Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
... LastLast
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    the problem is not players "liking" there warriors,but rather the warrior class getting over nerfed to the point its the worst pvp class in game,again.there are "pro" players that had to reroll last season because there warrior was just bad.blizz finial y brought warriors back up to the level of other classes when mp started,but since then they have nerfed everything new we got.they even nerf warrior glyph s and/or remove them from game,really wtf is that?like more damage on HL is op'ed?

    blizz nerfed heroic throw gylph "should have been left on throw not pummel" because it was deemed op;ed,but now they turn around and give it to rogues,lmfao.blizz is taking away all the new utility warriors got in mop little by little,then they will nerf cd stacking making us useless again.just like 2nd wind,2nd wind is not a problem in pvp at all,only bad players think it was.now people are asking for defensive stance to be nerfed, because warriors can sit in d-stance to reduce damage.people want d-stance to have drawbacks,well guess what the drawback is not generating alot of rage.why shoudl warriors have draw backs on there stances again.while other classes dont.

    its never ending bitching and crying until warriors are free kills again.nerf nerf nerf when most are uncalled for,then blizz turns around and over buffs other classes "see rogues and monks".this game is complete shit.
    It's always with Blizzard like that, they are swing their nerfbat at Warriors they have done this for years. We just need to complain and QQ on their forums hard enough so they do something about it (maybe)

    2nd wind is not a problem, also very nice outside PvP for soloing old instances/raids.

    Hope it's not set in stone yet.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirinya View Post
    It's always with Blizzard like that, they are swing their nerfbat at Warriors they have done this for years. We just need to complain and QQ on their forums hard enough so they do something about it (maybe)

    2nd wind is not a problem, also very nice outside PvP for soloing old instances/raids.

    Hope it's not set in stone yet.
    And for some reason even after all of these nerfs warriors still stand on top of everybody.....

    before patch 5.1 warriors where claiming the cataclysm (literately) if they couldn't shut down casters for the whole fight.
    during Cata (I think) warriors where claiming the end time if they couldn't move like a ping pong.
    during WOTLK warriors claimed that bladestorm was fine and giving it counters would destroy warriors.
    Not going to mention TBC where warriors where the top dog every season in every bracket

    All of these predictions turned out false, at worst you became middle of the pack.

    And Blizzard neither nerfs or buffs a ability because of it's usefulness in old raids, they may make some adjustments but unless a ability is broken they will mostly ignore it (as they should).

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    during Cata (I think) warriors where claiming the end time if they couldn't move like a ping pong.
    during WOTLK warriors claimed that bladestorm was fine and giving it counters would destroy warriors.
    Yeah because in both addons warriors were pure gods of the arena and the rated bg without wearing a shield. Oh wait...

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    And for some reason even after all of these nerfs warriors still stand on top of everybody.....

    before patch 5.1 warriors where claiming the cataclysm (literately) if they couldn't shut down casters for the whole fight.
    during Cata (I think) warriors where claiming the end time if they couldn't move like a ping pong.
    during WOTLK warriors claimed that bladestorm was fine and giving it counters would destroy warriors.
    Not going to mention TBC where warriors where the top dog every season in every bracket

    All of these predictions turned out false, at worst you became middle of the pack.

    And Blizzard neither nerfs or buffs a ability because of it's usefulness in old raids, they may make some adjustments but unless a ability is broken they will mostly ignore it (as they should).

    you are so biased its not even funny.warriors sucked in wrath,or are you really trying to say warriors were better then rets and dks?warriors got good again late in warth because of arp,thats it.warriors were still undertuned. S5 was one of the wrost pvp season for any class every,but thats ok because it happened to warriors right?cata,the last few seasons warriors were the worst pvp class in game period.why you ask? because blizz continued to over nerf warriors left and right every patch.the last season of cata was the worst rep any class had in pvp period,and yes it happened to warriors,again.now in mop the cycle starts again,lots of ulility "like every class in game" but they nerfs warriors "some of it needed orther nerfs not needed".what we have left is a cd stacking high burst class,once thats gone warriors will be dead weight again.

    funny you brought up bladestorm,why do you think no warrior uses it now? because its been nerfed to the point its one of the weakest abilities in the game.its damage is shit,its cd is to long and its still disarmable,why cant blizz fix it?or thats right because they dont want to because people like you would cry that its op'ed.so now you cry about shock wave and 2nd wind and HL hitting for to much lmfao.like i said just a bunch of bad pvpers crying because they cant hit tab 1 tab 1 and blow a warrior to death anymore.

    there is not one warrior ability we got in mop that has not been nerfed,think about that for a min.now if that happened to your class you would be crying like no tomorrow,right?

