Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    What if the blade were sentient? Titans themselves are born of steel and stone, so it doesn't seem like a stretch that the blade, itself, could be a living thing.
    Gorshalach, (the Dark Render) is the most powerful weapon in the universe. This massive greatsword was originally wielded by Sargeras while he was a member of the Titan Pantheon. When Sargeras fell to his madness, Gorshalach, being semi-sentient, sundered itself into two 'Shatterbound pieces' to prevent the fallen Titan from wielding it.
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Gorshalach

On Topic: I think even Blizzard themselves have no idea what they want her to be... It obvious that Elune's lore will get retconned one way or the other, that's why Blizzard are leaving all these "loose ends".
    Agreed. We'll have to wait and see what Blizzard does. So get out there and Kill Garrosh Lamescream already, so we can wrap this Alli <-> Horde thing up for now and continue the story. ._.

Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Adorable Miqo'te - (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post

Agreed. We'll have to wait and see what Blizzard does. So get out there and Kill Garrosh Lamescream already, so we can wrap this Alli <-> Horde thing up for now and continue the story. ._.
    the Ally horde thing IS the story.

a ridiculous thing to say, cause you could take EACH and every plot and story in the game and say that "lets wrap it up and continue with the story". The race war isnt even the only story going on. It never has been since w2. Which was the problem for a while in WoW plot wise. Horde vs Alliance with graver threats and other stories and plots occuring horizontally is a good system.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonic View Post
    Tyrande is able to speak to Elune and ask for her help, so she knows that she is not a naaru.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I could easily say that Elune chooses to speak to Tyrande in terms that she will understand.
    I agree with what Didactic said. Plus Elune does some things that falls out of the norm for other Naaru that other people have mentioned in previous pages, such as being worshipped, so maybe she doesn't want the night Elves to know what she is. Pure speculation, but considering how old Elune is supposed to be in relation to everything else, if she were one of the very first Naaru, they might not have been called that at the time and had no name at all. 'Goddess' was probably a label of the Night Elves rather than her part of her introduction.

I'm not sure Tyrande would've asked anyway, I think trying to discern the nature of something supernatural by relating it to things in your own little world can be complicated, but I imagine would've made a humorous conversation of 20 questions.

"Are you bigger than a bread box? Are you a goat? Are you one of those old fashioned lights, or are you energy saving LED? I've got it, you're an evolved form of Raichu, aren't you? You're the one who gave us pet battles! Elune be praised!"

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    But seriously, if Elune is actually a Naaru then we will see mass suicides from the Night Elves. Their entire political structure will change.
    Haha, yes, break them all.

Now I wish to see it so much, destroying what they believed for millenia.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2012-12-21 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    ._.
    Since when can a sword be more powerful than any energy weapons? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Haha, yes, break them all.

Now I wish to see it so much, destroying what they believed for millenia.
    tbh i kind of want this to happen to. night elves are VERY arrogant and act like they know everything and anything and that if it isnt there way its no way and when it isnt they along with their fans throw a hissyfit.

i would love it if the thing they believed chose them personally and the thing that made them unique was just one of many creatures throughout the universe and not only that but one that another of their allies not only personally have a connection with but a much more obvious and closer relationship.

it would be the final thing to knock night elves off their personal high horse

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 08:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Since when can a sword be more powerful than any energy weapons? I don't think so.
    a wizard did it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Wouldn't say she's MORE powerful, but she's also not to be trifled with.
    It's LeviOsa, not LeviosAR!

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    Wouldn't say she's MORE powerful, but she's also not to be trifled with.
    why though? what has SHE personally done? when the burning legion invaded where was she? her children were there but where was she personally?

when deathwing threatened to destroy all of azeroth where was she? apparently couldnt be assed to save anyone but tyrande had he won.

when arthas threatened to turn the world to undeath where was she?

elune does alot of talking but other then having sex with some animal gods she doesnt do much at all
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Every cast by nightelf priestess' comes from Elune and from faith in her. The entire Night Elf race? Elune's doing (and the night elves who stood up to the High Borne, her involvement and support). Current Druid Dogma, abilities and power? Her son.

Tyrande out of arrows against hordes of demons? Here Tyrande, boil them with balls of moon light energy from the inside out, haha that one imploded funny!

On a bridge facing a horde of undead? YOu can smite them all, just have faith in the power i gave which you've diligently developed.

She imbues and acts through those who have faith in her and call on her

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    There's far too little conclusive evidence of anything about her for us to make decent speculation.
    Your sig is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Every cast by nightelf priestess' comes from Elune and from faith in her. The entire Night Elf race? Elune's doing (and the night elves who stood up to the High Borne, her involvement and support). Current Druid Dogma, abilities and power? Her son.

Tyrande out of arrows against hordes of demons? Here Tyrande, boil them with balls of moon light energy from the inside out, haha that one imploded funny!

On a bridge facing a horde of undead? YOu can smite them all, just have faith in the power i gave which you've diligently developed.

She imbues and acts through those who have faith in her and call on her
    elune didnt create the night elves thats just what the night elves believe. the titans indirectly created the night elves because the dark trolls who lived by the well were mutated by its energy. elune had nothing to do with it.

her son taught the night elves how to be druids but again most druids get their power from the emerald dream which was created by titans so while her son taught them the power came from the titans.

in all likely hood if elune isnt a naaru shes most likely something from the titans. we know shes not anywhere near the strength of deathwing since in the alternate future the only person she was able to save was tyrande