View Poll Results: Who'd emerge victorious?

Voters
108. This poll is closed
  • Lich King!

90 83.33%
  • Fel Grom Hellscream!

15 13.89%
  • Dont know!

3 2.78%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[Lore] Lich King vs Fel Grom Hellscream.

Hello there guys.

I know all of you except Trassk like great duels . So who would win between these 2 formidable foes?
    The god-like strength and unending rage of Fel Grom Hellscream or the cold embrace of a necrotic spell from the Lich King?

Vote and argument your choice.

Lich King. The Lich King is undead and feels no pain or fear. Coupled with the fact that he can raise the dead around him, has incredible strength due to his necrotic powers and a mere touch from frostmourne and your soul is sucked into the sword... no contest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

There must always be a Lich King. So Lich King.

Aveline's amazing work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lich King for sure.

the Lich King would end all of Fel Grom's "god like strength and unending rage" with one arc of Frostmourne, and tear the worthless orc's soul from his body. There's no contest, especially when the "god-like strength and unending rage" is no different from any other fel-addled "warrior".

Why would you even make such a poll? You're comparing a fly to an elephant. The Lich King is leagues more powerful than Grom...

Fel Grom Hellscream killed Cenarius, but he was with an army at the time. He did one-shot Mannoroth on his own though. I feel like the Lich King would win, but I don't know how to compare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norgannon the Dreamweaver View Post
    Why would you even make such a poll? You're comparing a fly to an elephant. The Lich King is leagues more powerful than Grom...
    You are underestimating Grom, afterall he brought down a demigod while outnumbered and a Burning Legion General in one hit.

---------- Post added 2012-12-20 at 04:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    Fel Grom Hellscream killed Cenarius, but he was with an army at the time. He did one-shot Mannoroth on his own though. I feel like the Lich King would win, but I don't know how to compare.
    Yeah but Grom Hellscream was the one outnumbered, not Cenarius.

1v1 Lich King all the way. I mean dreadlords feared the Lich King so much that they sent Illidan to essentially assassinate him. Last I checked the dreadlords would have pimp smacked Mannoroth like nothing and the fact Grom died to Mannoroth shows that he strong but not that strong.
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

Quote Originally Posted by keksplace View Post
    You are underestimating Grom, afterall he brought down a demigod while outnumbered and a Burning Legion General in one hit.

---------- Post added 2012-12-20 at 04:40 AM ----------

Yeah but Grom Hellscream was the one outnumbered, not Cenarius.
    Cenarius can't compare to the Lich King

No. Grom wasn't outnumbered.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe Grom could beat Death Knight Arthas, but Lich King Arthas could beat Grom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna have to go with LK. Grom may have had abnormal strength, but LK has that and an array of spells that he could bombard Grom with before he even touched LK.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really feel like it's much of a contest. Lich King would win. Heck I think even Death Knight Arthas would win.

What about Deathwing vs The Lich King? Think that is a more equal (lorewise) adversary

Deleted
    Obvious question deserves a obvious answer.

Lich king would win both against grom and dw.

Hierarchy: Kil'jaeden > Mannoroth > Ner'zhul (Lich King)
    Grom > Mannoroth > Lich King > Arthas

Grom >>> Arthas
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Felt like they kinda undermined the Lich King, isn't he basically Immortal? Only foiled by the fact that his plan for the "raid group" to become his personal squad of super soldiers went sour because of Ashbringer?

So yeah, The Lich King would whop him, Even DK Arthas would beat him (although less of a whopping).

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you honestly think a mere orc can withstand the power of the Lich King? .... lol..

10+ Year Old Account
    The lich king. Fell Grom might have killed a demi god, but Arthas slaughtered thousands of people and raised them as his undead army.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    What about Deathwing vs The Lich King? Think that is a more equal (lorewise) adversary
    I'm not sure if this really is equal. What could LK do to DW in a straight up 1v1 fight? I'd say - scratch his scales at best.

Army vs army could be different, but DW had a force of elementals that obviously could not be brought back as undead, and would certainly stomp a LOT of regular undead LK had before being destroyed. Add to that the black dragonflight, and I'd say DW would again win.