Or cry... Probably cry...

"How can we make imperial agents better?"
    "Lets make them look like robo cops"
    "and lets also put cardboard toilet paper tubes on their head"
    "perfect"
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, considering Sniper is my main. Heh =/. I'll just have to hide the helmet, the rest is OK-ish. I like the Sith Inquisitor one , looks cool.

Why does the SI gear always have to have blades and sharp objects coming off of it? It's like WoW with druids and plants.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Why does the SI gear always have to have blades and sharp objects coming off of it? It's like WoW with druids and plants.
    At least Druids and plants make some sense, they also have lots of animals too ( Moose, Deer, Birds, etc have been all featured in tier sets)

this is the best inquisitor PVE set, yet. but the others were terrible. I still like the battlemaster set the most.

the others classes sets are a bit undetailed and dont seem to have gotten much love. but then again, the armor design was never one of SWTORS strenghts, was it

I wonder if these are operation drops or from the questlines.

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHAHA! The Inquisitor looks like some sort of Star Wars Batman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. That yellow is soooo ugly! They could have gone more golden/metallic or something. That just looks like McDonald's to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyneigh View Post
    Ugh. That yellow is soooo ugly! They could have gone more golden/metallic or something. That just looks like McDonald's to me.
    I agree the yellow one looks the worst.

Deleted
    I like it The yellow one looks like the BH War hero Gear

10+ Year Old Account
    I really HATE reskins, and I probably will quit if that is the true bounty hunter armor. Its not because it looks bad (because I love the War Hero looks), its the principle. Not only do they give us rehashed content, but its buggy. They are now giving us armor reskins or just old armor with a minor change to it. No, just no.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    I really HATE reskins, and I probably will quit if that is the true bounty hunter armor. Its not because it looks bad (because I love the War Hero looks), its the principle. Not only do they give us rehashed content, but its buggy. They are now giving us armor reskins or just old armor with a minor change to it. No, just no.
    Yeesss... YEESSSS...
    Give in to your anngaaar...
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    You're joking right? You cant tell me you're honestly surprised. You thought you would get something better than a reskin/rehash? I dont know whether to cry with you, or laugh at you. I know how you feel, but I'm not surprised in the least. Look at the brightside, you get to pay $10 for a what would be content patch, to grind for some rehashed armor.

Many people said the same thing when whatever current PvE gear tier was a rehash of the last. They all cried that these had to be place holders, and that BioWare wasnt that lazy. But deep down inside, they knew. You know this will be the true BH armor.

You should have named the thread "/facepalm I had no idea about custom gear and color unify...".

@notorious I read in the SWTOR Artbook that they wanted to design inquisitors along the line of Clive Barkers Cenobites. (Basically anything which has some sharp objects on)

@subject.... I like the inquisitor one, also the juggernaut looks neat (new mouthpiece), agent and bountyhunter looks "meh" because they are already in the game with different/better color.

Ps: in case your work also blocks the above link...

Deleted
    The Sith Warrior looks good.

Why do all the high level consular/Inquisitor sets look like they are made for Sorcs/Sages and not shadows/sins? they could atleast do a set of legs that isn't a skirt for them.

Deleted
    why use the tier gear shell anyway? just take the stats out and make a set of gear that you like the look of

Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    You should have named the thread "/facepalm I had no idea about custom gear and color unify...".

@notorious I read in the SWTOR Artbook that they wanted to design inquisitors along the line of Clive Barkers Cenobites. (Basically anything which has some sharp objects on)

@subject.... I like the inquisitor one, also the juggernaut looks neat (new mouthpiece), agent and bountyhunter looks "meh" because they are already in the game with different/better color.

Ps: in case your work also blocks the above link...

[snipped]
    There's custom gear and color unify!? OMG!

That's not the point. People always want new gear to have more options. More options in any MMO, is always a good thing. However, those options should not be rehashed/reskins, and something that actually fits the lore. If we're just going to get rehashes and reskins, give us a dye system. They could even sell some dyes on the cartel market like GW2.

There are tons of chest pieces with the same model but different colors in the game.... however I'd welcome a dye system which will probably never come (or maybe Bioware/EA is surprising us with Makeb and their "new" decision about vertical/ horizontal progression?!)... as it would "degrade" the value of rated pvp/ dread guard armor but maybe someone @Bioware would make a decision to not use the same skin for 2-3 generations of armor?!... One can still hope.
    Last edited by Psychlon; 2012-12-24 at 12:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could you imagine the outcry on the blizz forums is tier "whatever number they're at now" was just a recolor of tier "whatever number they're at now - 1"?

I wonder how many people are actively working on the game atm.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Could you imagine the outcry on the blizz forums is tier "whatever number they're at now" was just a recolor of tier "whatever number they're at now - 1"?

I wonder how many people are actively working on the game atm.
    Or any game for that matter. We should have known the road we were heading down a long time ago. For one year we basically stared at the same set of gear. We couldn't change to another set viably until BH gear and having the bonuses tied to the armoring, not the shell. All lightsabers were generic, with only the colors being different. Sure, colors are cool, but as soon as there is a cash shop we start getting different effects and styles on them.

As much as they like cash waving under their nose, it's still not enough motivation to give lots of unique gear. It's probably one guy who learned 3DS Max on his lunch break making our gear. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't their janitor. As soon as he gets a set of armor done he has to mop a floor.