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 03:03 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    you are so biased its not even funny.warriors sucked in wrath,or are you really trying to say warriors were better then rets and dks?warriors got good again late in warth because of arp,thats it.warriors were still undertuned. S5 was one of the wrost pvp season for any class every,but thats ok because it happened to warriors right?cata,the last few seasons warriors were the worst pvp class in game period.why you ask? because blizz continued to over nerf warriors left and right every patch.the last season of cata was the worst rep any class had in pvp period,and yes it happened to warriors,again.now in mop the cycle starts again,lots of ulility "like every class in game" but they nerfs warriors "some of it needed orther nerfs not needed".what we have left is a cd stacking high burst class,once thats gone warriors will be dead weight again.

    funny you brought up bladestorm,why do you think no warrior uses it now? because its been nerfed to the point its one of the weakest abilities in the game.its damage is shit,its cd is to long and its still disarmable,why cant blizz fix it?or thats right because they dont want to because people like you would cry that its op'ed.so now you cry about shock wave and 2nd wind and HL hitting for to much lmfao.like i said just a bunch of bad pvpers crying because they cant hit tab 1 tab 1 and blow a warrior to death anymore.

    there is not one warrior ability we got in mop that has not been nerfed,think about that for a min.now if that happened to your class you would be crying like no tomorrow,right?
    and as far as warriors having high rep in other pvp seasons,yeah we have and should.why thats you ask?well because warriors were made to be the heavy hitters wearing plate in melee.we do not have a healing spec,its dps or nothing.when other classes with more utility can out dps you "think last few season of cata" how can warrior be good in pvp?

  5. #85
    Well deserved nerfs. They could use more nerfs to their damage though.

  6. #86
    The Patient Nuex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Salem, OR
    Posts
    232
    The OP is just about our changes, it's not an invitation for other classes to come in and complain how "op" us warriors have always been. And 99% of the complaints are from PvP'ers because if they were PvE'ers, they wouldn't care. PvE we are all aimed at 1 goal. PvP it's individualized and that's what screws us PvE warriors, all the PvP QQ.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    *Snip*
    While I agree Blizzard has a tendency to overnerf the warrior class in recent history, what exactly about the patch notes for 5.2 makes you think we will be worthless when comparing all other class adjustments, and looking at the big picture?

    If you ask me, everything was justified for the most part. Heroic Leap didn't need a nerf? I smashed some kid in 2s the other day with a 90k HL crit (I believe I had Avatar+trinket, but still). Nothing that dude could do to avoid that, he had already been forced defensive by all my CD stacking. The problem with the Heroic Leap damage being so high, in CDs or not, is that escaping a warrior should reward you for playing well, not open you up to get crushed with a huge hit from a move that is little more than a gap closer/opener. The glyph still reduces the CD, therefore I (and I'm sure many others) will continue to use it post-nerf.

    The Second Wind nerf is fine. We were already dealing with the 2% ticks in arenas. The rage income reduction is a change to try and force warriors to NOT sit in d-stance the whole time, which is skill-less play. A good warrior will be able to stance dance in pvp and maximize his damage if the rage nerf from Second Wind is enough.

    And honestly, the drawback you listed to sitting in d-stance is a non-issue, thanks to Second Wind.

    You don't want Blizzard to raise the skillcap a little on warriors? Because I believe proper stance dancing is a skill that will begin to benefit skilled warriors come 5.2. The Shockwave nerf was needed. Shockwave on a 20 sec CD is insane. 40 may be a bit too much (would've liked to see 25-35), but it is what it is. The changes to Taste for Blood are going to make us less reliant on stuns to do our burst damage as it is. And I wouldn't be surprised to see Dragon Roar make a bit of a comeback in higher end play with the Shockwave nerf. Which I like. The whole point is suppose to be choice. And Blizzard is giving us a few more choices with the 5.2 changes.

    Shockwave nerf = Dragon Roar is a little more appealing, as is Storm Bolt (although not in the same tier, choice is choice)

    Warbringer buff = no longer making our third tier 1 talent useless for pvp.

    Storm Bolt buff = Seperate from above, Storm Bolts damage will be buffed, possibly opening up the choices in that tier as well, depending on comp/if the buff is enough.

    Things are looking good, my friends. Unless I'm just completely ignorant and/or too hopeful.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 11:46 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Well deserved nerfs. They could use more nerfs to their damage though.
    Get out. That is ignorance.

  8. #88
    I think the Prot warrior nerfs are complete unnecessary. Currently Paladins and Dks are doing better in every way, with the exception of DKs having slightly lower single target DPS and significantly lower AOE DPS, which are both easily made up for by their absolutely ludicris self heals and blood shield.

    Looking at worldoflogs it is easy to assess the imbalances. Paladins are doing just as high if not higher DPS than warriors while having much much better self-heals and near equal damage reduction, and even when I push my very hardest to minimize damage taken I will still get owned by a DK as long as he knows his rotation somewhat.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    While I agree Blizzard has a tendency to overnerf the warrior class in recent history, what exactly about the patch notes for 5.2 makes you think we will be worthless when comparing all other class adjustments, and looking at the big picture?

    If you ask me, everything was justified for the most part. Heroic Leap didn't need a nerf? I smashed some kid in 2s the other day with a 90k HL crit (I believe I had Avatar+trinket, but still). Nothing that dude could do to avoid that, he had already been forced defensive by all my CD stacking. The problem with the Heroic Leap damage being so high, in CDs or not, is that escaping a warrior should reward you for playing well, not open you up to get crushed with a huge hit from a move that is little more than a gap closer/opener. The glyph still reduces the CD, therefore I (and I'm sure many others) will continue to use it post-nerf.

    The Second Wind nerf is fine. We were already dealing with the 2% ticks in arenas. The rage income reduction is a change to try and force warriors to NOT sit in d-stance the whole time, which is skill-less play. A good warrior will be able to stance dance in pvp and maximize his damage if the rage nerf from Second Wind is enough.

    And honestly, the drawback you listed to sitting in d-stance is a non-issue, thanks to Second Wind.

    You don't want Blizzard to raise the skillcap a little on warriors? Because I believe proper stance dancing is a skill that will begin to benefit skilled warriors come 5.2. The Shockwave nerf was needed. Shockwave on a 20 sec CD is insane. 40 may be a bit too much (would've liked to see 25-35), but it is what it is. The changes to Taste for Blood are going to make us less reliant on stuns to do our burst damage as it is. And I wouldn't be surprised to see Dragon Roar make a bit of a comeback in higher end play with the Shockwave nerf. Which I like. The whole point is suppose to be choice. And Blizzard is giving us a few more choices with the 5.2 changes.

    Shockwave nerf = Dragon Roar is a little more appealing, as is Storm Bolt (although not in the same tier, choice is choice)

    Warbringer buff = no longer making our third tier 1 talent useless for pvp.

    Storm Bolt buff = Seperate from above, Storm Bolts damage will be buffed, possibly opening up the choices in that tier as well, depending on comp/if the buff is enough.

    Things are looking good, my friends. Unless I'm just completely ignorant and/or too hopeful.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 11:46 AM ----------



    Get out. That is ignorance.
    its not just one or two little nerfs here and there,its major nerfs every patch/hot fix.its not just 5.2 alone,its all the nerfs since mop started,hell even since i starte d playing in mid BC.blizz will make classes OP'ed om purpose and in turn le tother classes suck for years/x-pacs.just look at cata,shammys were #1 healers all x-pac,did we see one adjustment from blizz hell no.rogues were kings of pvp and there was no adjustments made at all.thoes are just two small examples,now lets jump to mop.mop starts and a few months later "if that" warriors have been nerfed more then shammys and rogues combined in cata.every new warrior ability and glyph has been nerfed,like i said some nerfs were needed,other were not.on top of all this there will be more nerfs for warriors down the line,this time though blizz will nerf cd stacking.once that happens warriors will suck because blizz have taken away mos tof the new utility they gave us this x-pac.

    no i do not think HL glyph needed a nerf,you said it yourself you had every cd poped and hit a guy for 90k.he did not escape you,if you was still in los.Hl does damage it was our 85th talent we got on cata,and it sucks.HL has been nerfed and blizz still refuses to let warriors jump up on the deck in dal arena,but druids and locks can."i know there's a trick to it but its not intended" yeah thats fair right?if HL is going to be so restricted it,then blizz might as well let it do some damage,but thats gone now to.

    2nd nerf was uncalled for like i already said.bad pvpers cry about it,2nd wind was not game changing at all and never made a warrior 1 vs.3 a team or anything close to that.hell blizz started they nerfed it because warrior were having an easy time soloing old raids,lmfao.so good right?blood dks,druids cant solo either right?pointless nerf.im still wondering it 2nd wind will still be effected by the - healing debuff in pvp?if it is we will get less then 2%.

    stance dancing is not playing skill but rather macroing skill.it makes for slow clunky outdated game play.it puts warriors at a disadvantage when faces other classes.the games changed so much warriors can not be punished and forced to stance dance if we want to compete with other classes.for example warriors use to lose rage and cost a GC when we changed stances right?druids on the other hand removed slows when they changes stances/shift,see my point?and the only reason i brought up d-stance was because people are already asking for it to be nerfed.once we get nerfed,bang people keep asking for more and blizz keeps nerfing warriors.

    no nerfing one ability "shock wave" does nto make another ability look good and its bad game design.all it does it makes both ability's weaker then what they should be. doubling the CD on shock-wave is overkill with the way wow is now,way to much cc and slows and instance casts in the game now.but now warriors are back to having 1 stun every 40 secs "if we take that talent" just like we had in cata.we gain nothing while more cc/slows/stuns have been added to the game.we also lost our ranged silence,witch we had in cata.30 cd at the most for shock wave,i think would be fine.they even nerfed warrior fear.


    if you take away warrior burst "which will be nerfed next" warriors will suck again.its not that we have all this utility that makes warriors so good but rather damage/burst.also 2nd wind makes warriors a bad target to start with in pvp.this was not the case for years where ff on the warrior was the norm.its the same lame ass cycle of buff then nerf nerf over and over again.this is what i have seen since i started playing in mid BC and its only my thoughts,but it is what i have seen.season/years of warrior being shit,they they are brought back up for a few months then nerfed to shit again.all the whiole other class stay on top for entire X-Pacs,see DKs in wrath and shammys in cata for example.

    remember its not just all the things you see in patch notes "nerfs" and all that jazz,but rather small things most over look.like Hl be so restricted and yet druids can pounce from the floor onto the bridge in blades arena.when i first seem that i cryed lol,and to think HL was warriors 85th talents,lmfao.
    Last edited by meathead; 2012-12-26 at 02:02 AM.

  10. #90
    meathead I'm not sure what would even make you happy... you seem to be more focused just on the fact that we are getting nerfed, and overlooking that 5.2 appears to be bringing about changes in the sake of balance.

    It's the same problem with most players every time their class gets nerfed. All they see is Blizzard took something away from them, or changed something they liked, and refuse to see or understand why.

    If 5.2 rolls around and warriors are in the gutter, I will more than willingly own up to being wrong. But I, for one, am expecting a very balanced season come 5.2. Isn't that what we all should truly want, anyway? Not just to be overpowered, but to be able to say, "I beat that guy, and it was because I played better." Instead right now, I find myself saying "I beat that guy, because there was nothing he could do about it." Or, "I lost, because so and so class has overpowered ability x,y, and z (lolcyclone for one)."

    The point is, we all want balance. Sometimes we have to wear it on the chin. Cataclysm admittedly was a dark time for the warrior class. But having a short memory here will serve us all for the better. Ride it out, wait for 5.2, and play it for yourself instead of analyzing it to death. Or better yet, hop on the PTR when it opens and get an early look at it. Either way, patience warrior brethren, we shall survive.

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    "I beat that guy, and it was because I played better."
    Good joke. You are talking about wow right ?
    Oh and on stormbolt ... I don't really see a very minor damage buff doing really much.If it was something major like putting it off gcd or increasing damage substantially I'd maybe agree.

  12. #92
    The Lightbringer The Caretaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    3,004
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Good joke. You are talking about wow right ?
    Oh and on stormbolt ... I don't really see a very minor damage buff doing really much.If it was something major like putting it off gcd or increasing damage substantially I'd maybe agree.
    Yeah, that's the conclusion I'm drawing. You'd have to stack it with a 30 second cooldown to make it worthwhile, which is something we don't have (does anyone?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Well, it is possible for people, many people actually, to not think very highly of World of Warcraft. Those self same people may even consider other games in the genre superior due to their own subjective qualifiers. Qualifiers which are just as valid as the subjective qualifiers of those whom believe World of Warcraft is a "23 out of 10".

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Good joke. You are talking about wow right ?
    Oh and on stormbolt ... I don't really see a very minor damage buff doing really much.If it was something major like putting it off gcd or increasing damage substantially I'd maybe agree.
    Haha yes I understand the humor of the statement in general when it comes to WoW, as it is often less about skill and more about match-up. My point is, whoranzone, I am unable to say "I beat that guy, and it was because I played better." Right now, that is almost never true, because of the imbalances the warrior class has.

    Furthermore, I'm not saying that is how the game is currently, and that is my very problem with it. We all want balance.

    And while stormbolt is probably not going to be worth it for the straight damage buff it received, patch notes aren't final yet and I wouldn't be surprised if Avatar is looked at a little bit in a way that may make it even less attractive than it already was. Since CD stacking is what most people QQ about (pointless QQ, if you can't stop a warrior in 3s with all his CDs, you are bad and on a bad team), and Blizzard has a tendency to listen to the terrible players that make up the majority of QQ threads.

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    meathead I'm not sure what would even make you happy... you seem to be more focused just on the fact that we are getting nerfed, and overlooking that 5.2 appears to be bringing about changes in the sake of balance.

    It's the same problem with most players every time their class gets nerfed. All they see is Blizzard took something away from them, or changed something they liked, and refuse to see or understand why.

    If 5.2 rolls around and warriors are in the gutter, I will more than willingly own up to being wrong. But I, for one, am expecting a very balanced season come 5.2. Isn't that what we all should truly want, anyway? Not just to be overpowered, but to be able to say, "I beat that guy, and it was because I played better." Instead right now, I find myself saying "I beat that guy, because there was nothing he could do about it." Or, "I lost, because so and so class has overpowered ability x,y, and z (lolcyclone for one)."

    The point is, we all want balance. Sometimes we have to wear it on the chin. Cataclysm admittedly was a dark time for the warrior class. But having a short memory here will serve us all for the better. Ride it out, wait for 5.2, and play it for yourself instead of analyzing it to death. Or better yet, hop on the PTR when it opens and get an early look at it. Either way, patience warrior brethren, we shall survive.
    sure we all want game balance but thats not going to happen.watch how good monks and rogues end up being in 5.2.they are being over buffed any one with a half a brain can see that.its been a few months since rouges were best in pvp and they are getting over buffed all ready lol.this is after almost 2 years of face-rolling,see my point?

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    sure we all want game balance but thats not going to happen.watch how good monks and rogues end up being in 5.2.they are being over buffed any one with a half a brain can see that.its been a few months since rouges were best in pvp and they are getting over buffed all ready lol.this is after almost 2 years of face-rolling,see my point?
    I'm looking at the rogue changes right now. And no, I don't see your point. Are rogues giving you trouble currently? Hell, are rogues giving anyone trouble currently? They needed help, and a bit of it. Prep baseline is an obvious DUH that shouldn't have taken this long to figure out. Deadly Throw buff is fine, different class is different. Warriors got their ranged interrupt nerfed because our uptime is currently ridiculous, even without it now. Rogues? Not so much. Peeling a rogue is a joke, they lack the amount of gap closers we have, and actually need the ranged interrupt, as currently I believe any and every caster has their way with rogues. Marked for Death is a buff to their burst, sure. But rogues burst wasn't taking anyone by surprise, hell I barely would ever even use a Defensive CD against a rogue unless they popped something sub-35% on me. And along with gaining a ranged interrupt, it would appear they turned around and nerfed Burst of Speed, making a rogue easier to snare.

    I'm honestly going to need you to explain in detail how they were overbuffed. I also ask, have you played with/against a rogue on the PTR? Have you seen monks and rogues just running through people?

