Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly the Universe will implode at eleven past eight on the twentieth of December in two thousand and thirteen.

20:11/20/12/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risk/index.html

a list of things that may hit us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risk/index.html

a list of things that may hit us
    Two more asteroids got taken off that list today, by the way. One was a dinky 18m in diameter, and the other was 140m. For the time being, that leaves 2007 VK184 (130m) as the sole remaining object to be assigned a Torino value greater than zero, with the first close approach predicted for 2048. Meh, I'll probably be dead by then anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    sorry guys we miscalculated one year, lets try that again 12/21/2013 (or 21/12/2013)
    Shit. We need to make a new movie.

The world will end when I decide to blow it up with a 100000th caster level enhanced intensified Hellball.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's an asteroid that's going to pass Earth in a few years; when it does, our gravity well or the moon's may affect the asteroid's next visit in the late 2040's enough to put it on a collision course with Earth. That may or may not be the closest we come to true annihilation.

13/13/13

I guarantee when that date arrives the world will end.

The apocalypse is not predictable .. that is the point - it's gonna come in the night and slice all our throats, and there will be no "planning" for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    And I raaaaaan. I ran so far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Pq0xYr3L4
    when hair style like that become fashionable again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    31st of December, 2099.
    That's as far as the Windows calendar goes.
    Bah, was gonna say that

I'll change my guess to 2036 then, when a meteorite is supposed to hit the Earth (read that about 3 years ago, can't remember where)

Deleted
    I remember hearing about another date a while back.. 2015 or something... People will just keep coming up with these. We'll all endure more than a handful of doomsday predictions during our lifetime, it seems.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The world will end at Y3K
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not necessarily the end of the world, but scientists have been predicting that a massive solar flare could hit earth early 2013. It may not scorch us, but it will take us back to stone age for a very long time.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    December 25th 2012, the world will end! yes it may be christmas but isn't christmas all about the gift of giving? well what matters most is that the world will give YOU something.... right when you open your presents don't expect it to be a happy way to go.

did i predict it right?

the year 9001 a race of beings able to manipulate energy will come and spirit bomb our planet

Deleted
    Tomorrow is Feast, Yesterday was not

Something religious probably.

*Sighs deeply*

10+ Year Old Account
    12-21-13 It'll work this time! The bible says so!!
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Not necessarily the end of the world, but scientists have been predicting that a massive solar flare could hit earth early 2013. It may not scorch us, but it will take us back to stone age for a very long time.
    No such prediction exists right now. There must be half a dozen different rumors/hoaxes going around at this point about solar activity. Some of these originally began as 2012 hysteria and now have morphed into several variants -- from simple misunderstandings to outright fabrications. Point is, they're all wrong.

In reality, the current solar cycle's maximum is expected to arrive in late 2013. Not only is it expected to be weaker than usual, its peak is currently forecast to be the lowest in over a century.

Deleted
    Hmm gotta be 7-9-13, if you're a Dane you will know why.