Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Clearly the Universe will implode at eleven past eight on the twentieth of December in two thousand and thirteen.

20:11/20/12/2013

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risk/index.html

a list of things that may hit us

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risk/index.html

a list of things that may hit us
    Two more asteroids got taken off that list today, by the way. One was a dinky 18m in diameter, and the other was 140m. For the time being, that leaves 2007 VK184 (130m) as the sole remaining object to be assigned a Torino value greater than zero, with the first close approach predicted for 2048. Meh, I'll probably be dead by then anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    sorry guys we miscalculated one year, lets try that again 12/21/2013 (or 21/12/2013)
    Shit. We need to make a new movie.

The world will end when I decide to blow it up with a 100000th caster level enhanced intensified Hellball.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

31st of December, 2099.
    That's as far as the Windows calendar goes.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

There's an asteroid that's going to pass Earth in a few years; when it does, our gravity well or the moon's may affect the asteroid's next visit in the late 2040's enough to put it on a collision course with Earth. That may or may not be the closest we come to true annihilation.

13/13/13

I guarantee when that date arrives the world will end.
    i7 2600k @ 4.8GHz || ASUS Sabertooth Z77 || EVGA GTX690 || 16GB G-Skill || 128GB+512GB SSD (PRO/EVO) || 2TB+4TB WD Blacks || Corsair HX-850W || Custom Water Cooling
    Cooler Master HAF X || ASUS PB278Q 2560x1440 || Logitech G19 || Cyborg RAT7 || Xonar DX || BitFenix Recon Fan Controller

The apocalypse is not predictable .. that is the point - it's gonna come in the night and slice all our throats, and there will be no "planning" for it.

England, Earth, Sol Star System, Milkyway Galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    And I raaaaaan. I ran so far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Pq0xYr3L4
    when hair style like that become fashionable again

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    31st of December, 2099.
    That's as far as the Windows calendar goes.
    Bah, was gonna say that

I'll change my guess to 2036 then, when a meteorite is supposed to hit the Earth (read that about 3 years ago, can't remember where)

I remember hearing about another date a while back.. 2015 or something... People will just keep coming up with these. We'll all endure more than a handful of doomsday predictions during our lifetime, it seems.

The world will end at Y3K
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Not necessarily the end of the world, but scientists have been predicting that a massive solar flare could hit earth early 2013. It may not scorch us, but it will take us back to stone age for a very long time.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

December 25th 2012, the world will end! yes it may be christmas but isn't christmas all about the gift of giving? well what matters most is that the world will give YOU something.... right when you open your presents don't expect it to be a happy way to go.

did i predict it right?
    neither the spirit nor the science is right, you need both to coexist, but with coexistence comes chaos!
    Darkoverkill 85 mage.

the year 9001 a race of beings able to manipulate energy will come and spirit bomb our planet

Tomorrow is Feast, Yesterday was not

Something religious probably.

*Sighs deeply*
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    If you do not like guns, move to England. It is that simple.
    Simply pack up and leave! Much think, such smart.

12-21-13 It'll work this time! The bible says so!!
    “Ever wonder why ice cubes taste so boring? It’s cuz you make ‘em outta stupid water, you bimbo! Put some fruit juice in there and freeze it into ice cubes, and put THAT in your milk.”
    "One small mankind and I'm gonna leap the heck outta this moon rocket." - Kneel Aurmstrang
    For your health.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Not necessarily the end of the world, but scientists have been predicting that a massive solar flare could hit earth early 2013. It may not scorch us, but it will take us back to stone age for a very long time.
    No such prediction exists right now. There must be half a dozen different rumors/hoaxes going around at this point about solar activity. Some of these originally began as 2012 hysteria and now have morphed into several variants -- from simple misunderstandings to outright fabrications. Point is, they're all wrong.

In reality, the current solar cycle's maximum is expected to arrive in late 2013. Not only is it expected to be weaker than usual, its peak is currently forecast to be the lowest in over a century.