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    We all want balance.
    And while stormbolt is probably not going to be worth it for the straight damage buff it received, patch notes aren't final yet and I wouldn't be surprised if Avatar is looked at a little bit in a way that may make it even less attractive than it already was. Since CD stacking is what most people QQ about (pointless QQ, if you can't stop a warrior in 3s with all his CDs, you are bad and on a bad team), and Blizzard has a tendency to listen to the terrible players that make up the majority of QQ threads.
    Honestly though I don't really care for pvp balance anymore playing rarely and knowing that it will be shit regardless of what I want.
    But I agree that the qqing will probably only stop when they finally nerf reck/banner/90talent which will screw with pve once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    I'm honestly going to need you to explain in detail how they were overbuffed. I also ask, have you played with/against a rogue on the PTR? Have you seen monks and rogues just running through people?
    They were not too bad either. Forty more energy for initial bursts and prep alone are ridiculously huge buffs. Can't really comment on anything pvp related for ww monks as I don't even know a single one of those. Pve damage though will be increased by quite the ridiculous amount from what I am seeing there.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2012-12-27 at 03:13 AM.

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Honestly though I don't really care for pvp balance anymore playing rarely and knowing that it will be shit regardless of what I want.
    But I agree that the qqing will probably only stop when they finally nerf reck/banner/90talent which will screw with pve once again.


    They were not too bad either. Forty more energy for initial bursts and prep alone are ridiculously huge buffs. Can't really comment on anything pvp related for ww monks as I don't even know a single one of those. Pve damage though will be increased by quite the ridiculous amount from what I am seeing there.
    Yeah but I feel like they almost need that buff to their initial burst. I don't know how many times I get sapped and think "oh, this rogue is about to open on me... so what?" and proceed to stomp him. Their sustained damage is alright, as if they sit on you long enough you will notice. But as for bursting down their target, they seem to be lacking in that department. I am also unable to comment on WW monks but a buff to their PvE damage is fine by me, I've yet to see impressive single target numbers from one. But with it being a new class and all, I'm not really surprised.

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    It will, because blizz wont bother changing it so it works differently in both PVE and PVP when it was only an issue in PVP. But even then it wasn't the whole issue. 3% healing plus damage reduction (via def stance and DBTS)
    They rarely make things different in PVE vs. PVP, and they explicitly DO NOT balance soloing. If you can solo, great. If not, too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Thylacine View Post
    the problem with both Impending Victory and Enraged Regeneration is that they're both abnormally weak and not worth the rage. Second Wind also has the benefit of never being "wasted" just as a mega-heal lands on you. I get what you're saying, and your point is certainly valid, but I just prefer to take Second Wind and forget about self-healing.
    At 15/16H i've been using ER for every boss in the entire tier, and i find it's by far the best talent in that tier. The argument that it's possibly wasted because of a mega heal doesn't exactly reflect reality. If you know your healers and know the encounters it's fairly easy to get a feel for when it's best used. I could probably go on about why i prefer it over the alternatives, but just combine the fact that there are encounters where i don't have the ability to hit an impending victory when it's actually needed and that i can't remember a SINGLE time where i dropped below 35% long enough for second wind to even heal me and it's pretty much a no-brainer.

    And with some decent enrage managment through shield blocks and berserker rage it's not like you have to pay the rage cost very often. Go with what you like, but i've found ER the best talent in almost every, if not all situations.

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Teks View Post
    At 15/16H i've been using ER for every boss in the entire tier, and i find it's by far the best talent in that tier. The argument that it's possibly wasted because of a mega heal doesn't exactly reflect reality. If you know your healers and know the encounters it's fairly easy to get a feel for when it's best used. I could probably go on about why i prefer it over the alternatives, but just combine the fact that there are encounters where i don't have the ability to hit an impending victory when it's actually needed and that i can't remember a SINGLE time where i dropped below 35% long enough for second wind to even heal me and it's pretty much a no-brainer.

    And with some decent enrage managment through shield blocks and berserker rage it's not like you have to pay the rage cost very often. Go with what you like, but i've found ER the best talent in almost every, if not all situations.
    Your response is taking the original quote out of context. His reply was talking about DPS warriors, not tank warriors. Though honestly, as fury, your enrage uptime is high enough you should be able to get ER off for free no problem almost on demand.
    Last edited by Redlikemyrage; 2012-12-28 at 06:05 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •