Deleted

A simple warrior macro?

Hi folks,

can i make a /castsequence macro with reset modyfier that will count the time since the the first ability of the sequence were executed, and not the latest?

For instance:
    /castsequence reset=20 Collosus Smash, Bloodthirst, Bloodthirst, Bloodthirst, Bloodthirst

I want the macro to count the 20 sec reset time since the CS and to reset it 20 sec after it, no matter where i am in the sequence.

You should account for gcd's because each time you press the macro, the reset goes back to 20. You want something that looks like this.
    Code:
    /castsequence reset=12 collusus smash, bloodthirst, bloodthirst, bloodthirst, bloodthirst, nul
    The nul at the end prevents the macro from sequencing back to the beginning.

No, i believe they removed that some time ago.

Deleted
    But that's exactly what i want to achieve. Since CS is 1st priority button whenewer out of cd, i dont want to lose time waiting for the macro to reset. Neither i want it to reset earlier than necessary, blocking the usage of BT until CS is out. No matter what reset time i set, there is always a pretty big risk for any of those two things to happen, especially in fights with a lot of running and off time.

Deleted
    Or you could just use your Brain and use CS when it is off CD by yourself...