Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

better than t12, never forget

The new Tier 15 is probably the ugliest set I've seen for Warlocks so far. The person who made it did an awesome job technically, but the person who came up with the concept failed hard, and that failed concept drags the whole thing down to "I'm transmogging out of this thing instantly" status.

However, Season 13, is beautiful, and I'll definitely be transmogging into it! Especially the purple one (I hope it's the honor version).

Quote Originally Posted by Wispur View Post
    The new Tier 15 is probably the ugliest set I've seen for Warlocks so far. The person who made it did an awesome job technically, but the person who came up with the concept failed hard, and that failed concept drags the whole thing down to "I'm transmogging out of this thing instantly" status.

However, Season 13, is beautiful, and I'll definitely be transmogging into it! Especially the purple one (I hope it's the honor version).
    it can't be the honor version because if we follow the cata model, than the current conquest version will turn into the next honor version lol

but I hope the purple one is the non-glorious conquest version. our chances are big, since glorious conquest is usually red.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it can't be the honor version because if we follow the cata model, than the current conquest version will turn into the next honor version lol

but I hope the purple one is the non-glorious conquest version. our chances are big, since glorious conquest is usually red.
    Then what is the third version? Just an extra skin? (obviously I haven't collected much gear from pvp in awhile)

Quote Originally Posted by Wispur View Post
    Then what is the third version? Just an extra skin? (obviously I haven't collected much gear from pvp in awhile)
    Most armour sets, especially PVP sets have extra skins that are never used. The Cataclysmic S11 gear for example exists in 4 colours, but only 2 were actually used. It's quite likely that one of the 3 colours of S13 will not be available.

ill hold judgement until pics are shown on all races. male human makes everything look fucking awful! i dont know why they use that model to show the tier when its first released... who goes male human anymore anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Most armour sets, especially PVP sets have extra skins that are never used. The Cataclysmic S11 gear for example exists in 4 colours, but only 2 were actually used. It's quite likely that one of the 3 colours of S13 will not be available.
    the unused color usually ends up as NPC gear. the frost mage-rogue hybrid guys in azshara's fight use a blue version of the mage s9, and a couple of silver covenant quest mobs in the horde version of the dalaran questline use a blue version of the firehawk tier set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    Given we are going from t14, where we basically skinned a sha and wore it's face around (cause we're super hardcore etc) to t15 which to me always reminds me of this stuff: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thin...=l&tid=7036595 just feels like a let down and a lack of effort of the development side. Not negating the effort the guy put into it from a time/labour perspective but I just don't think the concept was a good one to begin with which sort of undermines the work and the desired effect.
    You not liking the concept doesn't equal "lack of effort". It's extremely detailed, and definitely vicious looking enough for a lock.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

also: hopefully the unused s13 color will be the blue one. warlocks should never wear mage colors lol
    Last edited by checking facts; 2012-12-26 at 02:49 AM.

Deleted
    Prettu sure, IF Blizzard do The Burning Legion (maybe the next xpack) with Sargeras the last main boss, then the make warrior tier, that looks like Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    Prettu sure, IF Blizzard do The Burning Legion (maybe the next xpack) with Sargeras the last main boss, then the make warrior tier, that looks like Sargeras.
    as long as the lock set has tatoos, I'm cool with warriors getting to look like the big boss with a big sword lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    as long as the lock set has tatoos, I'm cool with warriors getting to look like the big boss with a big sword lol
    Sargeras use a axe, not a swoeld.

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    Sargeras use a axe, not a swoeld.
    Sargeras uses a sword:

http://www.wowpedia.org/Gorshalach
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Gorribal