Deleted

MoP - Sylvanas Windrunner and Koltira Deathweaver

Yo!

So, I know in Cataclysm, there were some discussions as to what has happened to him after Andorhal.
    (Koltira is still friends with Thassarian which Sylvanas indicates as betrayal so she forcefully teleported him into the Undercity and stated he needs ''correcting'' a.k.a. manipulating his mind and as some individuals stated ''making him Sylvanases personal puppet) Some even suggested that Thassarian would save him.

I'm intrigued in what will occur to our Ebon Blade representatives in the future.

Now, as Sylvanas hasn't yet been involved in the Horde campaign on Pandaria, do you think we'll be seeing Koltira and what has become of him? And what do you think is new with the Banshee queen, her intentions etc. in the upcoming patches?

Onward with the discussions and speculations!

10+ Year Old Account
    She is likey getting some Undead blood elf booty.

OT :
    I would love to see the ebon blade march into undercity to free him or her training him to replace her.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    She is likey getting some Undead blood elf booty.

OT :
    I would love to see the ebon blade march into undercity to free him or her training him to replace her.
    Yeah, but don't you think she doesn't have any emotions of love anymore? The only thing she cares/dreams about is reclaiming Lordaeron for her people, avenging them, killing everything who wants to kill her and her people and... Power mostly.

She did disobey Garrosh, lied to him and she's still using the plague so Koltira might as well be a weapon to her. She has no sympathy for Koltira either since he fought along side Thassarian back in Andorhal because they're friends and Syl obviously doesn't know nor care about friendship or love for that matter, only thing she saw was Koltira holding allegiance with an enemy which is against her ambitions and thus having the power she used her forceful will as if he's her slave and went on with brain washing him, feeding him her influence for her to gain even more power.

OT comment reply:

The Ebon Blade is a neutral faction who's goal was to avenge they're fates and hunt down they're enemy who created and betrayed them. The Scourge. After that, the neutral Knights are holding in Acherus keeping what's left of the undead in check while others went on with a more adventourus path of reclamation and holding with they're factions progress at war against the other faction including the other forces who threaten Azeroth (players)

Sylvanas didn't get involved but the Forsaken are already part of the story. They were clashing with Orcish leadership at Twinspire Keep, and apparently and surprisingly, weren't all to thrilled about being ordered to summon demons and take Pandaren children prisoner.

An "Undercity Torture Chambers" scenario would be cool. Koltira has broken free, and supposedly gotten ahold of some experimental Forsaken weapon and needs to be stopped with all force necessary.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

I think that when Sylvanas finally makes an appearance Koltira will probably be her new assistant (like Varimathras was). Except he would be conditioned to obey her no matter what

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jishdefish View Post
    An "Undercity Torture Chambers" scenario would be cool. Koltira has broken free, and supposedly gotten ahold of some experimental Forsaken weapon and needs to be stopped with all force necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darillyn View Post
    I think that when Sylvanas finally makes an appearance Koltira will probably be her new assistant (like Varimathras was). Except he would be conditioned to obey her no matter what

Those.

I see it as either :

(silly fanfic opinion) - She is using him as a S&M slave, no room for love when you busy whipping them

(Weapon) She wants a weapon, a trump card against all who threaten her kingdom. She saw how powerful a death knight can be in ICC, and she wants one, one that has been condition to obey only her.

(Leader) - After 3 deaths she see the need to have someone ready to take control of the forsaken if she is killed again. Koltira has a tactical mind and the power to back an army, taking him in order to train him seems like a good idea.

(Lich Queen) - The ebon blade sees to much of the lich king in her tactics and ways, to prevent another undead outbreak they will bring down sylvanas.

Deleted
    Haven't seen any news or clues about what's happening with Koltira personally.

Deleted
    He'll be one of Sylvanas' primary enforcers of her will and he'll basically be an emotionless thoughtless robot after her lackies are done "fixing" him. He'll lead some forsaken to kill a bunch of Alliance then Ally players get a quest to bring him down and it'll end with a cutscene with Thassarian. There you go.

10+ Year Old Account
    still a better love story than twilight

i wonder how thassarian will deal with this, i want to see him again

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible the Koltira/Thassarian storyline will get picked up on soon.

