Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I hear ya derp, Ferals are just impossible to shake off :/
    feral/rogue/dk/and newly buffed windwalkers just tear us a new one, we have to use everything to try just survive that onslaught and somehow get distance, but yeh ferals ability to just break any roots, perma undispellable slow, and forever immune to hex is quite laughable, when a feral jumps me i just fight toe to toe, wasting gcds on escaping is futile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    isn't our 4 part in pvp something important like half thunderstorm cooldown? not taking that would seriously leave you vulnerable with a 45/35 second cooldown...
    In rbgs (definitely twin peaks / wsg / gilneas) you have a lot of turtles ...8v8 or 9v9 where the goal is to wipe the opposing team. That's not much different from a raid encounter like windlord (you cc some, you dispel some and for the rest its pretty much a normal pve rotation with lots of target swaps). On such a fight the 2p set bonus definitely has potential (not sure about the nerfed version, but it's definitely worth giving a try). On those fights you don't really need the short thunderstorm cd. Until your oppents find out you use pve gear of course and have a go a you And obviously arena and the other rbg maps are a different matter where you have more smaller groups vs smaller groups combat.

Either Im bad math or LvB really is nerfed? They sait they are taking away 2,5 crit modifier and datamined change points out 33% nerf to damage.

ok, so if LvB did originally 100 damage and critted for 250 damage, now it deals 66 damage, crits for 133 damage and crits on FlS target for 200 damage? Or can anyone point me out the flaw in my math?

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    In rbgs (definitely twin peaks / wsg / gilneas) you have a lot of turtles ...8v8 or 9v9 where the goal is to wipe the opposing team. That's not much different from a raid encounter like windlord (you cc some, you dispel some and for the rest its pretty much a normal pve rotation with lots of target swaps). On such a fight the 2p set bonus definitely has potential (not sure about the nerfed version, but it's definitely worth giving a try). On those fights you don't really need the short thunderstorm cd. Until your oppents find out you use pve gear of course and have a go a you And obviously arena and the other rbg maps are a different matter where you have more smaller groups vs smaller groups combat.
    TP/WSG i'd much prefer the half cooldown to push the opposing team down possibly nullifying a lot of their damage for a good while why they have to run back.....then push them down again, 35k damage could be nice but its like getting an echo or mastery proc really so i guess its more how useful the knockback is in your setup.

---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 03:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    Either Im bad math or LvB really is nerfed? They sait they are taking away 2,5 crit modifier and datamined change points out 33% nerf to damage.

ok, so if LvB did originally 100 damage and critted for 250 damage, now it deals 66 damage, crits for 133 damage and crits on FlS target for 200 damage? Or can anyone point me out the flaw in my math?
    go back a few pages i believe its now, 166% no FS, and 250% with FS, since it always crits

/facepalm

A 33% reduction to the damage/scaling + always critting + 50% damage bonus when Flame Shock is on the target = no change if FS is on the target. The effect of the change is that it's a 67% increase in damage if FS is not on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by binkenstein View Post
    /facepalm

A 33% reduction to the damage/scaling + always critting + 50% damage bonus when Flame Shock is on the target = no change if FS is on the target. The effect of the change is that it's a 67% increase in damage if FS is not on the target.
    Not if LvB crits only for double, as GC implied in the post
    dropping their 2.5 multiplier on Lava Burst

10+ Year Old Account
    Not if LvB crits only for double, as GC implied in the post
    Where did you get the idea that LvB would only crit for double? That wasn't in any way implied by anything GC said, at any point. Elemental Fury isn't being changed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Where did you get the idea that LvB would only crit for double? That wasn't in any way implied by anything GC said, at any point. Elemental Fury isn't being changed at all.
    Ah, I see. I read it in wrong context, my apologies, but to be fair its is 5 AM over here

•Item - Shaman T15 Elemental 2P Bonus damage done by proc halved.

Sigh with the new CL must have been to OP'd but 35k spilt between 5 adds wont b much dmg

Quote Originally Posted by SamoTray View Post
    •Item - Shaman T15 Elemental 2P Bonus damage done by proc halved.

Sigh with the new CL must have been to OP'd but 35k spilt between 5 adds wont b much dmg
    Single target on a test dummy it was doing ~7% of my damage, way too much for a 2pc bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    I'd like WoW to be a single player game

Quote Originally Posted by blargh312 View Post
    Single target on a test dummy it was doing ~7% of my damage, way too much for a 2pc bonus.
    touce yea then it really did need a nerf

On chain lightning spam 2 sey was 25% of dmg that is to much sadly

Quote Originally Posted by turkeygiblets View Post
    Really happy at the changes to elemental, AoE and incoming single target buffs for PvE, and damage reduction with glyphable dispel. Lava burst change allows for extra damage in pvp where flame shock gets dispelled or target switching (ideally wanting flame shock up of course), and things such as getting guaranteed clearcasting charges for better/cheaper ghetto heals when needed (even nicer with 25% of pvp power to healing added) or maybe on short-lived adds to follow through with clearcast-buffed EB/Fulmination.

It would be nice if a damage multiplier applied like chaos bolt from crit rating though, I do agree, even if it came with a small nerf, just for scaling improvements (and some fun with the new 100% crit trinket like destruction warlocks are going to enjoy).
    Why be happy? This changes nothing to our poor dps compared to other classes in PVE whatsoever.

Elemental will continue to dominate the lower half of the meters.

Deleted
    5.2 Elemetal discussion. Re-name the thread.
    This just shows how much "good" state of a spec affects forum talk.. enha *cough cough

Not sure if anyone else noticed the loss of 40k on the 2 set. Oh boy... 35k split among all targets in range.

Deleted
    There isn't much to talk about with enhancement though. If you want to discuss something, just drop the subject

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Not sure if anyone else noticed the loss of 40k on the 2 set. Oh boy... 35k split among all targets in range.
    It was supposedly too powerful and all depends on the proc rate. Still, 35k split evenly among affected targets sounds like a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    It was really strong according to people who tested it reporting that it did 6-7% of their damage, if thats cut down to 3-4% honestly Im content with that, dont forget that the good thing about our 2pc is that its dynamic so its an increase in DPS on both single target and aoe situations, cant say the same for some of the other set bonuses out there. Also, with the CL buff and the inc number tweaks Im sure we will be in a very good spot.

what I didnt get though from the people who reported about the 2pc bonus, is it affected by spell power ? Crit ? Overloads ? Echos ? imagine how sick the damage would be if it got affected by all those.

15+ Year Old Account
    When I tested the ele 2pc on the ptr (when it was 70k divided among all targets) it was doing 25% of my damage with CL spam on 4 dummies. It was way too powerful. Now if its 12,5%, its STILL way too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by suffeli View Post
    When I tested the ele 2pc on the ptr (when it was 70k divided among all targets) it was doing 25% of my damage with CL spam on 4 dummies. It was way too powerful. Now if its 12,5%, its STILL way too much.
    wow thats a lot more than what I read from one of the posters here, thats crazy lol but hey I'll take the 12,5% !!

Quote Originally Posted by Devious009 View Post
    wow thats a lot more than what I read from one of the posters here, thats crazy lol but hey I'll take the 12,5% !!
    Some people were saying that single target (the person you quoted referred to CL spam), it was doing around ~7% of their damage, which is insane for a single set bonus.