Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    The sniper set is already in game, which is grey already. I am rather sure the BH one is just someone with the already in game set with unify option enabled. As for the sorc gea, i have not seen it before.

Deleted
    Sorc looks like Ant Man, but an improvement.
    Others look decent.

As for gear dyes and stuff, I'm sure many of us would be happy with that. Even for my Sith, I'd be happy with a nice simple chest piece like this:.

I loved that when I had my Shadow, before I got bored of the class story and remade as an Assassin. Give me that and the ability to dye it black and whatever color my saber is, and I'd be happy as far as gear goes. >.>

The BH boots look really cool, they'll need to be recolored using the in-game match color match tool.

I don't understand the yellow, thats like Navy Seals wearing Neon Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    The Sith Warrior looks good.

Why do all the high level consular/Inquisitor sets look like they are made for Sorcs/Sages and not shadows/sins? they could atleast do a set of legs that isn't a skirt for them.
    Totally agree!I was looking for a Light armor pants that are not a skirt for my assassin..So far the only one I found is "supreme Inquisitor" but it is random world drop and usually they sell it for 800k to 1 million...For many people this is an ok price but i don't have lots of credits..I don't do dailies and I don't play the GTN so I am always low on credits maybe I will be lucky enough to find it cheap one day.

There was a champion mob on Hoth that dropped that leggs with high drop rate and went there to farm it but after 2 hours of camping I only got green drops. Then I checked again on the net and found out it was nerfed to bottom and now drops nothing . Some people say they found it on a lockbox from Treasure Hunting. I now send some missions too .

On topic now, Imperial agent is not so bad, but generally armor skins in swtor is the worst I found in MMOs. There are only very few that seem ok, all others are just meh..I wasn't expecting anything good to be honest. I hoped now with the cartel shop they will be more creative in order to sell but still they try to sell shit and ugly armor skins
    Last edited by papajohn4; 2012-12-27 at 11:28 AM.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Totally agree!I was looking for a Light armor pants that are not a skirt for my assassin..So far the only one I found is "supreme Inquisitor" but it is random world drop and usually they sell it for 800k to 1 million...For many people this is an ok price but i don't have lots of credits..I don't do dailies and I don't play the GTN so I am always low on credits maybe I will be lucky enough to find it cheap one day.

There was a champion mob on Hoth that dropped that leggs with high drop rate and went there to farm it but after 2 hours of camping I only got green drops. Then I checked again on the net and found out it was nerfed to bottom and now drops nothing . Some people say they found it on a lockbox from Treasure Hunting. I now send some missions too .

On topic now, Imperial agent is not so bad, but generally armor skins in swtor is the worst I found in MMOs. There are only very few that seem ok, all others are just meh..I wasn't expecting anything good to be honest. I hoped now with the cartel shop they will be more creative in order to sell but still they try to sell shit and ugly armor skins
    How about the legs from the rakghoul event? Just in case you did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    How about the legs from the rakghoul event? Just in case you did it.
    I did not I also liked the Kira customization from that event but sadly wasn't subscribed to do that...hope they will add it again some time
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuragisama View Post
    The last two, Ops and BH are the war hero sets. I doubt very much that those would be reused in a new expansion as the new tier sets.
    "In WoW there are two things that will always remain true: people will always QQ and people will always forget that they have interrupts." -Nachopie

Deleted
    Looking at it, the Sith Warrior set would look great with an open robe on it.