Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    There are some solid buffs mixed in the nerfs, I'm not too fussed. HL glyph change is because the glyph was arguably the most mandatory one warriors have... less cooldown AND double damage? There's no other answer for that. IMO they should just bake the HL damage in, even with a lot of AP it wasn't a catastrophic amount in most circumstances.

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 11:16 AM ----------

SW is an inferior choice for a single target because its eating up more GCDs that could be used for rage generation, which can then be used for survival or extra damage. Dragon Roar is a much, much better choice.
    Kinda sad it took so many posts before someone realised that. I think the SW nerf might be warranted but that entire tier is just so... boring.
    40 sec cd Shockwave should have it's cooldown reduced by 10 seconds for every target it hits, with a minimum of 2 and stacking up to 2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Warriors get nerfed every patch because Blizzard overbuffs them every time warriors become middle of the pack...

The Heroic leap changed probably because it was a stupid way to play (and strong as well since it was off the global). Warriors are a melee class and their damage should come from melee attacks.
    are you really trying to say warriors fucking dps/one shot you in pvp with HL?LMFAO.HL damage is not a problem.

a 3v3 arena match starts-team A sees a warrior on team B.team AA yells everyone spread out or HL will get you

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Absolutely perfect changes all around and exactly what I was expecting for 5.1. It's a patch later but still all around great. They're managing to nerf us without gutting us. I never thought I'd see the day.

All other classes are getting hit by the nerf bat, especially feral. These changes are making it look like s6 all over again. We might well be on our way to the most balanced pvp season this game has ever seen.
    Agreed here, took one look at the patch notes, and just got a grin instantly. I feel like Blizzard came through with some really well tuned changes. Also, I didn't even realize the implications of the Overpower change for our burst potential. Makes us less reliant on stuns, which is a great thing considering the Shockwave nerf (which I'm more than fine with.)

P.S. Loving the Mage nerfs, too. The Deep Freeze breaking on first Shatter combo is awesome. The only thing overall I'm disappointed that missed a nerf was Ring of Frost. But I could be speaking too early there, as just like Flaks said, things are looking really good for balance next season.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hate that the PVP whiners (I have some other more comparable words for them but can't post them here) are getting their way yet again and we get squat in return for the nerf. Heroic Leap wasn't a significant portion of my dps but it was always on CD and made a difference.

Second wind has been extremely useful in raids. Even a 1% nerf isn't enough to make me switch to ER.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scinder View Post
    I hate that the PVP whiners (I have some other more comparable words for them but can't post them here) are getting their way yet again and we get squat in return for the nerf. Heroic Leap wasn't a significant portion of my dps but it was always on CD and made a difference.

Second wind has been extremely useful in raids. Even a 1% nerf isn't enough to make me switch to ER.
    Second wind? In raids? I always thought, that if healers let you get -that- down - it's a wipe. Heh.

shockwave nerf is terrible, I use it to stun caster mobs while I pull other caster mobs in dungeons

15+ Year Old Account
    Allround nerfs to protection, gg. The buff to revenge and ss isn't actually a buff since it scales less with your AP now. At high vengeance levels you will be doing less damage than before the patch. Shockwave nerf is, once again, pvp balance hitting pve, I am getting so sick of this.

Shield Barrier nerf is somewhat reasonable I suppose, I was getting over 1m absorbs on certain bosses. It remains to be seen how much of an absorption loss 10% really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Unless the fix up the Rage generation and how Warriors DPS...My Warrior is...shelved...
    If these changes will make you stop playing your warrior, you would probably quit the game if you were a Ret Paladin. They get nerfed even when they aren't very good.

reroll a new class.Im now leveling a monk.
    windwalker monk will be very nice in PVP.instead of warriors.i wont play warrior in 5.2.
    warrior isnt worth to play PVP in 5.2..believe me

warriors will still burst the crap out of people. The QQ from other classes will still happen, I can almost guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    P.S. Loving the Mage nerfs, too. The Deep Freeze breaking on first Shatter combo is awesome. The only thing overall I'm disappointed that missed a nerf was Ring of Frost. But I could be speaking too early there, as just like Flaks said, things are looking really good for balance next season.
    The deep freeze change is clearly reverted, no signs of it in the new patch notes (that could be a bit overkill imho for mages Pvp)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Absolutely perfect changes all around and exactly what I was expecting for 5.1. It's a patch later but still all around great. They're managing to nerf us without gutting us. I never thought I'd see the day.

All other classes are getting hit by the nerf bat, especially feral. These changes are making it look like s6 all over again. We might well be on our way to the most balanced pvp season this game has ever seen.
    After getting past the obligatory "OMG NERFS", this is essentially how I see it - they haven't really hit us where it hurts, and the removal of Taste for Blood should be shouted from the fucking mountains. I'm looking forward to testing Storm Bolt in the PTR, considering the boredom I'm getting with Bloodbath (though I still think Bloodbath will be preferable in PvE).

I'm also glad they're buffing Warbringer rather than nerfing Juggernaut/Double Time.

Honestly, there's a lot to like here.

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 02:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Headswillroll View Post
    Second wind? In raids? I always thought, that if healers let you get -that- down - it's a wipe. Heh.
    The magic of Second Wind is that it's powerful when you need it, and costs absolutely no rage - if you're clever with it, you'd be shocked at just how good it really is in PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Thylacine View Post
    The magic of Second Wind is that it's powerful when you need it, and costs absolutely no rage - if you're clever with it, you'd be shocked at just how good it really is in PvE.
    Impeding victory increases your dps.
    If you don't worry about your dps, Enraged Regeneration is better thant Second Wind on most fights.

Quote Originally Posted by walled56 View Post
    reroll a new class.Im now leveling a monk.
    windwalker monk will be very nice in PVP.instead of warriors.i wont play warrior in 5.2.
    warrior isnt worth to play PVP in 5.2..believe me
    Care to support both of your claims? Can't just come in dropping opinions and not at least back something up.

Why are warriors weak in 5.2? I see nothing that would lead me to believe we will be in a bad spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    If these changes will make you stop playing your warrior, you would probably quit the game if you were a Ret Paladin. They get nerfed even when they aren't very good.

He's been shelved somewhat for awhile. I shelved my Paladin for lore reasons.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Do you mind switching colors? I can barely tell them apart, I'm colorblind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Storm Bolt buff...hmm, perhaps it's worth trying out on strictly single target fights. Sad to see Heroic Leap nerf, the PvE damage was surprisingly decent, especially for dungeon runs. The AoE!

Can't wait to see T15 art.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Impeding victory increases your dps.
    No, it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    If you don't worry about your dps, Enraged Regeneration is better thant Second Wind on most fights.
    Not really; the problem with both Impending Victory and Enraged Regeneration is that they're both abnormally weak and not worth the rage. Second Wind also has the benefit of never being "wasted" just as a mega-heal lands on you. I get what you're saying, and your point is certainly valid, but I just prefer to take Second Wind and forget about self-healing.

Deleted
    All this QQ, I admit I don't like Blizzard nerfing my class and Ill sent a complaint. But quitting my class because it got nerfed? Then the warrior class is not for you period, they get nerfed all the also see t12 and t13 PvP. Main warriors that have been playing for years probably wouldn't find another suitable class to play besides warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirinya View Post
    All this QQ, I admit I don't like Blizzard nerfing my class and Ill sent a complaint. But quitting my class because it got nerfed? Then the warrior class is not for you period, they get nerfed all the also see t12 and t13 PvP. Main warriors that have been playing for years probably wouldn't find another suitable class to play besides warrior.
    the problem is not players "liking" there warriors,but rather the warrior class getting over nerfed to the point its the worst pvp class in game,again.there are "pro" players that had to reroll last season because there warrior was just bad.blizz finial y brought warriors back up to the level of other classes when mp started,but since then they have nerfed everything new we got.they even nerf warrior glyph s and/or remove them from game,really wtf is that?like more damage on HL is op'ed?

blizz nerfed heroic throw gylph "should have been left on throw not pummel" because it was deemed op;ed,but now they turn around and give it to rogues,lmfao.blizz is taking away all the new utility warriors got in mop little by little,then they will nerf cd stacking making us useless again.just like 2nd wind,2nd wind is not a problem in pvp at all,only bad players think it was.now people are asking for defensive stance to be nerfed, because warriors can sit in d-stance to reduce damage.people want d-stance to have drawbacks,well guess what the drawback is not generating alot of rage.why shoudl warriors have draw backs on there stances again.while other classes dont.

its never ending bitching and crying until warriors are free kills again.nerf nerf nerf when most are uncalled for,then blizz turns around and over buffs other classes "see rogues and monks".this game is complete shit.