Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Deleted
    woot good stuff. but shouldnt that be "the thunder king has risen"

Wow, wasn't expecting this. Nice!

shit raid, cant wait

This looks absolutelynamazing! So pumped for this its unbelievable! Don't let me down blizz!

Ok that IS a tease.....

*craps in his pants in joy*

While I loved Ulduar, and would kill to have it back. I honestly find it kinda sad that when they say they're bringing back some ulduar flavor... they literally meant the same layout.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    While I loved Ulduar, and would kill to have it back. I honestly find it kinda sad that when they say they're bringing back some ulduar flavor... they literally meant the same layout.
    That isn't a bad thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    PTR next week. They have a whole raid to test and only a few weeks to test it in.
    PTR on holiday week -.- , it clearly says ''early Jan'' lol

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    This sure looks like a Panda version of Ulduar :E not a bad thing though as long as the bosses are good

Deleted
    Big surprise there is that they specified a (rough) date. It's not like Blizzard to say "early January", it's always "Soon!"

EDIT: Wow, so many people in this thread who cannot read and think the actual patch is coming in Jan, rather than the PTR (which can be up for over 2 months before the patch goes live).
    Last edited by mmoc9f738f0006; 2012-12-21 at 08:54 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did WoW move onto a patch release schedule that's the same as Guild Wars 2? What is this with a patch almost every month? o.0

Quote Originally Posted by Smilezor View Post
    woot good stuff. but shouldnt that be "the thunder king has risen"
    'is risen' is fine too, although you'd be unlikely to find it outside of plays, literature etc.

good for the no lifes. for the mortals is not. ok enjoy boredom on holidays cause when work starts we bring a new patch. yey

Deleted
    we pretty much all expected it to be the Thunder King, but dam he has an impressive palace from that viewpoint.

getting me all excited about it

I think one of wow's biggest problems is zone fatigue and visual fatigue. I hope they have some really novel looking stuff going on, because reusing the same assets and architecture and the same basic models is going to really hurt this content. Time will tell.

Deleted
    hmhh, I don't like the Thunder King. Lame lore. Hopefully the raid will make it more interesting than the quest lines so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Archypew View Post
    good for the no lifes. for the mortals is not. ok enjoy boredom on holidays cause when work starts we bring a new patch. yey

wtf does that even mean?

The very look of the raid instance has that Shadow of ulduar effect.It truly looks like the pandaria version of ulduar.. and absolutely LOVING idea of the return of 1 big raid with many bosses.
    REALLY REALLY hope the boss mechanics and the feel of the whole place (Even the music inside matters) delivers.Real high expectations now !