Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    WIND!
    WATER!
    HEART!

When your powers combine, I am Captain Plan...

Oh wait wrong show.

Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    Never had anyone pull stuff off me as brewmaster, only another tank (and they generally have to taunt).

I'm interested in what sort of survivability they have, and if you can move them in any way, because these could be amazing for the Brawlers Guild Rank 8!
    How on earth would these be good for brawlers guild...every single rank 8 is a single target fight with lots of stuff you have to not get owned by. Even if they have pet lvl avoidance they will still get 1shot 90% of the time like hunter pets.... MAAAYBE you could use them on millhouse if they could get the buff from his totems, but the likelyhood of that is about as much as hunter pets (hint: All hunters go surv on that fight). There is only 2, maaybe 3 fights I can see it being useful in.
    1. Leper gnome quintent
    2. GG eng
    3.. maybe the chick who summons trees
    Shhh im typing this to u on my i phone on the toilet at work

okay so the dps increase discussion aside, What i think would be cool is that instead of replacing transcendence completely you change transcendence so that you can teleport to a clone. Like for example there is 3 enemies, and lets say you represent the storm elemental, and are on the first enemy, and earth is on the second, and fire is on the third. you could then use transcendence:fire and swap places/targets with fire.
    Last edited by Coudray; 2015-10-19 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashal View Post
    okay so the dps increase discussion aside, What i think would be cool is that instead of replacing transcendence completely you change transcendence so that you can teleport to a clone. Like for example there is 3 enemies, and lets say you represent the storm elemental, and are on the first enemy, and earth is on the second, and fire is on the third. you could then use transcendence:fire and swap places/targets with fire. It sounds fun to me
    It doesn't replace transcendence, it's a windwalker only level 75 ability, the datamined version up on the ptr files is probably an old version whereas the PTR notes are from a more developed internal build.
    Last edited by Valsh; 2012-12-23 at 09:10 AM.

Oh, well then change my suggestion so that it should replace transcendence, just because it makes sense, and would be fun. That is all.

Deleted
    Any got any idea how this will effect Xuen, does he scale off stats or will he be effected by the damage reduction you receive with the elementals up. Could be a potential issue if he does because he is the closest thing to a cleave we have right now and would be a nightmare having to kill elementals to use Xuen and then recast them 45 secs later. I was pretty sure Xuen was effected by TB but I can't remember for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Castif View Post
    How on earth would these be good for brawlers guild...every single rank 8 is a single target fight with lots of stuff you have to not get owned by. Even if they have pet lvl avoidance they will still get 1shot 90% of the time like hunter pets.... MAAAYBE you could use them on millhouse if they could get the buff from his totems, but the likelyhood of that is about as much as hunter pets (hint: All hunters go surv on that fight). There is only 2, maaybe 3 fights I can see it being useful in.
    Could be useful for tanking millhouses beams, would give the raptor another target so that you can hit him from behind, and Xuen doesn't die from the lazers from disruptron, so hopefully they'll just increase your DPS there (if they also don't die from the lazers).
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

I do hope it doesn't replace transcendence, looking at the level requirement, i like that spell D:
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

15+ Year Old Account
    As an Enhance Shaman, this depresses me.

Never take away Transcendence, how do i look like a hero to my guild if I don't reset fights we are wiping on if you do that ?

On a serious note, I really want to see how it works out, as it's all still vague...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    Just a hunch. I mean, the ability seems a tad overpowered Single Target for a start (100% Increase vs -20% decrease), and the fact that it has all this "Attack their target" and "Until their target dies" makes me think it's intended that you cast it on a target you want to cleave on and the expense of reducing your single target damage.
    120% combined with you and pets, and i can see this as a huge increase on heavy movement fights, pets generally stick to bosses extremely well
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

On the topic of Xuen I wonder if once you have summoned 2 clones if you cast Xuen does that mean you get an additional 2 for free. The possibilities with this skill seem awesome cant wait to see it in action!

Deleted
    Oh, well then change my suggestion so that it should replace transcendence, just because it makes sense, and would be fun. That is all.

We really dont need transcendence replaced, it's too good to lose.

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 02:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    On the topic of Xuen I wonder if once you have summoned 2 clones if you cast Xuen does that mean you get an additional 2 for free. The possibilities with this skill seem awesome cant wait to see it in action!
    Doubt we'll get that. Xuen already does good cleave damage without us having 3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    We really dont need transcendence replaced, it's too good to lose.

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 02:34 PM ----------

Doubt we'll get that. Xuen already does good cleave damage without us having 3.
    Assuming Xuen damage is not affected by us having the copies up then I agree, but if his damage is reduced then I see 3 mini Xuens as a reasonable and pretty hilarious solution. Demo locks will have competition for who has the biggest army

Deleted
    Hey all
    Recently started lvling a monk gotta say I'm having a blast,

Now unless I'm misreading this ability it says with 1 spirit you both do 60% damage with 2 spirits you all do 40% damage so in all on single target its 20% increase but if they all have to attk different targets is it worth it for the reduced damage ? I mean in PvP 40 of you damage isn't going to worry a healer for example is it ? As for pve I dunno its cleave but is it strong enough to warrant using on cooldown ?

Thanks for reading
    Wikidsik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaAverageGamers View Post
    Hey all
    Recently started lvling a monk gotta say I'm having a blast,

Now unless I'm misreading this ability it says with 1 spirit you both do 60% damage with 2 spirits you all do 40% damage so in all on single target its 20% increase but if they all have to attk different targets is it worth it for the reduced damage ? I mean in PvP 40 of you damage isn't going to worry a healer for example is it ? As for pve I dunno its cleave but is it strong enough to warrant using on cooldown ?

Thanks for reading
    Wikidsik
    It's a toggle without a cooldown. You either have it enabled or disabled. But when the target you toggled it on for dies, it toggles off and you need to re-toggle it on another target.

YES! I've been waiting for them to give us SEF! I'm crossing my fingers!

Deleted
    Ahh ok sorry didn't realise it was like blade flurry could be decent in fact its probably will be hehe

Omg this is going to be amazing with our new mastery! <3