Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
... LastLast
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Thylacine View Post
    This has been my complaint since beta. Part of the reason I tend to take Second Wind in PvE is because the other two options are so poor. I can accept that our healing isn't meant to be great compared to other classes, but why not just make Blood Craze or Enraged Regeneration baseline and then make the second tier entirely different?

    It's genuinely worrying that Blood Craze was reviled for being so weak in Cataclysm, yet most warriors would kill for it nowadays. That highlights just how weak our second tier is.



    I disagree. With Shockwave nerfed, Bladestorm starts to look a little more interesting because I don't think there are many places where Dragon Roar will beat it. We also have Safeguard which breaks roots every 30 seconds, and the buff to Warbringer effectively saves us a GCD applying Piercing Howl. Add that to your trinket and Avatar on-use and I don't think we're looking anywhere near as bad as we were in 4.3.
    Like meathead said, we're contending with more cc/slows/roots than ever before. And to answer for all that all we have now is more ways to GET to our targets than ever. And we're the absolute last class in the game that needed some new things to get to our targets. We need something to STICK to our targets. That something was avatar. That something was also brokenly overpowered in it's 5.0 state. But there's no reason we shouldn't be able to get something else that does so.

    Giving heroic leap the "breaks all roots and snares" would probably help us where we need it right now. But we need snare/root immunity like practically every single other melee in the game has. We also are the slowest moving class in the game. Literally every single other melee can kite us for days on end right now. Try dueling a semi-competent ret pally right and squirm as you realize that he can kite you just as well if not better than a frost mage. Same thing for rogues with paralytic, and dks with chillblains and ferals (no explanation needed) and enhance with root or root/snare immunity.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 01:27 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    And may I remind you that during the last season of WOTLK warriors where the only melee class capable of fighting against casters who at that point got so much haste that they could kill certain opponents in a few globals.....

    Just because warriors where weak/average during a single season doesn't mean you where weak the entire expansion.

    Before patch 5.1 warriors where already claiming that they would become the weakest class, hell warriors have been claiming that every single major patch.
    Last season of wotlk literally EVERY SINGLE MELEE IN THE GAME could fight off and defeat a caster comp if played right. At high end arenas we saw every single melee represented well. Warriors weren't some retardedly powerful class that single handedly carried others to victory. Yes, arp was crazy; no, max arp still didn't provide more burst than rets had, or more sustained that ferals had, or more lockdown than rogues had, or more burst than enhance.

    5.0 and 4.0 on the other hand are different stories. 4.0 the warrior toolkit was fine, burst was WAAAY over board. They nerfed the warrior toolkit and left burst untouched; couple patches later, they nerfed the burst too so that warriors were essentially useless. 5.0, warriors burst was over board and toolkit was as well; toolkit was way overnerfed (there's no reason that glyph of gag order should effect heroic throw) and they finally did something right in nerfing taste for blood; our burst is now in line with every single other classes'.

    5.2 isn't looking too bad. But when push comes to shove, we're once again going to be the most healer/teammate reliant class in the game. Probably not the weakest class, certainly nowhere near the strongest.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  2. #122
    Pandaren Monk solvexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia.
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by OscaR View Post
    If it's for pve reasons, then again why? It's not like warriors need a pve nerf. There are many things that hit hard, you just don't nerf things because it hits hard.
    It's a nerf because of PvP.

    It would crit for 50k+
    You would pop CDs and heroic leap in to save your charge and then do immense damage.

  3. #123
    So far looks like I'm sitting in D stance 100% of the time.. nice.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    It's a nerf because of PvP.

    It would crit for 50k+
    You would pop CDs and heroic leap in to save your charge and then do immense damage.
    After the 5.1 changes, outside of tfb, warrior damage was fine. Like had been said, if you were dying to warriors popping cds, you/your team were playing horribly badly. Warrior offensive cds are longer than most defensive cds meaning you could easily save them for warrior burst. If the warrior team was staggering burst cds they were basically locking themselves into a loss because warrior burst solo is easily survivable if there's a single defensive cd on you and/or heals.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    And may I remind you that during the last season of WOTLK warriors where the only melee class capable of fighting against casters who at that point got so much haste that they could kill certain opponents in a few globals.....

    Just because warriors where weak/average during a single season doesn't mean you where weak the entire expansion.

    Before patch 5.1 warriors where already claiming that they would become the weakest class, hell warriors have been claiming that every single major patch.
    and may i remind you that warriors sucked in wrath and only got good at the end because of pve gear with arp on it.wrath was all about dks and rets,then casters were on top.also ask your self why warriors "so you claim" were good at fighting casters in wrath?maybe unrelenting assault had something to do with that.man i so gald warriors still have that,o wait blizz nerfed/took that away from warriors to.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 10:29 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Like meathead said, we're contending with more cc/slows/roots than ever before. And to answer for all that all we have now is more ways to GET to our targets than ever. And we're the absolute last class in the game that needed some new things to get to our targets. We need something to STICK to our targets. That something was avatar. That something was also brokenly overpowered in it's 5.0 state. But there's no reason we shouldn't be able to get something else that does so.

    Giving heroic leap the "breaks all roots and snares" would probably help us where we need it right now. But we need snare/root immunity like practically every single other melee in the game has. We also are the slowest moving class in the game. Literally every single other melee can kite us for days on end right now. Try dueling a semi-competent ret pally right and squirm as you realize that he can kite you just as well if not better than a frost mage. Same thing for rogues with paralytic, and dks with chillblains and ferals (no explanation needed) and enhance with root or root/snare immunity.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 01:27 AM ----------



    Last season of wotlk literally EVERY SINGLE MELEE IN THE GAME could fight off and defeat a caster comp if played right. At high end arenas we saw every single melee represented well. Warriors weren't some retardedly powerful class that single handedly carried others to victory. Yes, arp was crazy; no, max arp still didn't provide more burst than rets had, or more sustained that ferals had, or more lockdown than rogues had, or more burst than enhance.

    5.0 and 4.0 on the other hand are different stories. 4.0 the warrior toolkit was fine, burst was WAAAY over board. They nerfed the warrior toolkit and left burst untouched; couple patches later, they nerfed the burst too so that warriors were essentially useless. 5.0, warriors burst was over board and toolkit was as well; toolkit was way overnerfed (there's no reason that glyph of gag order should effect heroic throw) and they finally did something right in nerfing taste for blood; our burst is now in line with every single other classes'.

    5.2 isn't looking too bad. But when push comes to shove, we're once again going to be the most healer/teammate reliant class in the game. Probably not the weakest class, certainly nowhere near the strongest.
    i would love for blizz to give our root back on hamstring and make MS OP or slam apply hamsting. enough with this glyph shit,just bake it into our attacks and/or make it have zero global.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 10:35 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    It's a nerf because of PvP.

    It would crit for 50k+
    You would pop CDs and heroic leap in to save your charge and then do immense damage.
    look herioc leap was warriors 85th talent and blizz wanted it to do damage and still does.no warrior pops all cds for he can have a 50k HL.a warrior might pop all cds when hes on his target,then if that target gets away he might use HL while his cds are still up and from time to time can get a nice hit from it.you are acting like HL is only a gap closer,its not.its made to do damage as well,but its been nerfed into the ground both in pathing and now damage.

    why is it ok for ferals to pounce from the floor of blades edge arena onto the top of the bridge but its not ok for warriors to HL it?why can locks port there but warriors cant?so not only is HL more restricted/nerfed then other so called "gag closers" but it not does shitty damage again?would love to here you explain that one?
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-01-03 at 03:38 AM.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post

    Last season of wotlk literally EVERY SINGLE ROGUE IN THE GAME could fight off and defeat a caster comp if played right.
    Was so free and fixed that for you. Activity was ridiculously low and melee teams were camping on high ratings from season start to not get farmed by wizzards on pretty much every not backwater realmpool.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2013-01-03 at 05:31 AM.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    i can tell you did not play "your warrior" very much in cata or last season,right?gag order has been in game for years and arms warriors could use it back in cata.so no its not new to MOP.i think its you that needs to get your head out of the sand since i can tell you play other classes besides warriors.i said some of the nerfs warriors got were needed,like tfb and the silence on pummel "but not on HEROIC THROW".so where do i need to get my head out of the sand?i guess blizz does not over buff and over nerf class leaving them broken or OP for hole x-pacs,do they?i have no reason to think blizz has nerfed warriors at every trun since mop started.only to end up oer nerfing us and leaving us cata bad.first its the new utility nerfed,then it the burst.wait thats sounds like cata to me,buts its mop now,that cant happen again can it?

    " Citing a PvP-focused site with discussion to balance is absurd strictly based on human nature".

    yeha is arena junkies so bad?the top pvpers in wow post there,its far better then mmo for pvp info.why am i sao wrong for telling you to read up on the rogue changes on arena junkies?so of the top rogues in the world are saying the new changes are over the top.hell even reckful is saying that and might even go back to his rogue,wonder why?but you say im wrong for reading arena junkies,why?

    "I mean, look at yourself, you are doing exactly what I've described. Your arguments are all based around what got taken, and why its unfair to give to someone else. You have little concern for real actual balance and just insist that our class stays buffed, even if we are overpowered. Come back once 5.2 drops at least, complain then when we are bottom of the barrel. But based on your input on this topic, I think you would benefit us all if you stopped trying to "analyze" the patch notes and call out OP, and would just sit back and wait".

    wtf are you even talking about?you are doign the same thing you claim im doing,thats giving your personal opinion.so it sok for you to say the nerfs warrior have gotten and will get are ok,but its not ok for me to disagree with them?yes im stating what has been taken from warrior since the start of mop and it makes me sick once you see the whole fuckign list.if you cant see blizz is slowly striping warriors of there ulilty we got in mop then your blind.do you realize that if the 2nd wind change goes threw it will only heal for about 1.7% health.down from 3%,all because bad pvpers cry about it.i dotn have to complain when warrior are bottom of the barrel again because i know how it works.i have been playing since mid BC,and anyone with half a brain can see it for them selfs.also what buffs are you even talking about?the buffs warriors got in mop are now gone.so how can they be overpowered if they already have been nerfed or removed from the game?

    i think it would benefit us all if you stopped trying to "analyze" the patch notes and defend the rogue buffs while justifying every warrior nerf.see what i did there?if blizz does not ruin warriors in 5.2,5.3 will be where they overkill us.there not really much left blizz can nerf,so in 5.3 they will nerf cd stacking or something else,making warriors cata bad again.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 03:07 PM ----------



    there is more cc/slows/stuns in the game now "mop" then every before.has blizz removed them from the game?but they have reduced warriors ability to stay on a target,see my point?also why on earth would anyone taken BS,its been over nerfed and is only use is as a root breaker in pvp.BS is perfect example of how blizz over nerfs warriors ability's leaving them useless for years and years.
    Okay... I guess I'm going to have to keep it simple here. My statement about Arena Junkies was obviously lost on you. Skill has no factor in bias. PvP players, from top tier glads to bottom barrel BG fodder can simply not be unbiased when discussing balance. This is what I am pointing out to you. You need to stop looking at just what warriors got taken and look at all classes across the board, and I mean really look at them.

    And you caught me, no I didn't pvp worth a damn on my warrior in either seasons 10 or 11, and I don't believe I spec'd gag order in s9. Big deal, nothing about that invalidates anything I have said up until this point.

    Yes, I play other classes besides a warrior. One currently. A monk. And it isn't even level 90... Defending Rogue buffs? Please, I don't even have a rogue at 90 nor will I anytime in MoP. You cited an ability, Cloak and Dagger, I believe. A previous poster summed up why you are wrong, I'll drop it here again, just for you:

    You realize of course that all three of the mentioned abilities require stealth and that you give up Shadow-Step to get Cloak and Dagger, yes? As in, less mobility - not more.

    The only time Cloak and Dagger would be really useful is during Shadow Dance or minimally with subterfuge+nerve strike.


    Obviously you not realizing this confirms what I have already suspected, you simply look at things in a vacuum, and are unable to think in the broader spectrum.

    I'm just going to sum up what it is right here.

    Warriors are currently, slightly OP. (You like this)

    They are nerfing us, justifiably. This sucks. But not as bad as Cataclysm nerfs sucked. (You cannot comprehend this)

    They are buffing 2 classes that, currently, suck. This is good. (You cannot comprehend this, either)

    They are taking steps to fix warriors sitting in defensive 100% of the time. This is good. Stance dancing should be a nice little reward. And no, it isn't just simply macros, this isn't Cata... (You still think stance dancing would be macro-and-forget, you clearly aren't playing MoP)

    I would respond further but it is late and reading your posts is making my head hurt.

    From this point on, I'm done responding to you. I've watched you QQ all over these boards since before MoP was live. You haven't been satisfied with one thing, yet. Quit, go home, you will not be satisfied until you can one-shot everyone with any move in your spellbook. There is nothing further to be gained from discussion with someone who is always. Simply. Whining.
    Last edited by Redlikemyrage; 2013-01-03 at 09:34 AM.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    Obviously you not realizing this confirms what I have already suspected, you simply look at things in a vacuum, and are unable to think in the broader spectrum.

