Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidhype View Post
    (GC said he main UH DK)
    That was Zarhym that said that not Gc.

Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    I agree.

-Our burst is ok. Its not boomdead burst and no one should have that anyway.
    -Our survival needs a buff be it self heals or something else (maybe cata sacred shield).
    -Sustained pressure. This can be more damage outside of cooldowns or more uptime or more control.
    This is exactly how I feel,burst is ok since wings are not disp/stealable , But I feel that with the nerf to the heal I spend to much holy power to heal myself

Sacred shield would be a nice thing
    2v2 - Fire is OP as Hell- 2133 Rating
    Lamurt ( Resto Shammy)
    Ryan ( Fire Mage)

Afflic locks need more burst capability because "pressure" isn't particularly viable anymore. Rogues in general need a significant survivability buff and a decent damage buff. WW monks could use a damage buff as well. I think ele shamans could use some kind of damage buff outside of acension, but it shouldn't effect acension.

All mages

-thread;

Sarcasm shows like the sun rising... anyhow, i think unholy dks are getting a buff, mostly survivability and little more dmg but yes there are a lot of things blizzard can do to change unholys, or just dks in general.

Rogues need a buff too, i feel pretty bad for them although RMP has been around for many many years.... (on 2nd thought, don't bring RMP back, deep freeze and smoke bomb is a pain).

That is my thought.

MM hunters need a great deal of loving. Almost extinct, which has never happened in a PvP season before.