Keyboard Turner
    They also nerfed the Incinerate buff from 20% down to 10%. I don't even...

Epic!
    It was always 10% for Incinerate.
    20% then 15% for Immolate & Conflagrate.
    Android App : World of Quizzcraft
    Test your knowledge of WoW with 1200 questions and 80 achievements!

Inactive since 09/2013

Keyboard Turner
    You know, you might be right. Forgive me, I haven't had my morning caffeine yet. >_>

Versus latest official PTR patch notes:

Immolate: 15 vs 20%
    AffGoSac: 25 vs 35%
    Haunt: 30 vs 25%
    Conflagrate: 15 vs 20%
    Interested in light analysis, ramblings and other
    shenanigans about rogues? Check Badstabbers.

Epic!
    The only unannounced change is the AffGoSac that gets nerfed one more time. This talent is lucky that the patch finally gets released, it was losing 5% every 2 days

Can someone from the US check how is Shadowburn when the servers are back up ?
    Last edited by Zumzumzum; 2013-03-05 at 01:22 PM.

Inactive since 09/2013

Can anyone please tell me which is the stat priority for Destro with GoSup now?

Is convenient to use Haste for the energy regeneration of the Fel Imp? Or is mastery still ahead?

Dreadlord
    So the latest patch notes don't show the 5% buff reduction for Conflag/Immolate (+15% vs +20%). Did anyone actually see the buff drop on the ptr?
    Here is the link I was looking at for the latest patch notes:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post20410633

Also, for Zum and others playing Destro/Sup this tier, are you really reforging all mastery to haste? what about crit? just seems unnatural to churn out tons of weak, low crit spells.

FWIW at my gear level crit>haste>mastery. This is ok because chaos bolts will still hit hard if i reforge mastery to crit but shadowburn is going to be weaksauce.
    A living Warlock = a dead everyone else

Where is the info on the latest affsac nerf zum?

Or do you mean the nerf they did last time but its not showing in the current 5.2 notes?

Or you joking?

Anybody have the source for latset sac nerf? Cant find it anywhere
    Last edited by souldrain; 2013-03-05 at 02:13 PM.

High Overlord
    this is sad, i don't think destro will be ever played for t15 for regular players (i was playing it sometime for use or for fun for farmed boss), except perhaps for top skilled players like zumzum but even him will be gimped by those nerfs

i really don't see the point of those nerf for destruction coze , we all got that we are force to play with pets, but no counter part for it on the other spells or too few buffs :-(

So.
    Even still, destro uncomparable to affliction GoSac?

Last sec notes, gosac for afflic gets nerfed to 25%, down from 30%.
    you guys who pve are so lucky the patch came out now, another couple of weeks and you would have gotten negetive 5% dmg if you take gosac..

Well..we all thought that Destro would be totally useless at the beginning of this expac. It turned out better then expected.

Here's hoping that is the case again.

Or we get a buff.

Epic!
    Also, for Zum and others playing Destro/Sup this tier, are you really reforging all mastery to haste? what about crit? just seems unnatural to churn out tons of weak, low crit spells.
    I will probably be playing Aff on single target fights Jin'rokh/Durumu/Iron Qon/Council.
    GoSac Destro on Horridon, Tortos, Megaera HM, Ji'Kun, Primordius, and Lei Shen perhaps. That can still change I will have to give it some thought, but having a pet doing 20k dps when I'm at 200k or 300k seems marginal.
    GoSup Destro on Twins and Megaera N ? Or I might aswell go Aff, time will tell...
    Last edited by Zumzumzum; 2013-03-05 at 02:24 PM.

Inactive since 09/2013

Can anyone on US servers check if they implemented the Shadowburn extra ember as promised?

Still not up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post

I just built the simcraft that includes the new metagem information:

Affliction: 192271
    Demonology: 176983
    Destruction: 172625
    Thanks for everything you do to help the warlock community, could you post the numbers for pre meta legendary gem and what grimoires give the best results for each spec?

they must really really REALLY not want us to use GoSac anymore...

To demonstrate my support for grimoire of sacrifice, im going to use it in demonology spec.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    they must really really REALLY not want us to use GoSac anymore...
    They want you to use it if you want the convenience as Ghost Crawler stated convenience = less dps. Will people use grim GoSac as affliction after patch? yea people that hate pets, will they do the dps they could be doing with supremacy? probably not. I'm sure if someone hated pets bad enough, they'd roll gosac for anything including demo and take the hit to their dps.

Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    To demonstrate my support for grimoire of sacrifice, im going to use it in demonology spec.
    This idea has really grown on me the past week or so for purely single target fights. I would also pay good money to see ghostcrawler's reaction as he learns all the affliction + sac players simply respecced demo + sac.