Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zace View Post
    You're spewing ignorant garbage that doesn't even make sense, so yes you're an idiot.
    Explain whats not making scene to you! I'd really love to know how you got lost translating one fucking sentence!
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

I agree with FOX.
    The slippery slope has lead the world to violent video games that cause murders.
    Before that violent shows caused murders.
    And even before even that, it was violent books.
    Every one of these sick mediums should be banned ... except for FOX of course, BTW lets see the clip of a live suicide again, to show just how terrible video games are.

^^ The above has been sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Well yeah. Neither is allowing them near guns. What should be addressed is recognizing those who are mentally ill to the extent that they would become violent.
    Couldn't agree with you more.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    I agree with FOX.
    The slippery slope has lead the world to violent video games that cause murders.
    Before that violent shows caused murders.
    And even before even that, it was violent books.
    Every one of these sick mediums should be banned ... except for FOX of course, BTW lets see the clip of a live suicide again, to show just how terrible video games are.

^^ The above has been sarcasm.
    Dude..............i bend playing at a young age does that me a murderer also they blames D&D as well

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    You are the prime example as to why America is so far in the shit hole, and no other country respects you. Stupid retards like you that hanging from every fucking word your government barfs up, and not smart enough to think for yourself and see the bigger picture. So before you go insulting others and calling bullshit, maybe you should look at the obvious. They don't have to worry about hiding shit anymore, because they know retards like you would never connect the dots anyways. Go back to drinking your fluoride, and watching Dancing with the Stars.
    My demand was simple. Say exactly what you mean regarding your previous comment so that it can be seen plainly what it is you're implying. Because the implication was so fucked up and without any logical basis that when you spell it out in plain English, you will reveal just how foolish those claims really are.

edit: I retract my previous statement. Thank you, it was well deserved.
    Last edited by Nekosom; 2012-12-20 at 03:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekosom View Post
    And BTW mods, real classy on the infraction for the poster who called this guy an idiot, and yet the one he's responding to is free to hurl insults. It just goes to show that no one is really reading what he's saying, and how ridiculous it is.
    I take it you'll be eating your hate now, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Please, for the love of ravens and your future alike learn to process a post before posting it... Especially so if its a thread your opening, it's just plain irritating to see it being plagued by spelling fallacies.

Also could you link the actual article of them saying this? Not that i doubt you, but i'd like to read it.

*you're

Sorry, had to lol. It was just ironic and make me chuckle.

Deleted
    Maybe it's too scary idea that people can snap without any visible "signs" and then go berserk.. Aftermath is "Thing X made him killer"!!!! with moon size letters. Every. Fucking. Time.

My guess is: mental sickness is boring headline and/or news has it own agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I get a serious giggle out of informed ignorants that thing video games cause violence.
    I get a serious giggle out of informed ignorants that think owning a gun causes violence.

Deleted
    I was watching fox news with my dad here in the UK
    and there was a really funny bit, a guy being interviewed knew the mother and son, and he said "the mother struggled to connect with her son because he had aspergers, so she used to take him to the gun range to bond..." - and then the anchor said "clearly violent video games and movies are to blame" - not correctly asked why on earth a mother would take a mentally retarded son to shoot weapons....

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    MEDIA ARE LYING !

ARE VIDEO GAMES TO BLAME?

Lt. Col. Dave Grossman on violent video games and media

Media Exploits Mass Shootings | Think Tank

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    I get a serious giggle out of informed ignorants that think owning a gun causes violence.
    A tool to cause violence aiding in the causing of violence to a more extreme degree than would otherwise be possible is not even close to comparable to the suggestion that a form of entertainment media is influencing people to extreme degrees to which they go kill other people.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 word that's gotten people into a frenzy "MEDIA"

Some people might think Alex Jones is a nut go listen to his blogs about all this and it makes sense.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    all statistics prove that crime and video games are not connected

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright.

We already have a number of topics that address all of these issues in detail. Any further posting can likely find a good home there. We don't need 15 topics discussing the same thing.