I was wondering what race is best for a feral that do both PvP and PvE.
* Beast Slaying: Damage dealt versus Beasts increased by 5%.
* Berserking: Increases your attack and casting speed by 20% for 10 sec.
* Dead Eye: Expertise with guns, bows, and crossbows increased by 1%.
* Da Voodoo Shuffle: Reduces the duration of all movement impairing effects by 15%. Trolls be flippin' out mon!
* Regeneration: Health regeneration rate increased by 10%. 10% of total Health regeneration may continue during combat.
* Cultivation: Herbalism skill increased by 15 and you gather herbs faster than normal herbalists.
* Endurance: Base Health increased by 5%.
* Nature Resistance: Increases your resistance to harmful Nature effects.
* War Stomp: Stuns up to 5 enemies within 8 yds for 2 sec.
I personally hate both. I wish horde had the worgens and not the alliance.
But the choice between the two would be : cow for resto pvp ( warstomp to cc>run / cc>kill ) and troll for feral ( huge mega dps macro with the racial and the dps cds ) for burst