Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you can power through the LFRs pretty easy, try putting together some 10-man pugs and go to HoF and even Terrace. It'll improve your chances at getting some. You might even luck into a good pug and get further than you'd think.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought my rogue was bad for having 19 Power when I got her 10th Wisdom last week.

My paladin, OTOH, only had 10 Power when he got his 11th Wisdom Tuesday*, though I'd also stopped running Mogushan on LFR on him much earlier than the rogue.

And they both had sha-touched weapons, thankfully.

* - I was at 9 stepping in, came out with 11.

Quite frankly, I had wait a rather long while for my Sigils as well.

My GF has been trying to get her last ones for 2-3 weeks now. And you know what? She is not all that upset with the fact that she doesn't 'auto-loot' Sigils, but more that she now knows there's a ridiculousness follow up quest (*gated content FTW right?*) where you need to get 6000 Valor Points.
    They should have just let everyone start on THAT quest while still gathering the Sigils.

- Dwemer

when i ended the quest i had 40ish wisdoms and 10 powers

random is just that random
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2012-12-21 at 01:20 AM. Reason: cause

Quote Originally Posted by Dwemer View Post
    she now knows there's a ridiculousness follow up quest (*gated content FTW right?*) where you need to get 6000 Valor Points.
    If you're capping VP anway, that's logically equivalent to "come back in six weeks". The quest doesn't actually consume the VP, of course. And, of course, you get the +win gem already before you start that quest.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    well, yeah.. :>
    I'm a clicker myself and i do pretty well...

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Answer n1 : Rng is rng

Answer n2 : rng is a bitch

Answer n3 ( close to the most important you can get ) : rng is rng .. i am sorry mate.

Answer n4 ( prolly what you gotta do ) : to increase your luck of finding ANYTHING in lfr you have to raid naked, after a bath , while eating pizza with lot of hot pepper , smoking some weed , with your eyes closed and of course by clicking.

If you can also avoid to breath while doing all that , your chance increase to 100%.

I can assure you it works.
    Erm, you left out the part where you need to make sure you die. On every fight. Oh and insult any players that are worse than you so they leave and bring in players who are better. People on the bottom of the meters and following the above are GUARANTEED loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    when i ended the quest i had 40ish wisdoms and 10 powers

random is just that random
    So you're the one "stealing" everyones wisdoms then?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Wayne Sigils. I need a friggin weapon first! 5% chance.. woo...

<_<

Deleted
    i got both in LFR and have the sha touched gem

I am running whole LFR with 2 toons each week. One of them have the gem since 3 weeks now, the other one have 3/3 sigils. RNG is RNG

You can increase your chances by doing normal raids as well. Other than that: RNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by r0cki View Post
    I'm a clicker myself and i do pretty well...
    I'm not a clicker and I do better...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Answer n1 : Rng is rng

Answer n2 : rng is a bitch

Answer n3 ( close to the most important you can get ) : rng is rng .. i am sorry mate.

Answer n4 ( prolly what you gotta do ) : to increase your luck of finding ANYTHING in lfr you have to raid naked, after a bath , while eating pizza with lot of hot pepper , smoking some weed , with your eyes closed and of course by clicking.

If you can also avoid to breath while doing all that , your chance increase to 100%.

I can assure you it works.
    9/10
    /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    at the very least, they should increase the drop chance of wisdom once you get 10 sigils of power. or something like that.

even shadowfrost shards werent this annoying. like, you need 2 wisdom for your gem, but you get more power sigils that you dont need...fun stuff. to be honest im not sure why the quest just doesnt have you collect 20 sigils, regardless of their type. people who only do MSV would still get them slower than people doing all three raids.
    Yeah so annoying to get a legendary gem by doing nothing but handing in a few quests and wait for items to drop while doing something you were already going to do.

I wonder how this feels legendary at all by the way. First you have to gain rep which you get by things you were already doing in the game. Then you need items that drop from a raid that you were already doing. Then you need to gain more rep (which I already had before I even got enough sigils) by doing things you were already doing. Then you get some legendary gem, hmm k. And now I need to gain 6000 valor... Very legendary indeed.
    Last edited by Gilian; 2012-12-21 at 01:47 PM.

Deleted
    got 8 power and 6 wisdom, i still have time for that damn fist weapon to drop >>

I did Terrace LFR first this week, then got 3 Wisdoms out of HoF LFR... Had to rerun Terrace to finish out my gem quest. Luckily some other guildies needed it, so I ended up giving them a fast healer queue instead of a 3 dps queue.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had 4 wisdom for 3 weeks