Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Hey - I am looking for a target of target weak aura that will show if target of target can be shielded, as in not having weakended sould debuff or simply show target of targets weakened soul debuff.

The use would be when I atonement heal, I get can track when to use my target of target pw:s macro on the current tank.

Thanks in advance, if anyone know how to do this.

Deleted
    I love Weak Aura's
    Only gonna steal you Rapture string as i only use CooLLine ICD addon to track it and with all the procs lately its getting crowded on that CooLLine.

Care to share your Health/Mana bar ?

I didnt play much shadow (not at all this expansion) but i always made the dots tracking.
    Now with the news of tri-spec (i know it aint coming) i stated to dust of my rusty shadow skills.

Anyways...
    I want to add something to my DoT string, to track DoT on Boss Frames.
    Anyone got such a string i can look into.

How in the heck do I copy and paste from here into weak auras? Btw I run ELVUI if that has anything to do with my issue!

Create a new bar, and select import in the options where you can choose what kind of icon/bar you want. Then just paste the string code in.

I copy it on the forum, but when I open WA and got to the import string tab and right click I do not get anything.

but yet I can paste it into anything other than WOW.?

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 07:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lazlee View Post
    I copy it on the forum, but when I open WA and got to the import string tab and right click I do not get anything.

but yet I can paste it into anything other than WOW.?
    Nevermind .... Had a slight brain fart!!
    Last edited by Lazlee; 2013-05-30 at 10:31 PM.