I mean, no one thought you'd be invading Dalaran alongside Rommath when MoP hit. I could see the 5.Whatever patch that deals with turning the Forsaken against Garrosh to have a similar questline, perhaps culminating in Alliance players doing something with Thassarian.

Deleted
    I hope that he kills sylvanas, that goth slut.

I could see blizzord using them (koltira and thassarian) in future, if we ever get burning legion expansion. "hurr let's be friends and smash evil legion, like those npc dk's!"

(Lich Queen) - The ebon blade sees to much of the lich king in her tactics and ways, to prevent another undead outbreak they will bring down sylvanas.
    They dont care about undead outbreak, they only cared about betrayal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    They dont care about undead outbreak, they only cared about betrayal.
    True, but i would imagine that they would not want anyone else to go though what they did. Maybe alittle of tiron's "light" rubbed off on them. This will give them another goal since the Lich King is dead.

He got what was coming to him. He nearly cost the forsaken andorhal. He doesn't have what it takes to be the leader of the forsaken.

I think this is possibly the most likely.
    Sylvanas has been taking... Liberties. I would not be surprised if the Forsaken will want to rebel at some point, being used the way they are at the moment. It would also not be surprising if the Ebon Blade and Argent Dawn will, at some point, take up arms to free the Forsaken of the despot that Sylvanas has (unfortunately) become. In which case Koltira is now in a great position (lorewise) to take over leadership of the lands of Lordaeron.

From a lore perspective, Sylvanas isn't doing a great job for the Horde, nor for Lordaeron. She's too hungry for power, and shows little interest in rooting out the evil within her faction (as we can see in Hillsbrad; it takes a player to free the villagers and bring the mad scientist to justice, as well as clean up the after-effects of the Plague used. Sylvanas doesn't seem to care overmuch).

That having said, organization is the greatest problem of the Forsaken. With the apothecary under control of Sylvanas ('royal' apothecary), funds are spent as individual apothecary members deem best. Some aim at the restoration of life (silverpine) while others seek to spread decay... Without a unified vision, the restoring part is losing the battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would definitely like to see how Koltira's attitude adjustment is going...

I wish they'd add some kind of torture chamber/prison to Undercity where we could check up on him. Maybe see his slow transition to someone worthy of serving the Forsaken.

Deleted
    Only foolish fanboys think Sylvanas will die.

She will in fact go on with what she do and there will hopefully be no punishments for her deeds

Quote Originally Posted by Evilananazz View Post
    Only foolish fanboys think Sylvanas will die.
    Fanboys of... What, exactly..?
    Also: Blizzard does have a tendency to kill off evil NPCs...

Look at it this way: If you were Horde, Argent Dawn or Ebon Blade, and you'd have Sylvanas as your neighbour or even in your faction... What would yóú do?
    Drag her off to the Hague, of course. International tribunal of war crimes.

Since the Hague doesn't exist in Azeroth, the most likely outcome will be exile or final death.

You say that 'hopefully there will be no punishments for her deeds' but hopefully; how so? To not put a stop to her actions would very much cause a breach in immersion. How are you going to explain, lore-wise, that everyone just lets her be? The only way to justify that, lore-wise, is to go 'well; it's our setting, and we decide that everyone just ignores it because we want them to.' Yeah; that would tear down the fourth wall. That's horrible, horrible writing. Blizzard even decided that Garrosh wasn't, perhaps, the best thing ever to happen; his character and deeds greatly alienated most Horde players from the Horde. The same thing is true for Sylvanas; her actions after the death of Arthas alienates Forsaken players from the Forsaken.

The Horde as it is (with Garrosh and Sylvanas) just isn't the Horde we started out with... It's not the faction we like anymore. Many of us, if not most, started out as Horde because we loved the 'noble underdog' feel of it all. A lot of us play Forsaken because of the whole 'cursed hero climbing up to greatness despite everything'-feel.

Sure; some people chose Horde because they wanted to play evil brutes... But that's not the Horde that World of Warcraft started out with. I like my 'Noble Savage' and 'Repentant Hero' back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas may not die in MoP but eventually they'lll meet their maker of sorts.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi