Question about DK and World PvP

Hey all,

This isnt a QQ thread but I am looking for a melee class that is good in 2v2 and world PvP. Basically I want to be able to survive and have a decent shot without have a healer behind me.

Right now I have this warrior. He is good and all but I am not finding that he is able to stack up to others in a 1 on 1 fight. I am not looking for a face roll class but a class that has enough deference's to keep up in a world PvP situation or a 2v2 team that's just two DPS.

I have a DK and a Paladin that are up and coming. Anyone offer any suggestions as to which class is better suited for world PvP or a 2s team with two DPS. Thank!

Deleted
    For world PvP, a blood DK is a god.

I was levelling in Hyjal, and was set upon by a pally and a warrior. Killed them both as a rogue attacked me. Killed the rogue. Pally and warrior had gotten back and rezzed and healed. I killed them again as the rogue got back, who then fled.

Five kills, and I barely dropped below 50% health. I'm not even a good PvPer - I'm bloody awful.

blood dk is actually insane for wpvp - can tank an elite plus a few players at once. my buddy does it all the time.

Even now after the blood pvp nerf?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toekneepark View Post
    I tip for Blood wPvP, If someone sets their sights on you, Tag a few mobs.

They not only Stack your vengeance up for big hits on the player target, but they also allow your Deathstrike to get its full use off + generate a tonne of Scent of Blood stacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arstaria View Post
    Hey all,

This isnt a QQ thread but I am looking for a melee class that is good in 2v2 and world PvP. Basically I want to be able to survive and have a decent shot without have a healer behind me.

Right now I have this warrior. He is good and all but I am not finding that he is able to stack up to others in a 1 on 1 fight. I am not looking for a face roll class but a class that has enough deference's to keep up in a world PvP situation or a 2v2 team that's just two DPS.

I have a DK and a Paladin that are up and coming. Anyone offer any suggestions as to which class is better suited for world PvP or a 2s team with two DPS. Thank!
    I have tried almost all classes and I confirm that blood DK is your choice for utter survivability. See my gear for the god-mode.

Quote Originally Posted by toekneepark View Post
    Do a search on "blood nerf" here and you'll see how the nerf really doesn't affect you the vast majority of the time anyway.