss me off

    to blames video games and say is corrupting young people mind to become mass murderer,they have no proof even those they did a study or fact.............is just LIES !

  4. #4
    Isn't it ironic of a conservative media outlet to be blaming gun violence on video games and heavy metal music? So what if these things promote violence, much of it is fake anyway. You want to know what else promotes violence? Rap music, yet those assbags don't blame that. You know what else promotes violence? Members of the NRA and all the crackpot gun touting conservative windbags who want to blame stupid shit that isn't reality rather then accepting that they are allowing guns to get into the hands of people with mental issues, and that is who should be blamed for the mass shootings in the USA lately. These asshats need to learn a thing or two about gun control and proper screening processes. If someone can walk into a Walmart and buy a gun, there is something wrong with people who are openly supporting that kind of treatment towards guns.

    Guys like Glenn Beck and the rest of the cast of Fox News are a bunch of inbred hicks anyway, those idiots can't tell the difference between their heads and their own asses and it's hilarious that people still actually pay attention to that channel because there is nothing of intelligence on that network. Fox doesn't know what news is, they know what conservative brainwashing propaganda and scare tactics are though since it's blatantly obvious how blind some Americans are to the truth about proper gun control measures.

  5. #5
    Brewmaster Desareon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Between Time-Space & Space-Time
    Posts
    1,299
    27 people get killed by "one" guy, and hes the worst person ever. The US army kills 26,000+ from random drone strikes in the last 6 months, but they're doing it for peace. Do you see why no other country respects Americans anymore?

  6. #6
    Brewmaster Caninese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Isn't it ironic of a conservative media outlet to be blaming gun violence on video games and heavy metal music? So what if these things promote violence, much of it is fake anyway. You want to know what else promotes violence? Rap music, yet those assbags don't blame that. You know what else promotes violence? Members of the NRA and all the crackpot gun touting conservative windbags who want to blame stupid shit that isn't reality rather then accepting that they are allowing guns to get into the hands of people with mental issues, and that is who should be blamed for the mass shootings in the USA lately. These asshats need to learn a thing or two about gun control and proper screening processes. If someone can walk into a Walmart and buy a gun, there is something wrong with people who are openly supporting that kind of treatment towards guns.

    Guys like Glenn Beck and the rest of the cast of Fox News are a bunch of inbred hicks anyway, those idiots can't tell the difference between their heads and their own asses and it's hilarious that people still actually pay attention to that channel because there is nothing of intelligence on that network. Fox doesn't know what news is, they know what conservative brainwashing propaganda and scare tactics are though since it's blatantly obvious how blind some Americans are to the truth about proper gun control measures.
    I couldn't have said it better myself. The blame game is simply a distraction.

  7. #7
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in WNY or Canada or Dead
    Posts
    1,305
    You know who i else blames.....................TIPPER GORE

    THAT FUC## B#### and her group destroyed music and everything they can get the claw on !

  8. #8
    High Overlord Strifus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    You know who i else blames.....................TIPPER GORE

    THAT FUC## B#### and her group destroyed music and everything they can get the claw on !
    >Makes thread about people blaming certain things on violence and how you do those things
    >Proceeds to swear repeatedly in rage.

  9. #9
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    13,800
    Totalbiscuit has a great video explaining why news organizations like to focus on video games.

    Hint: Like all things, it has to do with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  10. #10
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    108


    It isn't just Foxnews who does it. Totalhalibut put up a nice video today about the media and how incorrect they are in terms of Video games = mass shootings. Most of the clips from there are from BBC and CNN too =/

  11. #11
    Tarantino is clearly to blame
    You now stand before the Countess.
    A story of Firsts from around the world:
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com/

  12. #12
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in WNY or Canada or Dead
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifus View Post
    >Makes thread about people blaming certain things on violence and how you do those things
    >Proceeds to swear repeatedly in rage.
    I am just vent my disgusted about how * religious and and family group * team up and just want to banned anything that will corrupt young people mind and to do that they give $$$$$$$ to politician so that they can get them banned...................california tried that and is fail !

    Bottom lines is this they have no fact to back up there clam and so they make up these false study so they can just say that video games,movies,music will corrupt young people so they can do mass murderer !

  13. #13
    Obama put biden on the case and they mentioned violent video games as one of the causes.

    Not sure about heavy metal

  14. #14
    Brewmaster Desareon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Between Time-Space & Space-Time
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Isn't it ironic of a conservative media outlet to be blaming gun violence on video games and heavy metal music? So what if these things promote violence, much of it is fake anyway. You want to know what else promotes violence? Rap music, yet those assbags don't blame that. You know what else promotes violence? Members of the NRA and all the crackpot gun touting conservative windbags who want to blame stupid shit that isn't reality rather then accepting that they are allowing guns to get into the hands of people with mental issues, and that is who should be blamed for the mass shootings in the USA lately. These asshats need to learn a thing or two about gun control and proper screening processes. If someone can walk into a Walmart and buy a gun, there is something wrong with people who are openly supporting that kind of treatment towards guns.

    Guys like Glenn Beck and the rest of the cast of Fox News are a bunch of inbred hicks anyway, those idiots can't tell the difference between their heads and their own asses and it's hilarious that people still actually pay attention to that channel because there is nothing of intelligence on that network. Fox doesn't know what news is, they know what conservative brainwashing propaganda and scare tactics are though since it's blatantly obvious how blind some Americans are to the truth about proper gun control measures.
    Last I checked the NRA never promoted murder, only self protection. I bet anything that if one person there wasn't a government cowering pussy, and actually used their 2nd amendment, 3/4 or more of the people killed would still be here. And for gun violence, more people die in a year from driving, walking, and eating, then getting shot in a mass shooting. Guess we have to make those illegal too. Also, does no one else find in funny how as soon as the US is trying to pass the UN Small Arms Treaty, all of a sudden there is an increase in mass shootings, and the government run media starts reporting on ALL of them for days. Kill a bunch of kids, instant public support. Its the perfect vice for the dumb downed people.
    Last edited by Desareon; 2012-12-20 at 02:10 AM.

  15. #15
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in WNY or Canada or Dead
    Posts
    1,305
    and there is a term for this * moral panic *

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_panic

    Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Michael Welner on THE VIEW 12/17/12


    MORE LIES !

  16. #16
    quick, activate the dee snider signal!

    but yeah, this crap happens just about every time. it's bullshit, most people know it's bullshit. but, when you got the good ol' folks in the south being gullible as fuck... well, there's cause for concern.

  17. #17
    See it like this: Maybe now, inovative ideas might be encouraged so we don't get more horrendously bland shooter games.

    I'm honestly pretty tired of all most games nowadays because they almost always involve killing someone or something in great amounts. I'm bored with it, I really am.


    Anyway, if guns don't kill people, I don't think it'd be fair to blame games either.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Totalbiscuit has a great video explaining why news organizations like to focus on video games.

    Hint: Like all things, it has to do with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Let's not promote him please. I don't mind him myself, but he spreads bullshit all the time and people eat it up with questioning it...

    Discuss it yourself, don't let someone else do it for you.

  19. #19
    Dreadlord Nykolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    852
    i love video games and invest a lot of time into them, i also love slipknot, and many other hardcore, metal bands. I think today i will go shoot some kids in the face. /sarcasm

  20. #20
    The Unstoppable Force Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    23,474
    I get a serious giggle out of informed ignorants that thing video games cause violence.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I wouldn't expect someone who thinks science provides proof to know that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •