Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
  1. #241
    Second Wind deserved a nerf. It does more efficient healing than my ret paladin's heals. I can get myself healed for about 7% of my health per flash of light, and lose all my mana to heal about 28% of my health and be rendered useless until I get enough mana to judgement. Or I could sacrifice my templar's verdict to heal about 9% of my health. Those are my only real healing options. I find warriors OP in the sense that they have twice the stuns of rogues and damage about 20% better than my monk's. They need a MASSIVE nerf.
    If you are reading this, Congratulations you have nothing better to read

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenmerc View Post
    Those are my only real healing options.
    Did you forget to choose a level 45 talent?
    I was pretty sure you could bubble+heal yourself, or just Lay on hands.
    And I didn't know ret couldn't use Seal of Insight. (Yes, I guess it's pretty bad in pvp context, yet you can use it.)

    You have plenty of way to gain life, if you can get out of range you can easily get full life by yourself.
    If an Arms warrior spec for Second Wind, it is the only heal he will recieve for the whole fight unless he manages to deal a killing blow.
    Once under 35%, he will never get above again either.

    So, yeah, Second Wind is strong for duels and 2v2 but it doesn't deserve a nerf at all. Not if there's nothing else to compensate.
    The def stance nerf makes way more sense.

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenmerc View Post
    Second Wind deserved a nerf. It does more efficient healing than my ret paladin's heals. I can get myself healed for about 7% of my health per flash of light, and lose all my mana to heal about 28% of my health and be rendered useless until I get enough mana to judgement. Or I could sacrifice my templar's verdict to heal about 9% of my health. Those are my only real healing options. I find warriors OP in the sense that they have twice the stuns of rogues and damage about 20% better than my monk's. They need a MASSIVE nerf.
    Hi Frozen, I am Flaks from August 2012 and I'm here to agree with you.

    Wait, we're talking about 5.2 where monk sustained damage is higher than warrior burst. Where ret self-healing is better than spriest's. Where rogues can kill people in openers and warrior stuns have been nerfed hard. And where everything you just mentioned was completey wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  4. #244
    Second Wind no healing while stunned nerf was reverted according to new data mining from mmo champ

  5. #245
    Was that data mine or official notes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

  6. #246
    The Patient Nuex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Salem, OR
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Was that data mine or official notes?
    You'd know if you actually read what he posted


    Quote Originally Posted by Crovyn View Post
    Second Wind no healing while stunned nerf was reverted according to new data mining from mmo champ

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Was that data mine or official notes?
    It's on the official patch notes as well.

    So they say battle fatigue doesn't work on the PTR. But why is it that second wind heals for 40% less during combat and ~60% less with an MS effect up? I should be seeing second wind tick for 12-13k on PTR. Wha I see instead, consistently while in combat, is 7.5k and all the way down to 5.5-6k. The heal continues this way until I get out of combat.

    On the other hand conversion constantly heals for 12-13k and never for any less (in unholy presence, same hp).
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •