Could A Ele solo Uludar10?

Would it be possible for a decent 90 geared elemental to solo Uludar10?

Leveling my shaman up atm so was wondering ahead of time.

Id say yes. I was able to solo most of 25 man ulduar with my priest so I dont think 10 man will be any problem with shaman

15+ Year Old Account
    I tried to solo ulduar 10 with blood dk (ilvl 475ish) and it was bleeding impossible due to wierd mechanics

15+ Year Old Account
    the first 4 bosses are really easy, and then it gradually gets a bit harder, i sometimes farm it for the tierset and general lulz
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Yes, ulduar 10 is pretty easy. The only really difficult encounter is thorim and thats only becus you need to bypass mechanics using speed potions. Ulduar 25 is mostly soloable too. I will admit I havent tried all of them yet and couldnt get past the iron council but Ive killed the first 4, kologarn and hodir without too much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by delaxes View Post
    Yes, ulduar 10 is pretty easy. The only really difficult encounter is thorim and thats only becus you need to bypass mechanics using speed potions. Ulduar 25 is mostly soloable too. I will admit I havent tried all of them yet and couldnt get past the iron council but Ive killed the first 4, kologarn and hodir without too much trouble.
    So Yogg not a prob?

Quote Originally Posted by IllidariCouncil View Post
    So Yogg not a prob?
    I havent personally tried it but I saw a video of a shaman soloing it during cata 1 light in the darkness i think so Id assume its easy enough now

All ulduar is soloable, most of it was at lv 85, at 90 is a joke.

Deleted
    I've posted in this thread what I've done so far in MoP. (as enh, but ele's can add theirs too)