Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Sure, let's go with a Legendary Enchant. Going with the Sha themes, let's weaponize the bastards after all.
    These enchants require a Sha-Touched Weapon.

Invocation of Fear (PVP Enchant - Healer)
    Your non-targeted healing spells and effects have a chance to make all nearby enemies run in fear for up to 5 seconds. This effect is off the diminishing returns list. (AOE fear proc, melee range)

Reign of Violence (PVP Enchant - Caster)
    Damage done by you has a chance to accumulate around the target, only to violently explode for 110% of the damage done the next time another one of your offensive spells crits. Does not trigger on targets below 20%. Stacks 2 times, lasts 10 seconds.

Gnawing of Doubt (PVP Enchant - PhysDPS)
    Your succesful attacks have a chance to make your target wander aimlessly in doubt for up to 1.5 seconds. (Disorientation Effect)

Touch of Despair (PVE Enchant - Healer)
    Every time you heal a target that's below 50% HP, you grow more desperate, increasing your haste by 10%. Stacks up to 5 times, lasts 20 seconds or until you heal a target above 50%.

Surge of Hatred (PVE Enchant - Tank)
    You have a chance when getting hit/blocking/parrying/dodging to surge with hatred, granting you 25% damage reduction for 10 seconds and tripling your Vengeance for your next special attack.

Infusion of Anger (PVE Enchant - DPS)
    Each succesful special attack or spellcast has a chance to grant you a Mote of Anger. When reaching 5 motes, you duplicate your next spellcast / special attack, consuming the motes.
    PVP enchants for a PvE obtained item. are you retarded?

Speculating on weapon enchants is cool and all but the enchant is a helm enchant. The problem I foresee on this stage of the legendary is that the new tier of weapons will make our sha-touched useless for awhile. Which is fine. Blizzard wants us to use things other than the same weapon for the whole expace (ala DW). So perhaps it will be a thing where we will replace the sha-touched weapon with something else in 5.2 but in 5.3 whatever we do it them will make them good again Rinse and repeat with 5.3 and 5.4 with the finished product happening at the end of 5.4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    I doubt it. I think the last part in the Wrathion questline will make your weapon into a legendary one. Then people will complain about too much legendaries and we'll see no more of them again. :/
    I thought that was the whole purpose of it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Seems we were 1/2 right

They are adding an enchant, it's just a HEAD enchant, not one for your weapon :S
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    @bigpapamomma Players are reading way too much into that patch note. It's not even a head enchant!
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...09601508163585

No, it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Speculating on weapon enchants is cool and all but the enchant is a helm enchant. The problem I foresee on this stage of the legendary is that the new tier of weapons will make our sha-touched useless for awhile. Which is fine. Blizzard wants us to use things other than the same weapon for the whole expace (ala DW). So perhaps it will be a thing where we will replace the sha-touched weapon with something else in 5.2 but in 5.3 whatever we do it them will make them good again Rinse and repeat with 5.3 and 5.4 with the finished product happening at the end of 5.4.
    Do you really think , that they are going to create so much patches ? I thought , that 5.3 it's their limit .

Head enchant seems not bad , but I still would prefer to see some original models for weapon in the next patches . At least for transmog .

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    @bigpapamomma Players are reading way too much into that patch note. It's not even a head enchant!
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...09601508163585

No, it's not.
    Then the way they worded it is retarded, because it literally says:

"Along the way, they'll unlock the secrets to a new headgear enchantment, the Crown of the Heavens."

Notice the "headgear enchantment"?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Each succesful special attack or spellcast has a chance to grant you a Mote of Anger. When reaching 5 motes, you duplicate your next spellcast / special attack, consuming the motes.
    As a shaman im a bit tired of everything give us a Duplicate Spellcast...

Quote Originally Posted by del9y View Post
    As a shaman im a bit tired of everything give us a Duplicate Spellcast...
    But.. but... you can cast a single Lightning Bolt and potentially start an infinite chain reaction!
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    But.. but... you can cast a single Lightning Bolt and potentially start an infinite chain reaction!
    Did I miss something? Mastery shots can't proc mastery. Echo shouldn't be able to proc mastery either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I highly doubt we'll be phasing the Sha a lot when 5.2 starts.
    Didn't we kill almost every single one of them?
    They can't actually die because they aren't actually "alive" to begin with. By all means the big accumulation versions we face as bosses will eventually reform when given sufficient time and "food."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    In other words, the same thing as dragonwrath that dupes the whole spell instead of duping the damage, except you force people to use their strongest cast every single time they reach 5 motes, which will probably ruin their rotation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol at some of the reactions here, especially from the PVPfa....natics. I almost feel like a Blizzard official.
    Ya'll acting as if my fun little thematic ideas are bloody patch notes. Sloowwww dooowwwwn.

"Omg PVP enchants from PVE required content asdfasdfasf"

Lol, just like all the high-end weaopns every PVP'er raided for.

"Omg totally OP asdfasfasf"

Lol, tweak the numbers.

"Omg disorientate asdfasdfasf."

Lol, Dark Edge of Insanity era.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-12-24 at 02:29 PM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Well nobody knows how the legendary questline gonna progress,
    tbh this head "enchant" took my by surprise, I was expecting we are going to contunie progress with our sha touched weapon to make it more powerful, and I like that idea.
    Yes I know it seems quite stupid and make 5.2 raid weapons irrelevant, but what would be cool if we had a way to merge 2 weapons. Our sha touched weapon with it's 5.2 counterpart and make it something new and cool.

All I know is, that if it doesn't in some way deal with the sha touched gem/weapon I'm going be a tad angry that I went through all this 5.1 crap just to throw the weapon away one tier later.

im more worried about what happens if say, you get a new sha weapon (lets say you get a heroic one). I know you can get a new gem, but do you get the gem slot/5.2 enchant from wrathion again? if I have to do this 6k valor gate again just for a new weapon that would be incredibly lame.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the head enchants aren't just boring base stat enchants like the gems were.

They should have the head enchants be secondary stats like +crit +hit +dodge...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    It has been said in the pvp forums already, but they aren't talking about a real head enchant, i guess it's more like an enchant for the head of your sword...

Quote Originally Posted by Nathane View Post
    PVP enchants for a PvE obtained item. are you retarded?
    Exactly. The enchant ideas laughably terrible too.

Seems like someone heard you mind and decide to change stats for new legendary gems .