Deleted
    Where is the info on the latest affsac nerf zum?

Or do you mean the nerf they did last time but its not showing in the current 5.2 notes?

Or you joking?

Anybody have the source for latset sac nerf? Cant find it anywhere
    Last edited by mmocac6b391833; 2013-03-05 at 02:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So.
    Even still, destro uncomparable to affliction GoSac?

Last sec notes, gosac for afflic gets nerfed to 25%, down from 30%.
    you guys who pve are so lucky the patch came out now, another couple of weeks and you would have gotten negetive 5% dmg if you take gosac..

Well..we all thought that Destro would be totally useless at the beginning of this expac. It turned out better then expected.

Here's hoping that is the case again.

Or we get a buff.

Deleted
    Also, for Zum and others playing Destro/Sup this tier, are you really reforging all mastery to haste? what about crit? just seems unnatural to churn out tons of weak, low crit spells.
    I will probably be playing Aff on single target fights Jin'rokh/Durumu/Iron Qon/Council.
    GoSac Destro on Horridon, Tortos, Megaera HM, Ji'Kun, Primordius, and Lei Shen perhaps. That can still change I will have to give it some thought, but having a pet doing 20k dps when I'm at 200k or 300k seems marginal.
    GoSup Destro on Twins and Megaera N ? Or I might aswell go Aff, time will tell...
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2013-03-05 at 02:24 PM.

Can anyone on US servers check if they implemented the Shadowburn extra ember as promised?

Still not up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post

I just built the simcraft that includes the new metagem information:

Affliction: 192271
    Demonology: 176983
    Destruction: 172625
    Thanks for everything you do to help the warlock community, could you post the numbers for pre meta legendary gem and what grimoires give the best results for each spec?

they must really really REALLY not want us to use GoSac anymore...

Deleted
    To demonstrate my support for grimoire of sacrifice, im going to use it in demonology spec.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    they must really really REALLY not want us to use GoSac anymore...
    They want you to use it if you want the convenience as Ghost Crawler stated convenience = less dps. Will people use grim GoSac as affliction after patch? yea people that hate pets, will they do the dps they could be doing with supremacy? probably not. I'm sure if someone hated pets bad enough, they'd roll gosac for anything including demo and take the hit to their dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    To demonstrate my support for grimoire of sacrifice, im going to use it in demonology spec.
    This idea has really grown on me the past week or so for purely single target fights. I would also pay good money to see ghostcrawler's reaction as he learns all the affliction + sac players simply respecced demo + sac.

In 5.3 Gosac will give 5% of dmg increase and destruction locks will hit themselves with incinerate.

Why blizzard hate so much warlocks? Sigh...

Struggling to decide on troll vs orc.

I did some sims:

For Affli, Troll wins by around 700-1000 dps, no matter if using GoSup or GoSac (tested without four piece t14 which should work in orc's favour). However, against beasts it wins by about 5000.

For demo, Orc wins by about ~1600 dps against non beast bosses. Against beasts, Troll wins by about 4.5k.

Dno if others had similar results?

Quote Originally Posted by evralia View Post
    Struggling to decide on troll vs orc.
    If you're rerolling just for progression then Troll for sure.

You won't really notice the difference between racials when it's Orc vs. Troll vs. UD or w/e. The 5%, however, it a legit gain for progression on those specific bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    This idea has really grown on me the past week or so for purely single target fights. I would also pay good money to see ghostcrawler's reaction as he learns all the affliction + sac players simply respecced demo + sac.
    Demo with GoSac ends up being a severe DPS loss even with only one target up. Why? Pet damage ends up being higher than the damage you can output. I've simmed it and also talked to Zinnin about this. Long term, it won't pay out at all. GC I think knows that and will just laugh at the people with that idea. Believe me.
    Last edited by Leyl; 2013-03-05 at 04:18 PM.

I seriously hope the Troll Racial is nerfed. 1% would be a lot better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    I seriously hope the Troll Racial is nerfed. 1% would be a lot better.
    GC said already that he'd like to take a look at redoing all Alliance racials totally or adjust horde racials. He assumes top end guilds either switch, or play horde simply for the racials. To combat this he'd redesign them.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...oW-Sales-Comic
    Last edited by Leyl; 2013-03-05 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    They want you to use it if you want the convenience as Ghost Crawler stated convenience = less dps. Will people use grim GoSac as affliction after patch? yea people that hate pets, will they do the dps they could be doing with supremacy? probably not. I'm sure if someone hated pets bad enough, they'd roll gosac for anything including demo and take the hit to their dps.
    Most serious players will not ever use Sac unless using the pet will be an even bigger dps loss. That's not an issue of 'convenience'.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    GC said already that he'd like to take a look at redoing all Alliance racials totally or adjust horde racials. He assumes top end guilds either switch, or play horde simply for the racials. To combat this he'd redesign them.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...oW-Sales-Comic
    He's only really concerned if people other than the top 1% of raiders start changing for minor dps increases