Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Patches does not always equal fun/good content does it?
    In reference to Rift it does. I can link you a list of all the content patches they have produced with the changes and you can be amazed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you're very shallow you should feel ashamed.
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

Quote Originally Posted by Redriot View Post
    In reference to Rift it does. I can link you a list of all the content patches they have produced with the changes and you can be amazed.
    Are you employed by them or something? You really don't have to try this hard to prove a game's worth. HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS FRIEND?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Layam View Post
    Just because I like to look at half naked women while I relax doesn't mean I spend most of my day inside or without female interaction. But I get the stigma which is why I feel bad for letting such a thing influence me.

Tera creeps me the fuck out, I saw the Jesse Cox video on that game.
    I'm just saying, don't make it a criteria for looking into games. And Tera is awesome.

Deleted
    If you're just into the women in the advertisement, I wouldn't play the game just because of that. I would just fap to the women in the advertisement and leave it at that.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Layam View Post
    I'll restate the questions sorry:
    Is it really that bad that I'm letting a game's cg women be a deciding factor in if I play I game or not?
    Does Rift have those kinds of armor or is it just an advertisement?
    Why after years of moving on from the mysgnostic stage of my life is such a thing still influencing me?
    1:depends on your personal beliefs and possible religious beliefs.

2:I don't know, but google does, I'd wager using the photo filter option with the search term "guild wars 2 female armor sets" would work well.

3:because if we did not feel attraction for the opposite sex, procreation would fail. So for a straight, semi?-normal guy this is working as intended. (everyone thinks things, feels things, and has personal tastes, it's what we do with them out loud that can cause issues)

(/throws down Krusty the Clown flash cards 'learn from a pro kids', huyawyuck!)
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm just saying, don't make it a criteria for looking into games. And Tera is awesome.
    While it may be a criteria, I wouldn't even consider Rift if I heard it had horrid class balance and buggy content.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redriot View Post
    That woman is Crucia, she's a bad guy. Go get her. But yes, you can get some pretty damn skimpy outfits and wear them with the wardrobe option.
    So what if she is bad... she makes you think happy things. All is well.

Happy place.

ALL HAIL CRUCIA!!!

/RifternoDUH
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    If you're just into the women in the advertisement, I wouldn't play the game just because of that. I would just fap to the women in the advertisement and leave it at that.
    That seems like by far the most sensible answer.

Rift is great though, but play it for its qualities as a game, not as wank material.

Dont bother playing Rift if you are already bored of MMO's, or just wow. Do buy Rift if you're looking for something to kill time with trough.

I found rift the first 3 weeks I played it to be fantastic...I tough wow was gone...never anymore, but then about 9 days played I was bored, and didn't bother continue :& That was back in Febuary this year or so..
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're looking for that sort of thing, play Tera. It's basically a breast-physics simulator that has a pretty decent MMO tacked on as a bonus.

So what im getting out of this is your afraid to basically be a shovanistic pig. Its meant to draw your attention thats the point. Its yoir growing up and you feel uncomfortable idolising sex. Its fine though you just have a healthy sex drive. Your staight there i guess now we have to say your straight its fine.

Deleted
    I had the same feelings about coming to WoW for MoP.
    But then i seen them, those male pandas. Especially those monks in their tight leather armour. That round form. Dat cute wee tail. Their backstory. I could not resist.
    Give in to your desires, trust your instincts it is what makes you human.

Joking aside, pretty ladies are a pretty common hook on advertisements fishing line these days. Anything must be better than the Wow Advert of the goblin / panda / worgen dancing with FREE IS GOOD flashing on screen

Think OP needs a Girlfriend.