Who wields the biggest weapons?

I always enjoy playing the race that has the biggest weapons, so between the Charr and Norn who gets 'em?

Male Norn on the biggest settings.

A Charr is probably about the same size if they didn't slouch over.

Charr still wield monstrous weapons despite the slouch, especially when it comes to their cultural greatswords.

I know they scale up with size of character too but I was talking about if you select the biggest norn or biggest char you can who comes out with bigger weapons?

Honestly I'd suspect its the norn as they just seem biger than the char, particularly the bulky male body. On the other hand the asura dispite having smaller weapons than the norn have that whole cloud and the buster sword thing going for them weilding some of the greatswords.

Who is John Galt?

That's what sh-- eh.. I think it's pretty tied between the Norns and Charrs..

Asura with legendary GS = Win just cause of their ichigo way of holding the gs

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Asura with legendary GS = Win just cause of their ichigo way of holding the gs
    Tbh think Pikachu have more style.

OT: Imo Norn, Chars look smaller due to being bent a bit.

Deleted
    I think when it comes to proportions it's the asura.

It seems to me someone is trying to over-compensate...

But while a greatsword looks big on a norn, and big on a charr, it looks HUGE on asura.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    It seems to me someone is trying to over-compensate...

But while a greatsword looks big on a norn, and big on a charr, it looks HUGE on asura.
    This, and a norn and a Charr have about the same sized weapons, but due to the slouch the charr have (otherwise they'd be the same size as a norn) their weapons -look- a lot bigger than a norns just because they're slouching and the norn isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

i saw an asura with twlight in wvw, it was so cute i let him get me to 1/2 hp while i was /laughing. his death was funnier however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Plz show me your spreadsheets.
    5. You think critting for 5k is awesome, I normal hit for 7.4k with autoattacks.
    Some people are too pro.