Thread: ElvUI Issues.

ElvUI Issues.

Yeah im playing with known ElvUI which i realy enjoy. But i do got a problem.. I can't see my targets buffs,debuffs, etc.. I have looked around much in the interface and in the ElvUI interface but can't find anything. I also tryed to re-download Elv but that didn't work either. Someone got the same issue?
    People who knows what to do..Please tell!

Regards Anzeno!

You mean you onle see some of them?

The only thing I can think of is; Unit frames -> "insert desired frame here" eg, Target Frame -> Drop down menu to the right which probably says "health" -> Drop down to buffs or debuffs -> click "enable" and edit away your preferences.

From what I've seen recently though even that can have issues with how many buffs it shows/which it shows but I believe you can get around it by going to "filters" and simply filtering out all the stuff you don't want to see, ie MotW, BoM etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris25 View Post
    The only thing I can think of is; Unit frames -> "insert desired frame here" eg, Target Frame -> Drop down menu to the right which probably says "health" -> Drop down to buffs or debuffs -> click "enable" and edit away your preferences.

From what I've seen recently though even that can have issues with how many buffs it shows/which it shows but I believe you can get around it by going to "filters" and simply filtering out all the stuff you don't want to see, ie MotW, BoM etc etc.
    ^ pretty much this.

u can also click the "Show Auras" button in any of the unit frame menus to see test auras of both buffs and debuffs so u can change their anchor points/size/font/whatever
    The only things we have to fear are spiders, snakes, werewolves, sharks, dying alone, zombies, clowns, heights, big dogs, robots with human brains, Johnson's wife, and fear itself!
    90 Boomkin/Tree -- 5/14H Casual 10m

Sorry if this is an obvious question, but you did you download it from Curse?

I solved the problem, thank you guys for the help!

what did you do ? im having exact same problem :S

Flashforcash, i reinstalled the UI!

Newer versions have "integrated" spell icons, so if you can't see target buff/debuff icons make sure you update, then run the installer again. (Reply aimed at anyone reading this thread not explaining to OP).

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Just try reinstalling it and checking under the Unit Frames portion of the interface.

No need to reinstall. Its the new option when you set up ElvUI. Sounds like you choose intergrated. Open elvui options and run the installer . Then during the set up you'll see integrated/icon/both and you choose icon.

In the configuration for the target frame there's also a dropdown in the bottom right corner which one can easily overlook. There you can select a lot of stuff for configuration Been also searching that for a while.