Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Go affliction and you'll be fine. It's not really bad on any fight.
    so in t14bis, affliction gosup is still similar/top? has stat priorities changed at all(currently mastery stack with haste breakpoint)?

Deleted
    Ok, guess this was foolish to believe Destro could have a chance

Deleted
    supremacy seems to be ahead of sacrifice in simulations for current gear (and stats havent changed).
    although in t15hc bis gear sacrifice might be the king again.

i decided to stick to affliction (gosup/gosac) with demo offspec (although im gonna use it a lot more than last tier).

I'll give demo a try for normal raids and see how other warlock are performing. If one spec is above everything else, I'll have to go there for heroics but if its fairly equal I'll chose then.
    Kind of tired of spamming MG while looking at dot timers to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who needs that green fire now? As long as spec is useless particularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Ok, guess this was foolish to believe Destro could have a chance
    Don´t be sad! Destro still be fine in RBG. =D

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just sad.
    Last hope for rerolling to mainspec destro was destroyed.

Deleted
    and thank god for that, wouldnt want to have to spec destro at any point tbh, ive always felt that it was horribly boring. prefer to play afflic/demo so much more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    and thank god for that, wouldnt want to have to spec destro at any point tbh, ive always felt that it was horribly boring. prefer to play afflic/demo so much more.
    I can't wait until blizzard nerfs demo and buffs destro ^^

"Grimoire of Sacrifice now increases the damage of abilities by 15% (was 25%) for Destruction Warlocks and 25% (was 50%) for Affliction Warlocks." - newly updated official patch notes.

Last minute change or did I miss that announcement? It's at 30% on the PTR for affli currently.
    Last edited by whi; 2013-03-05 at 01:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, in the official Patchnotes GoSac is 25% (down from 50%) for Affli. Wasn't is 30 % yesterday? Did they really nerf it again?

http://us.battle.net//wow/en/blog/8896363

Edit: narf too late
    Last edited by Illumy; 2013-03-05 at 01:03 PM.

Deleted
    Guess they really really want us to use pets xD

They also nerfed the Incinerate buff from 20% down to 10%. I don't even...

Deleted
    It was always 10% for Incinerate.
    20% then 15% for Immolate & Conflagrate.

You know, you might be right. Forgive me, I haven't had my morning caffeine yet. >_>

Deleted
    Versus latest official PTR patch notes:

Immolate: 15 vs 20%
    AffGoSac: 25 vs 35%
    Haunt: 30 vs 25%
    Conflagrate: 15 vs 20%

Deleted
    The only unannounced change is the AffGoSac that gets nerfed one more time. This talent is lucky that the patch finally gets released, it was losing 5% every 2 days

Can someone from the US check how is Shadowburn when the servers are back up ?
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2013-03-05 at 01:22 PM.

Can anyone please tell me which is the stat priority for Destro with GoSup now?

Is convenient to use Haste for the energy regeneration of the Fel Imp? Or is mastery still ahead?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So the latest patch notes don't show the 5% buff reduction for Conflag/Immolate (+15% vs +20%). Did anyone actually see the buff drop on the ptr?
    Here is the link I was looking at for the latest patch notes:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post20410633

Also, for Zum and others playing Destro/Sup this tier, are you really reforging all mastery to haste? what about crit? just seems unnatural to churn out tons of weak, low crit spells.

FWIW at my gear level crit>haste>mastery. This is ok because chaos bolts will still hit hard if i reforge mastery to crit but shadowburn is going to be weaksauce.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Deleted
    this is sad, i don't think destro will be ever played for t15 for regular players (i was playing it sometime for use or for fun for farmed boss), except perhaps for top skilled players like zumzum but even him will be gimped by those nerfs

i really don't see the point of those nerf for destruction coze , we all got that we are force to play with pets, but no counter part for it on the other spells or too few buffs :-(