10+ Year Old Account

MR robot questions, regarding Tier and trinkets.

well i imported my warrior into mr robot and applyed my filters on gear LFR + Valor only.
    It says that my best pick in trinkets is Skullrender and Carbonic, that suprised me a little, (i have lfr le-shin and cccc)
    Can this be the case? i have not gotten the skullrender yet.

Also for tier parts, it lists the gloves as the of set and gets the shoulders instead, that must be werry wrong in my opinion, why drop good gloves with crit for haste ones? i also have the lfr offset shoulders already.

Well i got really confused right now since i try to work myself to BiS with my current limitations.
    I think mr robot is drunk^^

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cksan/advanced
    Last edited by Clockworks; 2012-12-24 at 08:26 AM.
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Deleted
    When i check mr.robot on your toon it chooses crit gloves etc, have you checked your stat weights properly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sec, i shall check that to, brb

Ive read at multiple places that those are indeed BiS.. Never expected a 463 to be BiS above heroic lei shen and stuff..

Deleted
    He set LFR as top loot, not heroic stuff, that would be why its better, the higher ilvl doesnt make up for the crit to haste change at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    well i tryed messing around with settings, and i left the haste and crit at standard weight. crit was 4.28 and haste was 1.39, so must be something really wrong to not get mishapen shoulders and go for T gloves, seems like a bug or so to me.

Deleted
    If mr.robot thinks its better with random gloves with crit on them and haste tier sholders thats probably the higher stat weights, but the change may be so minor that it makes no differance what so ever, changing those 2 items manually shouldnt be any problem for you if you prefer it the other way instead, it wont affect your dps by anything at all.

Also the gloves that mr.robot chooses over your LFR tier is higher ilvl (same as normal tier) so it adds str aswell, thats probably why.
    Last edited by mmoc5e97651ae1; 2012-12-24 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranc View Post
    Ive read at multiple places that those are indeed BiS.. Never expected a 463 to be BiS above heroic lei shen and stuff..
    Haste is a wasted stat on our class....unfortunate as the loot table is.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockworks View Post
    well i tryed messing around with settings, and i left the haste and crit at standard weight. crit was 4.28 and haste was 1.39, so must be something really wrong to not get mishapen shoulders and go for T gloves, seems like a bug or so to me.
    For the best answer, ask on the mr.robot forum.
    The times i had questions/doubts, they always went in great length to help. I also seen them on this forum clearing up things why AMR decides item x would be better

Im pretty confident mr. robot is fairly accurate.
    Even if you dont use your own stat weights

Remember it will calculate your BiS gear based upon the gear you already have

ps. if you look for upgrades per slot, always check the box at relative (which unchecks absolute)
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>