    I'm just going to sum up what it is right here.

    Warriors are currently, slightly OP. (You like this)

    They are nerfing us, justifiably. This sucks. But not as bad as Cataclysm nerfs sucked. (You cannot comprehend this)

    They are buffing 2 classes that, currently, suck. This is good. (You cannot comprehend this, either)

    They are taking steps to fix warriors sitting in defensive 100% of the time. This is good. Stance dancing should be a nice little reward. And no, it isn't just simply macros, this isn't Cata... (You still think stance dancing would be macro-and-forget, you clearly aren't playing MoP)

    I would respond further but it is late and reading your posts is making my head hurt.

    From this point on, I'm done responding to you. I've watched you QQ all over these boards since before MoP was live. You haven't been satisfied with one thing, yet. Quit, go home, you will not be satisfied until you can one-shot everyone with any move in your spellbook. There is nothing further to be gained from discussion with someone who is always. Simply. Whining.
    Whoa, hold on there - you're mixing in my reply with someone elses.

    I can fully comprehend what's happening to warriors and the others because I have one of each class at 90 and pvp on them more or less equally - and have been doing so since vanilla. Your bias againt the poster you thought I was made you misinterpret my response which is - in fact - valid. You made an erroneous statement and I corrected you. And no, you haven't watched *me* QQ anywhere, because that's not what I do - nor do I post often on these forums.

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    and may i remind you that warriors sucked in wrath and only got good at the end because of pve gear with arp on it.wrath was all about dks and rets,then casters were on top.also ask your self why warriors "so you claim" were good at fighting casters in wrath?maybe unrelenting assault had something to do with that.man i so gald warriors still have that,o wait blizz nerfed/took that away from warriors to.[COLOR="red"]

    Dude it was one bloody season where warriors had bad representation and that could be mostly contributed to Death Knights who where completely broken....But for some reason that single short season ended up becoming the whole expansion.

    After that the first season following the deatk knight nerfs rogues and warriors where both really strong...you as a warrior could kill people with a single bladestorm (unless they used a dmg reduciton cooldown).

    And your whole argument comes down to this ''yea warriors where strong because of the following X ability, but just because we don't have that ability any more we are retroactively not strong during that time any more''.

    Warriors have been strong in both pvp and pve since vanilla, warriors may have had a bad season or 2 but Blizzard always manages to buff you the next patch. The warrior class at best has only been weak for maybe a month or 2 at best, just enough so Blizzard can patch things up.

  10. #130
    From doing a few 1v1s and playing around on the ptr, warrior seems fine. The dmg is still good when CDs are up. You can no longer hit someone for 300k, but you can spam back to back OPs slam crits very hard the sustained dmg feels stronger. You can also just sit in DEF stance all day long. Prob going to see a lot of warriors tie deadly calm slam and hero strike into one macro for the burst. I was still able to throw down a lot of burst in a stun, which not having a 20second shockwave really feels like the only nerf we really got as I never relied on tfb stacks and in 3s second wind really didnt help. I'll be trying you IpVrush some and enrageregen. So far tho it feels as tho we are going to have more OPs then we know what to do with.

  11. #131
    Blademaster PezFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In my fapcave.
    Posts
    29
    Warriors will still be really strong in next patch, the second wind nerf was needed. However i think they shouldn't make battle fatigue affect second wind in 5.2
    And with the shockwave nerf i think stormbolt will become a much more useful ability in PvP and i really like that change.

  12. #132
    Warriors will still be really strong in next patch, the second wind nerf was needed. However i think they shouldn't make battle fatigue affect second wind in 5.2
    It is suppose to affect 2nd Wind, blizz said they were going to do some testing to see if it isnt. There was a blue post about it. All % based healing is suppose to be affected by battle fatigue.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by whisperess View Post
    Whoa, hold on there - you're mixing in my reply with someone elses.

    I can fully comprehend what's happening to warriors and the others because I have one of each class at 90 and pvp on them more or less equally - and have been doing so since vanilla. Your bias againt the poster you thought I was made you misinterpret my response which is - in fact - valid. You made an erroneous statement and I corrected you. And no, you haven't watched *me* QQ anywhere, because that's not what I do - nor do I post often on these forums.
    No no, my friend, you have misunderstood. I simply was using what you pointed out about Cloak and Dagger to reply to meathead. In fact, everything in my post was a response to him. I just felt it would be better if I just copy+pasted your points on Cloak and Dagger instead of repeating them word for word. I agree 100% that your point on Cloak and Dagger is valid, that is exactly why I used what you said to further support my argument. Do me a favor, please, and re-read my post knowing that it is 100% not directed at you.

    In fact, just re-read this part, as you will see I'm only quoting you to support my stance, everything after the bolded part isn't for you.

    "Yes, I play other classes besides a warrior. One currently. A monk. And it isn't even level 90... Defending Rogue buffs? Please, I don't even have a rogue at 90 nor will I anytime in MoP. You cited an ability, Cloak and Dagger, I believe. A previous poster summed up why you are wrong, I'll drop it here again, just for you:

    You realize of course that all three of the mentioned abilities require stealth and that you give up Shadow-Step to get Cloak and Dagger, yes? As in, less mobility - not more.

    The only time Cloak and Dagger would be really useful is during Shadow Dance or minimally with subterfuge+nerve strike.


    Obviously you not realizing this confirms what I have already suspected, you simply look at things in a vacuum, and are unable to think in the broader spectrum."
    Last edited by Redlikemyrage; 2013-01-03 at 07:44 PM.

  14. #134
    Don't know why everyone really feels the need to keep on with the rogue story. A free double cloak prep + the new max energy will be a clear overbuff anyways.

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    Okay... I guess I'm going to have to keep it simple here. My statement about Arena Junkies was obviously lost on you. Skill has no factor in bias. PvP players, from top tier glads to bottom barrel BG fodder can simply not be unbiased when discussing balance. This is what I am pointing out to you. You need to stop looking at just what warriors got taken and look at all classes across the board, and I mean really look at them.

    And you caught me, no I didn't pvp worth a damn on my warrior in either seasons 10 or 11, and I don't believe I spec'd gag order in s9. Big deal, nothing about that invalidates anything I have said up until this point.

    Yes, I play other classes besides a warrior. One currently. A monk. And it isn't even level 90... Defending Rogue buffs? Please, I don't even have a rogue at 90 nor will I anytime in MoP. You cited an ability, Cloak and Dagger, I believe. A previous poster summed up why you are wrong, I'll drop it here again, just for you:

    You realize of course that all three of the mentioned abilities require stealth and that you give up Shadow-Step to get Cloak and Dagger, yes? As in, less mobility - not more.

    The only time Cloak and Dagger would be really useful is during Shadow Dance or minimally with subterfuge+nerve strike.


    Obviously you not realizing this confirms what I have already suspected, you simply look at things in a vacuum, and are unable to think in the broader spectrum.

    I'm just going to sum up what it is right here.

    Warriors are currently, slightly OP. (You like this)

    They are nerfing us, justifiably. This sucks. But not as bad as Cataclysm nerfs sucked. (You cannot comprehend this)

    They are buffing 2 classes that, currently, suck. This is good. (You cannot comprehend this, either)

    They are taking steps to fix warriors sitting in defensive 100% of the time. This is good. Stance dancing should be a nice little reward. And no, it isn't just simply macros, this isn't Cata... (You still think stance dancing would be macro-and-forget, you clearly aren't playing MoP)

    I would respond further but it is late and reading your posts is making my head hurt.

    From this point on, I'm done responding to you. I've watched you QQ all over these boards since before MoP was live. You haven't been satisfied with one thing, yet. Quit, go home, you will not be satisfied until you can one-shot everyone with any move in your spellbook. There is nothing further to be gained from discussion with someone who is always. Simply. Whining.
    lmfao you want to argue with me because i said go read arena junkies -lmfao.if you dont like that web site who fuckign cares,i dont.you can call it want you want but the bottom line is that some of the top rogues in wow are telling you that the new buffs will result in over buffing.who is that bias when they are talkign about there own class?you do know thats what ptrs are for,to give feedback.good players tell blizz whats wrong all the time but they never fix shit until after it goes live and people qq about it.but your right blizz never over buffs classes at all,right?

    you like to quote other posters try try and prove me worng.ok i will play your game.
    "Don't know why everyone really feels the need to keep on with the rogue story. A free double cloak prep + the new max energy will be a clear overbuff anyways".
    there he proved you wrong,now see how dumb that sounds coming out of your mouth.(but You cannot comprehend this).so chew on it for a while ok?

    "And you caught me, no I didn't pvp worth a damn on my warrior in either seasons 10 or 11, and I don't believe I spec'd gag order in s9. Big deal, nothing about that invalidates anything I have said up until this point."
    yes i know you play other classes and did not touch your warrior back in cata.if you did you would already know how this buff nerf nerf =shit cycle works for warriors.you said that gag order was new in mop and that it was OP'ED.i said it been around for years and warriors used it in cata.so yes i did prove you wrong and that part of your statement is worthless.but im sure your going to say ha ha no your still wrong because (You cannot comprehend this "making a false statement, either).

    Warriors are currently, slightly OP. (You like this)
    "They are nerfing us, justifiably. This sucks. But not as bad as Cataclysm nerfs sucked."
    according to who?you.your in put does not matter to me,just like you say mine doe snot matter to you.5.3 is the the patch warrior are going to get over nerfed in,then it will be cata bad.stop saying warriors are not going to be cata bad in mop,its only been how many months since mop started?lets see what you say in the middle and ending of mop. Frostbolt is being buffed by 25%?no more stacking it,just front loaded burst damage.thats makes alot of since right?mages need more burst? and warriors need more nerfs right?

    also why are you playing your warrior now?you stated you did not touch your warrior the last few season in cata.o wait i get it now,your a FOTMRR.thats why you are leveling up your monk "another class thats being over buffed or are you going to say they are not?i sure you wuill drop your warrior when next patch hits and main your monk,right?

    "They are taking steps to fix warriors sitting in defensive 100% of the time. This is good. Stance dancing should be a nice little reward. And no, it isn't just simply macros, this isn't Cata... (You still think stance dancing would be macro-and-forget, you clearly aren't playing MoP)"

    and what steps are these?less rage from 2nd wind?why in your great knowledge should warriors be punished for staying in a certain stance?less rage from attacks in d-stance is the drawback.why should warriors have drawbacks "again" on there stance while other class do not?dk can sit in blood,whats the draw back?warriors get less rage from d -stance,why doe sit need to be more then that?o wait your giving your personal input again and like i said b4,thats does not mean jack shit to me.what reward does stance dancing give warriors?o thats right none at all.(You cannot comprehend this, either).so you say stance dancing is not about macros?then what do you do click on your stances?any good warrior will macro/key bind there stances.stance dancing was out dated 2 x-pacs ago,the game has changed and warriors have changed since then.there no need for stance dancing any more(You cannot comprehend this, either).

    all i here from you is warriors are OP'ed and blizz never over buffs or over nerfs classes in this game.you did not play your warrior during the last few seasons of cata,but i did.and i do not want see warriors that bad every again.where was the help for warriors when we were the worst pvp class in game for over a year?rogues are already being buffed after ruling pvp for how long?warriors got what 2 months in mop before the nerfs hit,lmfao.you did not give a shit because you were playing a different class.have fun on your monk "over buffed even more so then rogues"so dont respond to me at all ,im thanking you ahead of time and remember you responded to me in this thread,not the other way around.(You cannot comprehend this, either).
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-01-03 at 10:43 PM.

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    So far looks like I'm sitting in D stance 100% of the time.. nice.
    how is this any different from what you are doing now?
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    -Snip-
    Man, I wish I was as good as you.

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    Man, I wish I was as good as you.
    one can only dream right?why do you keep responding to me?every time i post bang,there you are.i think theres a word for it and it rimes with bowl.FOTMRR .

    monks got Gag order silence baked into their interrupt, double hamstring root + a ton of other buffs.but like you said blizz does not take away warrior talents and give better versions of them out to other classes.
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-01-04 at 05:50 PM.

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    one can only dream right?why do you keep responding to me?every time i post bang,there you are.i think theres a word for it and it rimes with bowl.FOTMRR .

    monks got Gag order silence baked into their interrupt, double hamstring root + a ton of other buffs.but like you said blizz does not take away warrior talents and give better versions of them out to other classes.
    You seem to be under the assumption that I don't, and will not, continue to main my warrior. And where in what I said previously leads you to believe I didn't touch my warrior in Cata? More like, I didn't PvP at all in Cata, still remains my warrior was the only character I played. But okay. And I'm here because, again, all you are focused on is that one class got nerfed. Can you honestly back up any claim that warriors will be crap in 5.2? Or are you just going to keep pointing to what was taken from us?

  20. #140
    Not even a small patch will stop me from playing my Warrior. Though saying that I'm not a big PvPer on him, just a tank so I don't really notice much change in them circumstances, but it is nice to see the barrier getting balanced out a bit so its doing its intended job.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •