Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    so fast patches are awesome...goddamn, nice one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolls everywhere?

More panda stuff. Boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Gee I wonder why we are getting "panda stuff" in PANDARIA?
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Gee I wonder why we are getting "panda stuff" in PANDARIA?
    When nothing bad to say you have resort to ''more panda'' comment you will. -Yoda. (And whats wrong with pandaren?)

They weren't kidding about pumping out content faster.

that means you are stupid . thats what it means. if you dont understand. easyyyyyy

10+ Year Old Account
    This timeline is indeed surprising... though they did say they had two separate teams working on 5.1 and 5.2 simultaneously.

I'm actually somewhat dubious that they'll have another full-fledged daily grind rep... I'm fairly certain that they'll have a raid rep, but with the work involved in making a daily quest grind (especially if they're going to write a story around it,) players continued... quibbling... about them, and the necessary set up, they might forgo it.

At any rate, hopefully we'll see Chen at some point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sef24 View Post
    wtf does that even mean?
    I will translate his meaning for you:

"The previously announced patch (5.2) would have been enjoyable to play during the Christmas holidays, when people with full time jobs would have had an opportunity to fully play it. However, Blizzard has seen fit to decide to release it after the holidays, when employed people are going to be working full time again. On the other hand, unemployed people who are not actively contributing to society, or students who have a lot more spare time, will be able to fully enjoy such content".

Not that I agree, since this thing on LFR will be probably split into 1 to 3 raids of 4 bosses each, each with a maximum time commitment of about 45 minutes a week.

Also, I do not agree, since in the holiday period you shouldn't really be wasting time on this stuff and just going out to get Pi**ed out of your head and have a good time instead of being at home and playing games... but that is just me...

Deleted
    this IS like ulduar like they said in older posts

Looks good. I do wonder where this is exactly though! An island off the coast of Pandaria?

Oh, and for those saying it looks exactly like Ulduar - it looks like a castle. Of course it will look similar on the outside. What matters is what it looks like inside, and the bosses inside.

It could be the Zandalari island?

Deleted
    This. Looks. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    More lame trolling. Boring.

Blizzard has hinted a few times about an old god was on pandaria however was long dead. I could presume the dead old god could be in here. Or maybe the final sha that I heard about somewhere else.

As a ret PvPer: Ok.

Deleted
    Hopefully there is more content than some raid.

So that place looks pretty damn epic.

Ulduar 2.0 here we goooo !

I the raid will be located on the North Western Pandaria island, along with some huge daily quest hub about zandalari invasion coming to serve the thunder king once again ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool. Even though I like MoP in its whole, I just really dislike the mogu lore and stuff. Especially their archaetecture and their models... They all look the same besides gear :/