I'm a little surprised Demo's coefficient is lower than Aff's considering it can proc from periodic spell hits and Aff stands to gain more from a 30% haste proc.

0.761 Arcane
    0.302 Fire Mage
    1.387 Frost Mage
    0.625 Affliction
    0.598 Demonology
    0.509 Destruction
    1.891 Elemental
    1.872 Moonkin
    0.933 Shadow

this was just posted by gc 2 hours ago, how does it change that simc results we saw earlier today?

Quote Originally Posted by weakdots View Post
    0.761 Arcane
    0.302 Fire Mage
    1.387 Frost Mage
    0.625 Affliction
    0.598 Demonology
    0.509 Destruction
    1.891 Elemental
    1.872 Moonkin
    0.933 Shadow

this was just posted by gc 2 hours ago, how does it change that simc results we saw earlier today?
    I can't say for sure because I haven't tested it, but it pretty much just confirms that aff>demo>destro is how it'll be for single target.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 07:38 PM ----------

I just built the simcraft that includes the new metagem information:

Affliction: 192271
    Demonology: 176983
    Destruction: 172625

Yeah, I'm betting once these meta gems are floating around, Aff will get the coefficient tweaked down, cause it just seems like such a ridiculous advantage that would defeat all the "equalize the specs" work. =/

It's 4:30 and I need to be up in 4 hours, have reliable sims been published yet?
    I just want to know which spec is ahead so I can no life it for hours on end and disregard which spec is best for 1/12 encounters next patch and be happy with my ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanb View Post
    It's 4:30 and I need to be up in 4 hours, have reliable sims been published yet?
    I just want to know which spec is ahead so I can no life it for hours on end and disregard which spec is best for 1/12 encounters next patch and be happy with my ignorance.
    Go affliction and you'll be fine. It's not really bad on any fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Thanks, I don't have that much time to do research, so I hope there will be a thread when clear/concise sims come through with conclusions detailing what to prio with certain ilvl's/trinkets as right now it's all mumbo jumbo, even with regard to 5.1 information.

I'll still be Demonology. The gap is much smaller now, and I was doing just fine before we were buffed. That, and the fix Zinnin wrote for Demonology's bug still hasn't been implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    so in t14bis, affliction gosup is still similar/top? has stat priorities changed at all(currently mastery stack with haste breakpoint)?

Epic!
    Ok, guess this was foolish to believe Destro could have a chance
    NEW Android App : World of Quizzcraft
    Test your knowledge of WoW with more than 1100 questions and 80 achievements!

Web Apps : Deaths Analyzer, WoL Timeline, Megaera Dps Calculator
    WoW-Heroes

supremacy seems to be ahead of sacrifice in simulations for current gear (and stats havent changed).
    although in t15hc bis gear sacrifice might be the king again.

i decided to stick to affliction (gosup/gosac) with demo offspec (although im gonna use it a lot more than last tier).

I'll give demo a try for normal raids and see how other warlock are performing. If one spec is above everything else, I'll have to go there for heroics but if its fairly equal I'll chose then.
    Kind of tired of spamming MG while looking at dot timers to be honest.

Who needs that green fire now? As long as spec is useless particularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Ok, guess this was foolish to believe Destro could have a chance
    Don´t be sad! Destro still be fine in RBG. =D

It's just sad.
    Last hope for rerolling to mainspec destro was destroyed.

and thank god for that, wouldnt want to have to spec destro at any point tbh, ive always felt that it was horribly boring. prefer to play afflic/demo so much more.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    and thank god for that, wouldnt want to have to spec destro at any point tbh, ive always felt that it was horribly boring. prefer to play afflic/demo so much more.
    I can't wait until blizzard nerfs demo and buffs destro ^^

"Grimoire of Sacrifice now increases the damage of abilities by 15% (was 25%) for Destruction Warlocks and 25% (was 50%) for Affliction Warlocks." - newly updated official patch notes.

Last minute change or did I miss that announcement? It's at 30% on the PTR for affli currently.
    Last edited by whi; 2013-03-05 at 01:00 PM.

So, in the official Patchnotes GoSac is 25% (down from 50%) for Affli. Wasn't is 30 % yesterday? Did they really nerf it again?

http://us.battle.net//wow/en/blog/8896363

Edit: narf too late
    Last edited by Illumy; 2013-03-05 at 01:03 PM.

Guess they really really want us to use pets xD