• Horrible.

189 57.27%
  • Depends on the clothings worn with them

37 11.21%
  • Don't really care let them.

94 28.48%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't think it matter's too much (practicality issues aside). Men where allot of 'feminine' things today they wouldn't have in the very recent past after all.

If a woman is as tall as me or taller theres no chance shes gettin the D.

I used to have these motorcycle boot-style shoes that had a significant lift in the heel, half an inch or so? But you didn't really notice it. The ones pictured just look absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

theres a difference between "a high heel" and highheels.

you can find high heeled shoes for men all over, especially boots.

highheels are made specifically to influence your posture and walk to appear more feminine.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being a short man, i really wish i could use high heels without being labelled as gay.
    Is annoying when i go out, and every woman i see is taller than me because of the high heels. Actually i don't care if they are taller than me, but they do care, they rarely look to a shorter man and this is very frustrating.
    Everyone says i am a good looking guy, i read a lot about everything, i have a good sense of humor, i have a good job, and so, but i rarely get a girl taller than me or temporarily taller than me due to the high heels.

So yeah, i would use it, if they can, i see no reason for not using it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would prefer for high heels to go away in general for all genders.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally think they look Horrible on men, but that is my opinion and it wouldn't stop me from talking or even being friends with men who choose to wear them.

If they like them then I say power to them, my opinion on them doesn't matter.

High heels originated as a men's fashion item. Don't see anything wrong with it on principle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll leave the heels to my sexxxxxxxxxxxxxy ladies.

I don't really know why anyone wants to wear them. They're pretty damn uncomfortable and can actually cause damage to your feet. But then it doesn't offend me if anyone else (man or woman) wears them.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's just about as right for a man to wear high heels as it is to wear thongs and make-up. On a side note: I love it when women say there's no "real" men around while praising metro- and homosexuality all the time. Seriously. There's no way you can keep sexuality out of this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    On a side note: I love it when women say there's no "real" men around while praising metro- and homosexuality all the time.
    Metrosexuals and homosexuals can be '"real" men' just as much as any other kind.

whether it's fair or not, whether it's right or not, straight men don't wear heels, dresses, makeup, etc

metrosexual is a PC way to say "dude looks like a lady". people are so damn touchy nowadays and terrified of making a minority mad, so they create new words like that.

any real man doesn't WANT to wear dresses, makeup or high heels. everything isn't ok and normal no matter what the media shoves down your throat. there are differences in gender based on science and society. you can't do jack shit about it.

you might get murdered for wearing high heels in the south. no, it's not ok.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Metrosexuals and homosexuals can be '"real" men' just as much as any other kind.
    no, they can't. they don't want to be and that's why they try so goddamn hard NOT to be. you don't have to admit it, but you have a preconceived notion of what a man and a woman looks and acts like and it will adhere to common gender guidelines

you're just another person who wants everyone to see how "progressive and advanced" you are because you think men with makeup and women with beards is A OK

it all comes down to people with a great life who are bored fucking stiff. so they push these boundaries for no good reason. meanwhile, kids in africa are digging through garbage for food.....

if you're so bored you wanna wear a dress as a man, go work at the local soup kitchen instead.

---------- Post added 2012-12-20 at 10:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Really though, why does it matter if the man is wearing a (in this time in society at least, history has periods where high heels are mens fashion) feminine style of footwear? Does it affect your life in some way?
    because society considers it "faggy"

that's why

society dictates what is ok. always has, always will. where i'm from, you might die for that. you'd definitely get fucked with

dennis rodman didn't wear a dress to 'equalize society', he wanted fucking attention. that's why EVERYONE does something that isn't "normal"

"hey look at me, give me attention"
    most won't admit it though.

i've overheard 2 gay men at a restaurant talking shit about every chick that walked in with anything other than prada on. societal norms extend to straights, gays, men, women

this usually gets turned into a "evil white straight man are bad" thing. hillbillies just say what everyone else is thinking. they shouldn't, it damn sure doesn't help anything, but a snide remark made in private isn't an unusual thing
    Last edited by fizzbob; 2012-12-21 at 04:43 AM.

They're uncomfortable and look goofy. I can't stand the 2 cm lift on my formal/dress shoes. I couldn't imagine wearing more than that.
    Last edited by tuesday the paladin; 2012-12-21 at 04:45 AM.

Just my opinion here, but this is absolutely absurd, how is this even a thing? Man now I hope the world really does end tomorrow....

what is wrong with fitting in? humans have survived this long because they can fit in.

when folks have it good they start pushing boundaries for no good reason. if a guy wants to wear high heels, i'm all for it, but don't act surprised when some 6'4" HS dropout with a beer beats you into a coma for it.

if you wanna be the nail that sticks out, you will get hammered.

Deleted
    i think it looks pretty ridiculous on men, considering it changes the way you walk. not to mention how odd and ugly the "mens" type of high heels look.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    I don't personally understand why everyone must be forced into such gender defined guidelines, which are defined of course, by society. So I really see no problem with it, and think metrosexuals and homosexuals can be real men just as much as any other kind. In fact, I know some homosexuals (both men and women) who actually fit quite nicely into the predetermined gender stereotype, except they like the same-sex, but that's the only difference.
    because society says so. i'm not saying it's wrong. real men don't wear high heels. if you surveyed society, i'm 100% sure a pretty "normal" idea of a man would come back as i expected.

it's no different for women, i don't want some hairy, burly bitch to snuggle up with on a cold night. i'm sure some would. but it's not normal because society says it isn't

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    whether it's fair or not, whether it's right or not, straight men don't wear heels, dresses, makeup, etc
    Straight men have done all that throughout history.

any real man doesn't WANT to wear dresses, makeup or high heels. everything isn't ok and normal no matter what the media shoves down your throat.
    I don't know, I think Alexander of Macedon is more of a real man than someone who feels offended by what someone else wears.