Coming Back to WoW

Hey guys so i've take a break from wow for like 6 months, an expansion has passed as well as 1 patch and I have NO idea whats happening where should I go etc.. I have a ret paladin, ele Shaman and MM hunter. So can some one help me ease in back? :P

thank you

Simply put: Just log back in and see for yourself where you want to go. Especially in the beginning, everything shines with gold. So first go see your "King" for the first quest. When you land yourself at the starter area in Pandaria, go do some quests - see the story evolve. If you like the lore and how the story of WoW goes, this is what you should do (quest) in every province. When you are level 90 and haven't gotten to the last province yet - ask someone to fly you over for flight training. It makes questing etc so much easier.

I had pathetic gear (and still do to be honest) on my paladin for dps, still made it relatively easy. I quit playing back when Ragnaros heroic came into my vision. So I was about the same gearwise most likely as you. And you'll replace everything pretty quick ofcourse as we both don't have endgame cata stuff.

Deleted
    I agree with Vaelorian.

You should log back in with your favourite toon (considering levelling is generally a long and tedious process - if never done before) and follow the shiny gold exclamation marks. The new expansion really fun - Zones, Quests and NPC's. The story-line is straight forward and you should have no problem getting around.

Good luck and enjoy

Well, an expansion happened.

So there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelofdeath View Post
    I agree with Vaelorian.

You should log back in with your favourite toon (considering levelling is generally a long and tedious process - if never done before) and follow the shiny gold exclamation marks. The new expansion really fun - Zones, Quests and NPC's. The story-line is straight forward and you should have no problem getting around.

Good luck and enjoy
    It's true. There is tons to do. Oh, and don't let the nay-sayers get the better of you.

Discover Pandaria. Come for the kung-fu pandas and beautiful scenery. Stay for the enriching storylines, interesting encounters, delicious beers, and wisdom imparted onto you by various zen masters.

When you enter Pandaria look for a gear vendor, most likely in the first town you come uppon, you will get pandaria level gear to make killing things more manageable. You can also buy gear off the auction house, the blue gear specifically will last you a long time. If you raided deathwing and gemmed/enchanted it all it would last you until level 88/89. LFR gear would last until 87.

Look up class guides to see what may of changed about your class as many of them had overhauls to their mechanics. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Alright thanks for all the help, what about the patch? anything significant? whats the new raid? thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    The patch added a new rep and a new way to spend vp (no new raid or dungeons but added a few scenarios, small 3 man instances). However I would just worry about leveling at first. Make sure to quest through valley of the four winds and dread waste (when you hit appropriate levels), the former to get a decent head start on the tillers faction for farming and the later because it's easy to get honoured with kalaxxi which will be handy to spend vp if you don't have any other factions opened by the time you are about to cap your vp.

If your a JC then definitely stick through the jade forest for the order of the cloud serpent rep.

At 87 you'll want to head to new major city (easy to get to, but you need to get to the summit and get to the temple, which I forget the name of at the moment). Great place to set your hearthstone since it's a central location and has portals back to the old cities for the AH.

Thanks for the tips