Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Velen all the way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Deathstalker commander Belmont. An awesome operative.
    Last edited by Haven; 2012-12-21 at 06:07 AM.

Shandris Feathermoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Medivh

Because
    1. He is the only non-druid to get the druid flight form mount
    2. Kara and Deadwind Pass are still the creepiest places in WoW

10+ Year Old Account

Akama.

Basically a badass priest who lost what he was and did everything he could to retake it, and when he realized he was descending into madness, he bide his time and delivered the master stroke that freed outland.

If there's any justice, he'll make a big showing soon, and not just for Warlocks.

Runner up: Mishka

Draenei Rogue. Hopefully a taste of what's to come.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Akama.

Basically a badass priest who lost what he was and did everything he could to retake it, and when he realized he was descending into madness, he bide his time and delivered the master stroke that freed outland.

If there's any justice, he'll make a big showing soon, and not just for Warlocks.
    Brace yourself

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=67588

:x

10+ Year Old Account
    "I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."

- Sylvanas Windrunner, The Banshee Queen, Dark Lady of the Forsaken.

\o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I'd have to go with Tirion Fordring. When I first found him in game, back in Classic, he sounded familiar, but I couldn't remember why. When I realized he was from Of Blood and Honor, I was glad to see a reference to that book. When he came back in Wrath of the Lich King, he merged my two favorite organizations, and repeatedly showed how awesome paladins can be, all without having to resort to any gritty tropes. He lost everything in the past, but didn't let that stop him from being a hero to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    Bolvar Fordragon, hands down. The only NPC this game ever made me feel anything for. From Vanilla until Cataclysm, he was the leader of the alliance.
    Bolvar Fordragon indeed. One of the most pure paladins ever.

I don't like Uther that much since he was totally fine with stripping Tirion Fordring from his paladin rank/privileges when he supposedly consorted with the enemy (Eitrigg). I think that story shows that Uther wasn't very openminded. Also Uther was pretty much a softy when Arthas suggested to purge Stratholme. I mean there was no other choice now was there. The inhabitants were clearly doomed. And while it was a vile job, Arthas was right in doing so. Perhaps not a job for a paladin of the light, but it needed to be done. Now Uther clearly failed at making the hard calls. The only other option would have been to let Stratholme "die" on its own and quarantine it. Which would end up the same and the inhabitants would have seen unspeakable horrors before they fell.

Bolvar on the other hand defended Stormwind for a long time. Fought against Onyxia's minions with zeal. He was THE defender. I have even seen him battle Kazzak when he was kited to Stormwind. Epic show of character when he took up the mantle (helmet) of the Lich King. I never heard/read anything negative concerning Bolvar. Although in the comic he is a bit dimwitted (perhaps by spell) not to see through Lady Katrana's guise. I was gutted when I saw The Wrathgate cinematic. So dissapointed that he "died" that easy (sure he was the last one standing, but still). But still one of the best cinematic thusfar in WoW. His sacrifice shall be remembered.

Connor. Just one look at the guy would make anyone want to kill them self. He would be the ultimate weapon against the Burning Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ruler of Theramore; the leader of the Kirin-Tor, Lady Jaina Proudmoore
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

Quote Originally Posted by Mousa View Post
    The ruler of Theramore; the leader of the Kirin-Tor, Lady Jaina Proudmoore
    And why is that?

I have to say Griftah

Gotta love that rascal

Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    I'd have to go with Tirion Fordring. When I first found him in game, back in Classic, he sounded familiar, but I couldn't remember why. When I realized he was from Of Blood and Honor, I was glad to see a reference to that book. When he came back in Wrath of the Lich King, he merged my two favorite organizations, and repeatedly showed how awesome paladins can be, all without having to resort to any gritty tropes. He lost everything in the past, but didn't let that stop him from being a hero to the world.
    Yes now that Bolvar is "dead", he is now my favourite alive WoW NPC. Like you said, he has lost everything. And he lost it only because he did what he thought was right (which it was) and honorable. Then when we basically told him to shape up and help us with our cause, he jumped back on the bandwagon - and ultimately lead to the destruction of Arthas and The Lich King.

What I disliked (but I don't blame the character for that) is that his voice was so low compared to the chat when he broke out of that ice and smashed/shattered Frostmourne. If he yelled like the chat hinted, it would have been far more epic. I think Tirion Fordring is what Uther should have been if he wasn't that pigheaded. Tirion is a true soldier of the light, while Uther is more of a father figure perhaps.

The one who made Warcraft amazing as it is..... or was.

Arthas

10+ Year Old Account
    no 1 but......

its a freaking undead on a dino on a shark with freaking lazerbeams!

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The one who made Warcraft amazing as it is..... or was.

Arthas

Haha geez, how could I forget. This guy is the most epic of all characters. The reason why I play WoW is him. Warcraft III was when I met him and he never let me go. But I was dissapointed by Blizzard at the silly cinematic when you killed him. It was too short - he said almost nothing. Would have liked to hear more - perhaps some grief - some sign of guilt - there was nothing. It was a stupid way of Blizzard to end it like it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Sergra Darkthorn, motherfuckers! She is my homegirl.
    Great choice! Haven't been in the Barrens for years, but once I read that name, I got flooded with plainstrider and Echeyakee memories. Good times!

For me, it'd be a tough choice between Rexxar (for awesomeness since TFT) and Chromie (for being hilarious and cute in WoW).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Deleted
    Lunk, the pacifist Ogre

Deleted
    Sylvanas and Vol'jin are personal favorites