fel flame + GoSac need a +15% buff...

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatas View Post
    fel flame + GoSac need a +15% buff...
    Why is that?
    Fake Plastic Trees

Main: Warlock

fel flame jup, gosac no :P

Hmmm I really need LFR to test all the spec Cant really try everything on my regular raid I'm afraid
    5.1 16/16 HC 5.2 12/12

I was thinking of trying Challenge mode's on my warlock. Wich specc is the best for this?

Quote Originally Posted by lichanator View Post
    Destro is not higher then demo on Aoe, lol, no way, wol on the add fights agree with this. on the two target cleave I'd agree with destro being very nice. All 3 specs viable is true also. Some great changes by blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Medieve View Post
    Destro is higher the longer it is up. Demo bursts quite high, but then falls short compared to what Destro can do. I've tested it out myself with the other lock in my guild (who is far better than I am, in truth). We both tested Demo and Destro aoe, and destro won both times if adds lived longer than 48 seconds. Under that Demo burst is far stronger.
    I've found it depends on the AoE. If demo can bring felguard's and servguard's felstorm to bear properly they'll definitely be pushing out the high AoE dps (even more so if they can void ray everything too). On more spread out targets i've found destro tends to hold its own pretty well, since demo relies on target clumping while destro can handle the spread due to how FnB works. For example I much prefer demo on fights like windlord (many targets clumped <3 ), while for garajal I prefer destruction (targets tend to be spread too far for demo to AoE effectively on that fight).
    Either way though, they're both good at AoE. I suppose affliction probably can hold its own too, but I never really got the hang of affli AoE (and since i'm destro/demo i don;t really need to :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I was thinking of trying Challenge mode's on my warlock. Wich specc is the best for this?
    I'm a big fan of demo for challenge modes. The burst aoe is extremely good as clearing trash in fast big pulls is what matters.
    Imperial Vizier Zor'lok at 20% or lower? Check.
    Shadowpriest currently under mind control? Check.
    Havoc off cooldown and three burning embers ready? Check.
    Hilarious friendly kill performed by the Warlock? Check.

You can literally play any of the spcs for CM's. Just play whatever spec you are most comfortable with. Personally I play destro for the fun of shadowburning and havoc cleaving my way through. Honestly all 3 specs have decent aoe for 5 mans and decent single target dps. (For reference im 5/9 gold and lots of silver). Ive played a mixture of all 3 specs in CM's. Just play what you feel like playing

Quote Originally Posted by Undercroft View Post
    I'm a big fan of demo for challenge modes. The burst aoe is extremely good as clearing trash in fast big pulls is what matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    You can literally play any of the spcs for CM's. Just play whatever spec you are most comfortable with. Personally I play destro for the fun of shadowburning and havoc cleaving my way through. Honestly all 3 specs have decent aoe for 5 mans and decent single target dps. (For reference im 5/9 gold and lots of silver). Ive played a mixture of all 3 specs in CM's. Just play what you feel like playing
    Okay, thanks for the answers

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nge-Mode-Guide
    Not#1974