Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by velnis View Post
    Again, representation is different for hybrid classes than it is for pure classes. Druids have 3 specs to play and some prefer playing other styles, and hybrid specs don't get a lot of play when even when they're overpowered. Having 3 different specs pollutes the representation data by quite a bit. Ferals were also overpowered at the start of cata (although they were QUICKLY nerfed) but despite being OP, nobody played them. For hybrids, a lot of people prefer other playstyles and/or invested their conquest points in another spec and cannot easily switch. Lets say you have a tier 2 resto druid -- you cannot just easily switch to feral for arena and be competetive. You can't be competetive at a 2200 level in blues or tier 1 gear. So you stay resto.

I'm sure you can browse through arenajunkies and find for out for yourself. These are multi gladiator players making such comments. I'd say a good 95% of the posters there (multi glad) have a concensus that shadow priests and ferals are by far the most powerful classes in the game at the moment.

No offense, what brackets are you playing in? I'm not trying to beat my chest or anything, but i've played at the upper levels of 2 of the best BGs, and it is clear that nearly everyone considers kitty cleave the #1 comp and ferals being insanely overpowered. The only people suggesting that ferals aren't OP are usually 1500-1800 bracket players who don't know whats going on. The concensus among top arena players on arenajunkies is that ferals are by far the most OP class in the game; top streaming players such as veev, venruki, talbadar, etc, etc also claim that ferals are the most overpowered currently. To top it off, ghostcrawler mentioned that he is closely keeping an eye on ferals.
    EU-Cyclone which is the best battlegroup in the world (Considering Stormscale-EU has the most players above 2200 in the world)
    has a whopping 5 (five) Kitty Cleave teams in top 50. Thats 5 team out of 50 teams. Yeah... it is clear that kitty cleave is the best comp in the world.

Also.. GC said he was keeping an eye on "instant" clones since they are planning to take a big look at instant CCs (which i still dont agree that PS-Clone is).

I agree that ferals feels really overpowered in the 1500-1800 brackets where people dont know how to react to teams popping all their cooldowns at once etc.

Warrior is still top melee and will continue to be so for the rest of the season if they dont see any nerfs with the next patch.

Oh and im currently playing my warlock at 2500. Not by any means r1 material but good enough to know whats happening in 3v3 atm.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope feral burst and resto as well.
    I cant figure out why BLZ gave resto druids roots, shifting out of roots, stun, cyclone, teleport, symbiosis.
    All this while just while casting uninterrupable hots, it is so much over the top.
    Their healing could use a buff as compensation for it, just dont like resto druids being pretty much unkillable for anyone without war, mage burst.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-12-21 at 08:25 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Highmoon7 View Post
    Thanks for your intellectual analysis on balancing instant cc among melee and casters. You're addition is truly appreciated.
    Biggest insight ever only thing missing is some complaints about how subs are going down and that the game is dead.

Deleted
    Resto druid survival, feral burst, instant cast heals & cc hopefully (looks at paladin), resto shamans.. and something about this fucking cd stacking already..

10+ Year Old Account
    Ferals will either get a nerf to bleeds or being able to shift out of roots. Warriors will get a nerf to second wind and possibly their burst damage. Blood fear might get a nerf but idk how exactly. Maybe 15% hp instead of 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Here I'll randomly redesign it! - Malady of the mind: Your fear can spread like aids those in contact with the feared target will pass that fear to that target a maximum of 5 bounces can occur.

Aka if you've done Yogg'saron encounter. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about :P
    Oh yes please I would love this lol.
    Off-Topic but Apathy is that supposed to be you in your sig or am I still bad at not recognizing famous people?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveyai View Post
    Ferals will either get a nerf to bleeds or being able to shift out of roots. Warriors will get a nerf to second wind and possibly their burst damage. Blood fear might get a nerf but idk how exactly. Maybe 15% hp instead of 10%.

Oh yes please I would love this lol.
    Off-Topic but Apathy is that supposed to be you in your sig or am I still bad at not recognizing famous people?
    I'm 100% sure they're just going to remove that talent all together and put something useless and for the sig thing of course not I just commissioned this as a signature for a friend and used it as my own after; Where the person got the picture from is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    I agree that ferals feels really overpowered in the 1500-1800 brackets where people dont know how to react to teams popping all their cooldowns at once etc.
    Ferals are everywhere past 2k2, your attempt at being condescending isnt very smart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Ferals are everywhere past 2k2, your attempt at being condescending isnt very smart
    You clearly didnt read my post or you chose to ignore it.

Your problem!

You clearly didnt read my post or you chose to ignore it.

Your problem!
    I did read your post. Disagreeing with you does not means people didnt read you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    I did read your post. Disagreeing with you does not means people didnt read you.
    Disagreeing with opinions is one thing.
    Disagreeing with facts (thats supported with source) is just ignorant.

Again... Your problem. Im done with this

Now your opinion is a fact, and that's somehow my problem, thanks for your insight.

Your claims are highly suspicious. And your statement about facts is ridiculous. Representation doesn't mean much in terms of how good a spec is when it comes to hybrid dps specs, even when OP they don't get played. Now that is a fact. Ferals were OP in s9 for several weeks (quickly nerfed) and nobody played them. But guess what? they were nerfed. I'm about 99% sure current ferals will be nerfed as well, the concensus among true top arena players is that they are indeed OP.

I almost laughed at your claim of being a warlock and white knighting ferals. That alone seems fishy. Aside from no warlocks being 2500+ on that BG, if you are a warlock that means you're in the top 10. Alrighty. Where's your feral at on that BG?
    Last edited by velnis; 2012-12-22 at 01:30 AM.

I personally agree with nearly every post on this forum. The only thing I felt like pointing out, is that every single dps type class/spec has some sort of button they can press that says "Does more damage, or has a chance to do more damage for XX seconds" for the exception of Spriests. Yes I agree they can do a ton of damage, however they are only deadly if they can free cast 1v1, or close to free casting (ie: frost dk's stick to you like glue). Or they will do lots of damage if they are able to place their dots on more than one target at a time to have a chance to proc MB or MS. Basically my argument is... make it so Spriests don't have to dot lots of things to do lots of damage to a single target. Perhaps I'm wrong... Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    I'm 100% sure they're just going to remove that talent all together and put something useless and for the sig thing of course not I just commissioned this as a signature for a friend and used it as my own after; Where the person got the picture from is beyond me.
    I'm fairly sure that's susan coffey in your sig... (Don't ask)

Ferals are fairly OP above 2.2k as well, high burst and instant cyclone is retarded....

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    I'm fairly sure that's susan coffey in your sig... (Don't ask)

Ferals are fairly OP above 2.2k as well, high burst and instant cyclone is retarded....
    Google will confirm that and HAH! I called it BF is now worthless, Guess I'll take unbound will.