Thread: Case/Mobo input

Case/Mobo input

I'm using a small case at the moment, and my gtx 660 ti is flush with the hd cage, zero room inside... looking for input on a good case/mobo

currently have h61m, and it only has one pci e slot so future sli'ing is out of the question so i thought why not get a new case with a new mobo...

Looking at the ASrock Z77 Extreme4, and maybe the cooler master haf xm? but the full rosewill thor v2 with a promo code is dirt cheap too... any input would be greatly appreciated.

Asus pz77-v lk pr the extreme 4 are both decent boards I would choose between those 2 . Corsair carbide 500r white I would get this case at that price range over the xm but case is very preferential, it comes in black also.
    CPU:i5 [email protected] GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Profigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

Dreadlord
    both are nice cases but keep in mind, the are HUGE. even the carbide is quite large, but a very nice case.
    Intel [email protected]
    Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
    Gigabyte N560OC 1gb gpu
    Corsair 2x4gb
    Antec v2 Two Hundred
    Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
    Razer Naga

Herald of the Titans shroudster's Avatar
    try looking at mid tower cases because people underestimate the size of full towers quite often.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813157293 good allrounder mobo choice when at a budget.