Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    correct if i'm wrong but wasn't heal+shield instead of double heal on critical a net nerf?

for ex, is missing a 200k heal on the player, Atto crit and does 200k, the next att will be to another player or the tank
    now, missing 200k, crit heals 100k (more new mastery to about 115?) and leaves a shields, if no damage is occurring what guarantees that the shield be applied? also more, now is require to the next Atto to heal that remaining 85k health and apply again another shield (if it crits and i dough that the shields stack)

so if the fight isn't constant damage wise (like garalon) wasn't in the end a nerf to disc ? especially on 10man where Atto is 75% required

my math isn't perfect so correct me if i'm wrong about this

thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clebane View Post
    You have to read in context.
    Current: Critical heals and all heals from Prayer of Healing create a protective shield on the target, absorbing 30% of the amount healed.

PTR: Critical heals create a protective shield on the target, absorbing 100% of the amount healed, instead of healing for twice as much. Lasts 15 sec.
    Additionally, Power Word: Shield has a chance equal to your critical effect chance to absorb twice as much.

They took out "and PoH no longer guarantee's this" because it is redundant. If you just removed "and Poh....." that would of been sufficient to show you that PoH no longer guarantees you DA.
    You're probably right, but it could've been worded better, since i'm not the only one confused about this :S.

So... with the other classes being up aswell... is it really a Spriest buff ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    No, most classes who are already on top got more buffs than spriests.
    Solution: I quitted WoW 3 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    It's a bunch of band aid fixes that work till next content tier and then were back where were started and then GC says "wait till next expansion" and we wait and then we get the chakra is a resource bull shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    was messing round with that crit trinket on the ptr, not sure if it's broken or what but it has awful uptime
    Sig by Safhira

We get another very strong buff and people still complain about it. Honestly, I don't think anything will ever please you people. As for other classes getting buffs, I think twin mentioned this earlier but, I believe they are not trying to being classes down in dps but up to arcane/aff.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    was messing round with that crit trinket on the ptr, not sure if it's broken or what but it has awful uptime
    What exactly did you expect from a 0.5 RPPM proc that lasts for 4 seconds?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    We get another very strong buff and people still complain about it. Honestly, I don't think anything will ever please you people. As for other classes getting buffs, I think twin mentioned this earlier but, I believe they are not trying to being classes down in dps but up to arcane/aff.

This and That!

The sky!

Well... they buffed us, yes. I can't deny it. But... they also buffed the other classes so in the end... I was just asking if this meant we would still be at the bottom ^^

They destroyed the Mistweaver spec... I just hope my Spriest will be "viable" ^^

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by mindp View Post
    This and That!

The sky!
    Help...please... Whatever will I do. I just don't have fun playing this game anymore. but I refuse to go play another class.

People just complaining to complain.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Deleted
    Yes, which means that we still will be significantly below every dps class, but closer to arcane and affli. This has a very small impact on sp's balance relative to the other classes (which is what matters, since they easily adjust the bosses based on what dps the classes are capable of).

TLDR: If everyone but affli and arcane gets buffed by an equal amount, it's in practice an nerf to arcane and affli, not a buff to the other classes.

Idk what you mean by "significantly". But our a priest holds up very close to our other dps. Some fights he's second or third. I think people are being a little dramatic about s priests and their dps being low. They will get brought to raids regardless because their dps is still good on top of having decent utility in raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree.

Don't really get what the problem is with all the buffs we are getting. Especially I love that our single target output is getting increased. And for now, SPriest is not all about DPS, even if its our main task, it is still viable to bring a good SPriest to a raid.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how we're significantly below every DPS class now, and I don't see how buffing other low specs AND us makes us worse off. I would imagine that certain people would only be satisfied if shadow was 10% above everyone else.
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lwalker8 View Post
    I don't see how we're significantly below every DPS class now, and I don't see how buffing other low specs AND us makes us worse off. I would imagine that certain people would only be satisfied if shadow was 10% above everyone else.
    And I might add with only pushing one button.

I don't beleive in "every dps should do equal dps". Because if dps were the only thing that mattered. Rads would stack nothing but arcane mages.

Each class has a reason other then "dps and healing". And sorry if this offends s priests, but if you want to do lord dps. Roll a pure dps class and not a hybrid.

Like I said, I was just asking.

Thanks for the replies <3

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    I don't beleive in "every dps should do equal dps". Because if dps were the only thing that mattered. Rads would stack nothing but arcane mages.
    Eh, not true. Gearing is also important and if everyone requires the same gear then overall your raid dps is going to be lower because you are gearing up far slower than a raid with balanced classes. There is a reason most guilds take 3-4 Mages and 3-4 Warlocks and only 1-2 Shadow Priests.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    Each class has a reason other then "dps and healing". And sorry if this offends s priests, but if you want to do lord dps. Roll a pure dps class and not a hybrid.
    Balance is key. Utility is needed, no matter how you look at it. I do agree that if you want to do top dps, then play a pure dps class because that's just how it works.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Mazi, I am not saying they should do garbage DPS by any means. But I think in the general MMO design, pure DPS classes should always be on top, followed by the hybrids/utility.

Of course 25 mans are going to stack the higher DPS first and bring the hybrids/utility later. But they will still bring Spriests/ferals/boomkins because they have other amazing things they can offer other then lord DPS

---------- Post added 2013-02-20 at 09:22 PM ----------

I mean hell, lets look at where spriests came from...

Vanilla through BC they were literally called, mana batteries...

WoTLK they got a lot of DPS buffs/utility.

Cata they become decently competetive

MoP they are fairly competetive and only getting more competetive.

I think they have gotten pretty good buffs over the course of the games duration IMO