Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    So if Oondasta is the world boss...

Who is..
    Another world boss.

Nalak, the Storm Lord

After the Isle of the Thunder King has been conquered, the gate guardian of the Thunder King's citadel will appear: Nalak, the Storm Lord. Players will frequently have the opportunity to test their mettle against him.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    So if Oondasta is the world boss...

Who is..
    Another world boss

yeah, i edited my post. I didn't read =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I wonder what the 'lost in time' place is... somewhere on Thunder Island, I guess? A potential PvP zone with two world bosses and current quest hubs is gonna be hopping.

13 Raidboss + 2 World Boss
    Throne of Thunder is the new 13 boss raid, with the last boss being Heroic Difficulty only.

Deleted
    It's a 12 boss raid, optional bosses never counted in the boss count of any raid. Algalon wasn't included in the Ulduar boss count either.

Quote Originally Posted by nachoo View Post
    I really like how ulduar's hardmodes we're activated. I hope they bring that back :P
    It is a nice addition now and then, see Protectors, but an in-game activation for every single boss would end up feeling extremely forced over time. This way the bosses don't always need to be designed with the activation in mind either.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinho View Post
    wtb ToGC t9 style raid again, and attempt-based heroic progression achievements/loot. (tribute to insanity)
    Please no.

I'm happy with an immortality achievement on a boss here and there but attempt limits are just frustrating. They were a fun experience once and that's it.

Good to see Blizzard is finally stepping up their game a bit.

Personally I really like a decent number of bosses in a tier, firelands and DS felt cheap to me for that reason. I hope they keep the bosses in a linear(ish) order too.

So who is that raiden HC only guy? the old guy with the thunder tricks from mortal kombat?

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    It's a 12 boss raid, optional bosses never counted in the boss count of any raid. Algalon wasn't included in the Ulduar boss count either.
    He was a boss,and he was in Ulduar,so ofcourse it counts

Oh yes.. Thank you blizzard. This sounds so awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keoren View Post
    It is a nice addition now and then, see Protectors, but an in-game activation for every single boss would end up feeling extremely forced over time. This way the bosses don't always need to be designed with the activation in mind either.
    The Thunder King encounter involves him gaining new abilities from 4 Conductors set around his encounter area, and as the fight goes on Conductors will gain in power while others burn out. Players have some control over this. There's probably going to be some kind of elite mode involved based on what Conductors you allow to burn out and what you finish the fight with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy with the patch the way it is, but id be happier with 2 dungeons and 2 scenarios. I don't want dungeons to be gearing up things though. Maybe they can drop 470 blues, but nothing higher. I want past raids to matter.