longer interupt CDs

hey does any1 know the reason they increased the CD on interupts? since theres even more instant casts aura masteryies and hard hitting spells then ever dosent make much sense to me as it also decreases the skill cap since you have to fake cast alot less 5sec CD on wind shear was one of the things i loved about enhance shaman

Because casters were apparently disadvantaged in PvP.

Or maybe they just failed at making hardcasts more important.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

wizards werent disadvangaed at all

That was still the "why"

Maybe one day casters will have to use a cast time ability (genuinely seen it about 5 times this season (inc. healers).

When did fear become instant cast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

ye blood fear is most bullshit idea blizzard has ever had

Quote Originally Posted by spelle View Post
    ye blood fear is most bullshit idea blizzard has ever had
    Blood Fear has replaced the chiming sound of priest's mana burn in my paladin's worst nightmares.

Idk I just do 2v2 for fun, but warlocks seem so utterly derp to play right now. Even more so wit the rain of fire stun they had lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Because casters were apparently disadvantaged in PvP.

Or maybe they just failed at making hardcasts more important.
    failed definitely. mages dont cast frostbolt in pvp, locks dont cast incinerate/soul fire, spriests dont really cast mind flay, etc.

instants are the name of the game. which kinda makes the longer cd on interrupts pointless.

so does any1 know the actual reason to increase the CD on interupts? seeing as interupts isnt really that important anymore anyways increasing the CD on them dosnt make any sens at all to me