Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Feng the Accursed is going to be in it I believe due to Lorewalker Cho saying "This will not be the last time we see Feng." after you defeat him in MSV. Same with Garaj.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilhom View Post
    Feng the Accursed is going to be in it I believe due to Lorewalker Cho saying "This will not be the last time we see Feng." after you defeat him in MSV.
    Thats true, he and Gara need a new body, Gara'jal says he needs a new body when he leaves into the ''spirit world''. Wonder what body hes goin to pick up, if he does show up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    the 7th Sha or an old god entity
    i think we will encounter the last of the sha during the orgrimmar raid ... i would guess that garrosh uses the Divine Bell to summon up a Sha do his defenses...
    but i'm not sure if he still has the Bell, i'm not due with Operation:Shieldwall dailys yet ^^

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 10:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    Alliance vs Horde fight.
    i definately hope for this!

like Xucuroz said it would be great to have as the first encounter. that would make a great and epic entry into the raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll have Lei Shin (the thunder king) obviously.

I'm guessing there will be troll bosses, some other random Mogu Entities, and please please let there be some kinda Old God entity that foreshadows something Y'Shaarj!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would really like to see some of the mogu Flesh-shaping magics at work.

To that end, it seems like the perfect fit for a boss with a conversion mechanic.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yunito View Post
    Chinese checker boss..like chess on karazhan
    or Pai Sho ^^

1. Feng + Garajal fighting for one Body, constantly expelling the other one from the body

2. Flame Leviathian fight, i know some people hate vehicle fights but i like them.

3. Troll Council, Leader of those Forest / Ice / Jungle / Sand Trolls that joined the Zandalari on Pandaria

4. Loa Fight, maybe twisted versions of the August Celestials on Pandaria

5. Korune Leader, which uses something else than the Divine Bell to control the Sha

6. Shan Bu, that Mogu guy who corrupts those Cloud Serpents and appears during the Shado Pan finale.

7. Troll Sorcerer+Mogu Sorcerer, these 2 try to mix Blood Magic (learned from Hakkar) with flesh shaping.

8. King Rasthakhan, Zandalari Leader

9. Thunder King

10.ran out of ideas.

I like the Titan construct idea. The Mogu could have been transporting titan-design parts through that giant hole in Storm Peaks, which connects to Elegon's room. Hole through the center of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    9 bosses is a pretty hefty battle.

I expect we'll see another repurposed Titan machine, like the one in Vaults. Lorewalker Cho warns that there could be other machines out there, and the stronghold of the Thunder King would be the ideal place to put it. So I anticipate another encounter like Elegon or the Will of the Emperor, with a huge machine and maybe some starry version of a creature we haven't seen yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    1. Feng + Garajal fighting for one Body, constantly expelling the other one from the body
    Would be funny ^_^

My hopes for the next raid are:

1. No TotC style dungeon.
    2. At least 8-10 bosses minimum. If there's more than one dungeon, than total I would hope for 10-14 minimum.
    3. Bosses should be new models (no trash from a random Pandaria zone with a name) AND there needs to be some lore to them. No Dragon Soul random bs bosses that you kill just because they're there.

Really hoping they change styles with the armor in the next tier as well. Don't care for the current look of armor aside from tier.

Deleted
    just looking forward to new raid and boss's, not fussed wot they are as long as they are cool fights, and not shity RNG fights (like the former spirit kings)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I love this idea so much.

Some ideas for bosses:

1. Feng / Gara'jal, loved the idea of them fighting for one body

2. Shan Bu (guy who beat Nuizao)

3. Council of remaining troll leaders (so not the amani / gurubashi, i'm tired of them. but other troll clans)

4. I really like the Loa idea of corrupted versions of the Celestial

5. Clans (remember first boss from Palace? yah we didn't actually kill them.Come back with a buff like Blessing of the Thunder King to make em powerful enough to be a raid boss?)

6. The person who replaces Xin as weaponmaster

7. Leader of the Korune

8. Flesh SHaper + Troll Blood Magic (another awesome idea from that same person)

9. Zul, the Prophet

10. The Emperor's Shield (Hinted at in one of the lore things around Pandaria. The most elite warriors under Lei Shen essentially became his personal guard)

11. King Rastakhan

12. Lei Shen, the Thunder King

(HEROIC) (must kill Lei Shen): Titan Weapon

(HEROIC) (must kill Rastakhan): Hakkar

I personally think Rastakhan has too much mystery and the zandalari have too much build up for their leader not to be a final boss, but at the same time, THUNDER KING. Personally, other than the race for world first, I see no real reason why we can't have 2 end-bosses of the same difficulty where you do not have to defeat one to defeat the other. In order for the race though, you can just gate Lei Shen by a week, since the people racing for it will have the other down in a week anyway.

Now, it is entirely possible to take this so much further to like 18 bosses like Ulduar, though that won't happen, but here is a list of more possibilities:

13. We defeated some clan leaders in quests, but who's to say they don't elect new leaders? two clan battles? (though at this point I think we have too many council fights).

14. Leader of the Saurok (since when Lei Shen was emperor the Saurok were still under Mogu command)

15. Leader of Yaungol (see above)

16. High Zandalari Cast (the Zandalari are essentially the priest cast, the highest cast of the Trolls. What if there is a cast system among the priests, and the strongest ones are here?)

17. Some Old God guy

18. You can easily take the Emperor's SHield and assign a leader to it, say Droghan, who is more powerful than the others and set him off as an individual fight. First of the Emperor's Shield)

19. Obligatory Kael'thas
    Last edited by TheNightAngel; 2012-12-22 at 01:12 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heroic: Jin'rokh tbe Breaker (New) Defeat Jin'rokh the Breaker in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.

aw shit

The new raid, Throne of Thunder, is coming! All thirteen bosses were revealed:
    Horridon: The Zandalari brought powerful creatures with them to the Isle of the Thunder King to use as engines of war. Led by the War-God Jalak, the dinomancers of the Zandalari Beast Ward use ancient tribal magics to strengthen the great beasts and command obedience. The horns of Horridon, the fabled mount of Jalak himself, can tear through the stone walls of a keep as a blade cuts silk.
    Tortos: An ancient giant turtle.
    Megaera: An ancient multi-headed hydra lurking beneath the waters.
    Primordius: Deep within the bowels of Lei Shen's island citadel, mogu flesh-shapers formed the saurok out of a magical substance of unknown origin. When the citadel was abandoned, some experiments languished in the dark pools for far too long....
    Lei Shen: The Thunder King himself!
    Other bosses without descriptions: Jin'rokh the Breaker, the Council of Elders, Ji-Kun, Durumu the Forgotten, Dark Animus, Iron Qon, Twin Consorts, and Ra-den.

13 bosses holy crap. :3
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy View Post
    13 bosses holy crap. :3
    the dinomancers
    dinomancers! ...dinomancers?

I don't know what a dinomancer is but I do want it to be a playable class, pronto.

10+ Year Old Account
    DINOMANCERS AND PTERODACTYL MOUNT

Oh my God, I am truly excited!

15+ Year Old Account
    What if...

What if Horridon is a triceratop?

Triceratop mount please!