Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

I think everyone can agree here, only bad players have any trouble with 2nd wind. When the expansion first came out and everyone had shit gear, i could understand it. At this point, it means you just don't know how to play, sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    Agreed here. But as usual, you are just looking at the concern of being overnerfed. Is it a legitimate concern? Yes, of course. Is there anything any of us can do about it? No. Because if it isn't warriors being overnerfed or overbuffed, it someone else. Stop looking so far down the road. Multiple people have said that they believe warriors will be fine, and why. You have nothing discussing why warriors will be bad, and only that they are getting overnerfed, which is a different topic entirely. That's been my entire beef with your posts in this thread, they are all endless QQ, and no actual discussion on, get this, "What the 5.2 Warrior is lookin' like."

Go, create a thread called "Are Warriors going to be overnerfed in the future" and post your QQ there.
    you again man you dont fucking learn do you.every time i post bang you show up,i know your trying to get me pissed off so i get banned,but its not going to work. im also thinking about reporting you for harassment.

"Agreed here. But as usual, you are just looking at the concern of being overnerfed. Is it a legitimate concern? Yes, of course. Is there anything any of us can do about it? No. Because if it isn't warriors being overnerfed or overbuffed, it someone else".

so you agree that 2nd wind was not OP'ed and did not need a nerf.but you fucking argued with me this entire thread because i said 2nd was fine,lmfao.then you say it is a concern 2nd wind is being over nerfed,but there is nothing i can do about it.wtf is your deal man,really?i stated 2nd wind was not op'ed "witch you disagreed then agreed with me"but now you say i cant do anything about it?im doing something about it now right,bringing it up and talking about it.is that so bad to do?

Stop looking so far down the road. Multiple people have said that they believe warriors will be fine, and why

and many have stated that warriors are headed in the same direction as cata "and we are"

"ou have nothing discussing why warriors will be bad, and only that they are getting overnerfed, which is a different topic entirely. That's been my entire beef with your posts in this thread, they are all endless QQ, and no actual discussion on, get this, "What the 5.2 Warrior is lookin' like."

Go, create a thread called "Are Warriors going to be overnerfed in the future" and post your QQ there."

well if a class gets over nerfed that = said class will be bad,right?thats my point but you cant get that threw your head.this thread is about warriors in 5.2 right?is 2nd wind not being nerfed for 5.2? everything i talked about relates to warriors and how they will end up when 5.2 GOES LIVE.your the one that just bitches and crys saying im wrong.its funny that you still have not proved me wrong where i have proved you wrong more then once.you just made yourself look like you do not know what your talking about your last post.

how can what im saying be endless QQ when its happened or will happen when 5.2 goes live?you just run your mouth then i prove you wrong and you dont say shit about it,just more none scene.im still waiting for you to explain to me why warriors do not need macros/key-binding for stances any more but warriors need to be forced to stance dance.that was one of your best comments yet.

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 03:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    How about bring back old second wind... make it baseline (when your stunned or immobilized, you generate 5% of your hp over 10 sec and $ amount of rage).

Make 2nd wind baseline for fury/arms and just add in a new talent. I kinda miss blood craze and 2nd wind (even though the heals were pretty terrible).

Done deal, lets end the rage by bringing back old 2nd wind, very logical and balanced and at the same time not op or terrible.
    if they removed 2nd wind,then what have warriors gotten new in mop? avatar? "nerfed".

Just like in Cataclysm, I feel like Blizzard just comes up with a bunch of random ideas, puts it on a board and throws darts to see which ones to implement for warriors. There's no coherency or logic to any of the changes coming into MoP. Even rage generation and stance dancing are worse off than they were in Cata. At least by the middle of Cata rage generation was in a really good place (not as gear dependent and so not infinite with better gear while managing to not gimp undergeared warriors).
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robles View Post
    Never had this problem either, I soloed a warrior that was at 95% vs my 30% when we were the last ones standing in a 3s game last night. Obviously this could be a L2play issue for the other warrior, but still.

I DO NOT see how 6k ticks are over powered, the fact that the most recent Q/A says this just makes me slam my face on my desk every time I read it.
    yeah i agree-GC said a few weeks ago they nerfed 2nd wind because warriors were soloing old raids to easily lmfao. every one cry's about 2nd wind but no1 says anything about dks' conversion/hunter spirit bond -2% heal with 100% up time at any health level.like i said bad pvpers are the problem and dont even realize other talents are even better then 2nd wind.

here is how 2nd wind would work in 5.2 if the nerfs go threw.you guys that can post on wow official forums need to bring this up, like i said its over kill.

Post-nerf 2W: 2%HP/s
    After Battle Fatigue: 1.4%HP/s
    (After MS: 1.05%HP/s)

1.05% heal at -35% lmfao.
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-01-07 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    if they removed 2nd wind,then what have warriors gotten new in mop? avatar? "nerfed".
    When did i ever say second wind needs to be removed? Or im just assuming your just raging and pretending 2nd wind is gone and saying this class lacks new content. Well i agree with you on the most part, i honestly wished that most of the stuff that we previously had in the early expansions were implemented back into the game and the new stuff just gone, but unfortunately were gonna have to deal with the game expanding technologically and see what blizzard throws in the game.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah i agree-GC said a few weeks ago they nerfed 2nd wind because warriors were soloing old raids to easily lmfao. every one cry's about 2nd wind but no1 says anything about dks' conversion/hunter spirit bond -2% heal with 100% up time at any health level.like i said bad pvpers are the problem and dont even realize other talents are even better then 2nd wind.

here is how 2nd wind would work in 5.2 if the nerfs go threw.you guys that can post on wow official forums need to bring this up, like i said its over kill.

1.05% heal at -35% lmfao.
    DKs conversion is a piece of crap. It's total garbage. Hunter's Spirit Bond isn't bad, 2% every 2 seconds.. but that is 1% every second on average. Personally I would way rather than 3% per second at 35% health or under. I know it's getting changed to 2% per second, but that's still twice as good as hunters spirit bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    DKs conversion is a piece of crap. It's total garbage. Hunter's Spirit Bond isn't bad, 2% every 2 seconds.. but that is 1% every second on average. Personally I would way rather than 3% per second at 35% health or under. I know it's getting changed to 2% per second, but that's still twice as good as hunters spirit bond.
    Thats true, but notice all of the healing spells you've mentioned...

Conversion: 10 RP to activate plus 10RP for another second and so forth for 3% per second

Spirit Bond: 2% per 2nd heals at any time if pet stays alive (pretty much forever)

Second wind: 3% hp per second and triggered at 35% hp

Notice the difference between 2nd wind and the other 2, second wind triggers at a very close execute range which makes 2nd wind very weak (maybe strong sometimes, depending on spamming defensives) but yet the other 2 are activated at anytime desire.

I hate how 2nd wind works, i wish it was the old version.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account

Conversion: 10 RP to activate plus 10RP for another second and so forth for 3% per second

Spirit Bond: 2% per 2nd heals at any time if pet stays alive (pretty much forever)

Notice the difference between 2nd wind and the other 2, second wind triggers at a very close execute range which makes 2nd wind very weak (maybe strong sometimes, depending on spamming defensives) but yet the other 2 are activated at anytime desire.

Conversion kills DK dps, as runic power is utilized for offensive purposes, and has a synnergy with rune activation through Blood tap/Runic Empowerment..

As a Hunter, I only use Spirit Bond when I'm soloing old raids.. otherwise I use Iron Hawk for PVP.

What makes 2e wind so strong is the fact that it doesn't have a cooldown, a cost and it kicks in without any player input.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    then you were doing something wrong. its wonderful. free rage..

leap away and charge back in
    That's not HL at its best. In the start-burst you can crit +300k with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    When did i ever say second wind needs to be removed? Or im just assuming your just raging and pretending 2nd wind is gone and saying this class lacks new content. Well i agree with you on the most part, i honestly wished that most of the stuff that we previously had in the early expansions were implemented back into the game and the new stuff just gone, but unfortunately were gonna have to deal with the game expanding technologically and see what blizzard throws in the game.

i ment 2nd wind in its current state,if they removed that and made it like you suggested.it would be one less "new" ability we got in mop.

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 07:11 PM ----------

2nd wind will be down to 1.05% below -35%. Hunter's Spirit Bond, 2% every 2 seconds at any health level.hell even if they are equal in % healed,one kicks in at -35% and the other can be used on demand.see my point?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    i ment 2nd wind in its current state,if they removed that and made it like you suggested.it would be one less "new" ability we got in mop.

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 07:11 PM ----------

2nd wind will be down to 1.05% below -35%. Hunter's Spirit Bond, 2% every 2 seconds at any health level.hell even if they are equal in % healed,one kicks in at -35% and the other can be used on demand.see my point?
    Isn't hunter's spirit bond affected by battle fatigue and mortal strike? So calculate that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't hunter's spirit bond affected by battle fatigue and mortal strike? So calculate that..
    0.525% hps but meathead wouldn't tell you that as he likes to make thing look alot worse than they are, otherwise he would of put them on an equal scale.

Since the talk is still hot here, has anyone tried how Arms feels on the PTR currently? Finally I tried it and... it feels strange, but not that bad.

They buffed the only ability on warriors rotation (slam) what you don't have time to use at all. I tried to fit it in many times and it would either force me to delay MS (what does more damage with 2-set bonus currently) or it would make me skip the cooldown of stormbolt, colossus smash or one overpower. If I get into the position of not getting colossus and not having a stormbolt ability or it being on cooldown, I can fit in 1 slam for the time being. So we ended up getting an ability buffed that has no real room on the basic rotation (at least outside recklessness that is), because when I tried to replace extra overpowers with slam, it had no real dps difference... One crits, the other doesn't. Well at least it works for reck burst, if nothing else.

The good thing is that I was overwhelming with rage, because nothing outside slam was spending it. So, extra heroic strikes now and then? Sure... Though I tried it with a different approach. I put overpower glyph on and started to cleave on single target. Because of the amount of rage you get now and the overpower uptime, my overpowers were closer to 30% on my total damage done, so using the glyph on single target with deadly calm+cleave seemed to increase my dps instead of dumping my rage to a HS on a similar way. So there was absolutely no loss on single target, but along the way you gained just a lot better 2 target dps.

Something tells me it can't go out like this. If it does, well... It allows you to stay on Protection Stance in PvP for the whole time a lot easier than now. Sweeping strikes with cleave + op combo got a lot stronger too.

Single target seems about the same in numbers for me on Live, but even more stable when comparing to a dummy. There is no waiting time on bad rng actually, what is a good thing in my book.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kankipappa View Post
    Since the talk is still hot here, has anyone tried how Arms feels on the PTR currently? Finally I tried it and... it feels strange, but not that bad.

They buffed the only ability on warriors rotation (slam) what you don't have time to use at all. I tried to fit it in many times and it would either force me to delay MS (what does more damage with 2-set bonus currently) or it would make me skip the cooldown of stormbolt, colossus smash or one overpower. If I get into the position of not getting colossus and not having a stormbolt ability or it being on cooldown, I can fit in 1 slam for the time being. So we ended up getting an ability buffed that has no real room on the basic rotation (at least outside recklessness that is), because when I tried to replace extra overpowers with slam, it had no real dps difference... One crits, the other doesn't. Well at least it works for reck burst, if nothing else.

The good thing is that I was overwhelming with rage, because nothing outside slam was spending it. So, extra heroic strikes now and then? Sure... Though I tried it with a different approach. I put overpower glyph on and started to cleave on single target. Because of the amount of rage you get now and the overpower uptime, my overpowers were closer to 30% on my total damage done, so using the glyph on single target with deadly calm+cleave seemed to increase my dps instead of dumping my rage to a HS on a similar way. So there was absolutely no loss on single target, but along the way you gained just a lot better 2 target dps.

Something tells me it can't go out like this. If it does, well... It allows you to stay on Protection Stance in PvP for the whole time a lot easier than now. Sweeping strikes with cleave + op combo got a lot stronger too.

Single target seems about the same in numbers for me on Live, but even more stable when comparing to a dummy. There is no waiting time on bad rng actually, what is a good thing in my book.
    it's way too constrictive at the moment, like you said it hard to fit SB and DR into the rotation w/o losing a OP/SLAM. Im pretty sure OP needs to be buffed and TFB reduced to 1 stack

Deleted
    The intention as you said is that you almost never slam (outside of CS). You stay as close as you can to rage cap, and then fit as many slams as you can in each CS, when it procs (usually 3 slam and one MS, if you have the rage for it). If CS don't proc, you bleed a bit of rage, but always near the cap to be ready for when it procs. Since TfB can be stacked up to 5, there is no real loss of not OP when it lights up, unless you keep getting CS procs. If you do, you can't really sustain that many slams, so you are going to spend GCDs on OPs anyways.

Deleted
    This has probably been discussed but I see the 2nd wind nerf as very damaging in terms of brawler's arena. That is why I force farmed conquest points and rep and etc and got battletron down 1 day ago. Not sure how you can outlive his laser damage with 2nd wind nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    it's way too constrictive at the moment, like you said it hard to fit SB and DR into the rotation w/o losing a OP/SLAM. Im pretty sure OP needs to be buffed and TFB reduced to 1 stack
    Speaking from a PvE perspective? I ask only because I was extremely curious how Arms PvE is shaping up. I loathe being at the mercy of RNG with Fury, and would love to swap back to Arms for PvE. But if the gap is going to remain as large as it is now, or the rotation is not enjoyable, I might be stuck as Fury .