Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

[Patch 5.2] - Thunder King Confirmed? (More so...)

Just read a tweet from Zarhym:

#EndOfTheWorldConfession Oh boy. The Thunder is about to be wrought! #Pandaria
    So I guess that means we're about to see the return of the Thunder King. That can only mean more from our Zandalari friends.

Bloodsail Admiral Master Jinora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    Just read a tweet from Zarhym:

So I guess that means we're about to see the return of the Thunder King. That can only mean more from our Zandalari friends.
    The last troll patch? FINALLY!
    "Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind."
    — Zaheer

That was what I was expecting anyway.

The only thing I don't know is if the seventh sha will be there, too.
    English is not my first language, feel free to correct any mistake I may make.

It was obvious if you've done the zandalari story line via leveling haha

Sounds like a good hint for the Thunder King, but was expecting that anyway with 5.2
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Kazzak EU

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    It was obvious if you've done the zandalari story line via leveling haha
    Beat me to it while i was loggin in!

So obvious, but i guees not many people do Loremaster achievments anymore.

I knew it was coming but it was a matter of "when" and "in what capacity". I personally am excited to see what they do with this storyline. As long as it's not a carbon copy of ZG or ZA then it's new content and I'm happy.

Thanks Quosk1867, for the amazing sig! <3

I don't want to be the kind of guy that will complain about everything, but I hope that early jan PTR ends up in a ~ 1st march patch, or I will have to say.. too soon for a new raid (56 kills of Sha as of now, with Xmas on the middle!)

Da Dunda Keeng! I'm pretty sure it's on that little mist-shrouded island north of Townlong Steppes. No doubt there'll be a new faction and dailies to go with it.

The image that came with the news about 5.2 reminds me of Ulduar.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

zg/za 3.0 here we come!

Man that new place looks amazing!! and joycemiester is right it Does kind of feel like ulduar

between this and that new book about voljin in April its looking like a fun spring in Warcraft
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2012-12-21 at 08:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingBreezes View Post
    To be honest, the worst thing about Horde archetecture is how incredibly ineffective and easily destroyed it is. To take out an alliance fortress you need siege weapons and spies. To take out a Horde fortress you need some torches and a book to read while it all burns down.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    zg/za 3.0 here we come!
    Doubtful that is a straight big place just by looking at it; Most likely going underground again just like Uldaur haha

No one expects the Zandalari inquisition!

It's official, check the front page.

Honestly this isn't a surprise, I'd had 5.2 pegged as the Zandalari raid since Beta.

What is a surprise is Early January. That means PTR will be coming out sometime next week at the latest. It also means when they said 4-months to make a raid they meant 4-months from the previous tier, not previous patch.

Which means either we're looking at next expansion in the very early part of 2014 (I'm talking Janurary or February) or 4 tiers in MoP.
    "You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    That was what I was expecting anyway.

The only thing I don't know is if the seventh sha will be there, too.
    I think the seventh Sha will have ties with the last raid and Garrosh really.

Quote Originally Posted by Condemner View Post
    I think the seventh Sha will have ties with the last raid and Garrosh really.
    Nah the whole corrupting Sha thing with Garrosh is just OH HEY LOOK HE GOT CORRUPTED WOOOOOOOOO WE SO ORIGINAL but no you can see through the story line that hes just a giant D bag that nobody likes well in terms of the horde leader wise.