Question regarding MS > OP.

So i've pretty much only played prot, so i have a question regarding the MS > OP.

When you use MS, it allows you to use OP, is the OP stackable?
    For example:
    i use MS, then i dont use my OP, use MS again, can i use several OPs then or do i have to use OP before MS?

Thank you.

yes u can stack up to 5 overpowers although most of the time u will be using overpowers between ms cd unless of course you are cc or not on the target

Note that if you are playing arms in the coming patch 5.2, arms 'rotation' will significantly change but yes for the meanwhile you can stack OP 5 times, make sure you track TfB.

Playing around on the PTR it seems to me you hit MS every time its up, then you use C Smash, then you Slam with C Smash up only, and then spam Overpower to get more C Smash procs, then Slam into those procs, and if somehow you get an over abundance of rage you Heroic Strike on top of the Slam during C Smash. But playing with 2/2 T2 weapon + Full Tyr, my rage was never really that good.

I quite like the rotation change, and the removal of the stack TFB mechanic HS, but we need a snare in PvP and affording the rage for it is really gimping us.

It's 4.3 part 2. Over nerfed and left to rot.
    You, you'll regret what you have done this day, I will make you regret ever being born, you're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm and safe and wet, I am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainbow!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ep65rr-9qjQ Full Pilot Episode! Best thing to come out of Adult Swim!

right now? no
    after patch? so far, yes